My wife wants to get slammed by a nigger

My wife wants to get slammed by a nigger
Am I in the wrong for even considering this?

Some part of me wants to watch her be destroyed by a superior cock.

i mean, if you're asking normal people who aren't broken and worthless, yes, you're quite verily in the wrong and you can probably assume your wife is already cheating on you with niggers, she is just seeking your approval so she doesn't have to hide it anymore

if you ask degenerate cuck trash then yeah, im sure they'll say its normal, they're just as pathetic as you are, after all

agaiiinnnn this guy

Fucking yawn!!!!!!!! Don't you get bored making these threads??

stop it

/thread

>hotwifeAurora

Sounds like she gave herself that name.

Probably some beached landwhale that some dindu convinced to marry it.

/thread

Also, would like to add, this is how all those "I thought I had a cuck fetish until I actually tried it and now I hate my life" stories start. Unless you're 100% certain this is what you want, I would advise against it.

Bait

BTFO you worthless, nog loving cuck

You dont deserve a woman

sauce

fucking niggers, cant wait for the race war, we will wipe you niggers out and all your disgusting coal burners

Seriously, niggers are disgusting creatures that are nowhere near human

Stop spreading beastiality

if you were a real man, she'd never said something like that. she saying that and you're reacting like "hmm, okay, should I consider this?". this means you're cucked mentally. considering this and wanting it means your wife getting fucked by BBC is just the next step.

if you have a shred of dignity you'd just kill yourself and end this pain right now. but you don't have that dignity. enjoy prepping the bull and jacking off, watching 250lb. nigger pumping his seed in different orifices of your wife.

In before OP is actually a fat loser nigger. living vicariously through big dumb niggers that go to the gym.

If you do it she will never be want to fuck you again. Even if she does it won't please her. She will probably want it more and more or sneak around and cheat on you. In time she will dump you for a black guy. The fact she wants to means there is a major problem in your relationship. It's probably the beginning stages of you guys breaking up. This is fact not my idea.

niiggy noggy OP

niggy noggy op is dumping his drives

damn thats big

so big....

My girl had a BBC for her last birthday. He was really rough and she was screaming, it was amazing, I recommend it

This thread is daily.

so long white bois. You can never compete