Where my alcoholics at? Am I the only one drunk here tonight?

Where my alcoholics at? Am I the only one drunk here tonight?

fucking faggots, step up your game.

>tfw almost out of whiskey

have a quarter of jager though

fuck you today was supposed to be my dry day but now you giving me ideas for excuses

Nigger trips dictate you must drown your sorrows, lord kek is summoning you.

le drunk monke

unfortunately I am too lol. buddy flopped

what is your poison of choice user?

bump

I am disappoint

Lmao I drink a pint or half a pint of vodka a day while at work bitch.. Work graveyard.. Step up your game pussy.. Bet u drink alone all by yourself

I've got nothing on hand, can't really go get more either; families got on to me about my drink so much in the past.

Also kinda went on an all night binge and missed a event I said I would be at. So thinking I kinda should taking a small break; Should.

noice, have you turned yellow yet?

and yes, I'm drinking alone. Going out on the weekend though

shit, how often do you drink user? I enjoy alcohol so much, it makes me genuinely happy. Just drink on weekend or some shit, normies won't say shit if you're drinking on a weekend

I drink everyday basically. Six pack an a 22 oz bottle of something nice. That or liquor and soda mixed, I can empty like have a bottle in a night that way.

I feel like I'm heading that way, do you drink alone?

I've got some jager left, should I drink it neat or mix it with pepsi? (all I've got)

Yes. Mostly play video games while I drink.

Jagers, neat. It feels like a neat kinda day.

Now I want Jager it's been a while. The Spiced is pretty good!

Currently on my 3rd cup of rum. Friend of mine left it over here. I'm running out of cigs though.

I'm hungover and broke and pretty much out.

Trying to quit and keep failing because the country is fucked and we're all gonna die.

I sometimes prefer drinking alone, like; it's good to drink with other people sometimes but I feel most comfortable when I'm alone. I'm visibly beta, (balding, glasses etc) so I'm not really into the whole nightlife thing which most 21 year olds do

yeah fuck it, I'll drink it neat, that cough syrup taste is disgusting though

mate, I chain smoke so much when I drink, almost finished a 25g pouch.

anyway cheers, from which ever part of the world you're at

I feel you, which country you at nigg?

I'm guessing USA

I am the same way! Clubs/bar are loud and expensive anyway. One I've learned is that Sup Forums is always around, for lulz or what every you need to talk about.

Try it cold or on the rocks. It's meant to be served ice cold.

Thanks, i chain smoke a lot as well, but i think menthol cigs aren't the best ones to smoke while you drink. Can't smoke regular ones, sadly. Cheers from Brazil.

I always end up here, It's been this way for years. I feel better knowing that there's other people like me out there and it genuinely gives me comfort

>nohomo

keep that shit in the freezer bro

I used to love menthols until I got wasted one night, woke up with the worst hangover, had one toke of a menthol cig and genuinely puked straight after the toke.

I'll remember for next time, It's too late now and I just wanna get fucked so I'll be a man and drink that putrid tar neat

Alcoholic reporting in. Working on 3 years sober. I dont miss the days when id wait for an alcoholic thread on Sup Forums so i would feel a little less lonely.

Shutup nerd, im drunk, but not starving for cool points. Fucking nerds...

Nice work man, long time alcoholic here, today is my second day without a drink. It's gonna be a looooong journey but at least I've started. Can't wait to not give a fuck about booze.

It just doesnt work anymore. Take it 1 day at a time. I still have bad days, but nothing that a drink wont make worse.

Find yourself a meeting nearby if you can. Early sobriety sucks, theres no getting around it. Good luck, user. Theres another side to the way you feel now. I hope to see you on that side soon.

Not drank since last Saturday.
No money till Monday.
Absolutely craving a litre of rough whiskey.
Trying (and so far succeeding) at getting over my drinking problem... wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic, but I do have a problem... I will get drunk most days that I can afford to.

well done dude

mate I'll sodomize you

DOWN IT DOWN IT DOWN IT

Listen you fucking cunt I just got drunk on eggnog and I'm a 22 year old virgin fatso you ain't got shit on me

I'm 21, piss in bottles, drink daily and also a virgin. I also have a small penis

You faggots need to drink more. Come on, quitting is for losers. We have been dealt the short straw in life, fuck it, drink faggot, it doesn't matter if we die

Will be drunk within the hour. Fireball and fruit punch

never tried fireball, is it whiskey?

jager and pepsi, fucking disgusting