Star Trek: Just Poz My Fucking Neghole Up Senpai

>Star Trek: Just Poz My Fucking Neghole Up Senpai

filmjunk.com/2016/07/08/star-trek-beyond-to-reveal-that-sulu-is-gay-george-takei-not-a-fan/

>With Star Trek: Beyond hitting theatres in just a few weeks, actor John Cho has officially revealed that the new movie will be taking a big step forward by changing the sexuality of one of its core characters. The new movie will apparently reveal that Sulu is gay, but instead of making a big deal about it, they have decided to handle it in a rather casual manner: by showing a family photo of him together with his male spouse and daughter.
>by showing a family photo of him together with his male spouse and daughter.

nice trip dubs but this is old news, Pegg should've made Scotty gay.

Takei was right, there was no need to rewrite the character to appeal to the actors and audiences modern sensibilities. It's a betrayal of Gene's vision. If you wanted a gay character introduce one and no one would care or be offended.

And yes Sulu was straight, he had a family in one of the movies.

But why did they kill him?

He didn't want to be Sulu's fuck-buddy

He had a daughter, but we don't see his wife. In fact, they don't even refer to as a wife, Kirk just says "I never knew he was married" and Scotty sais "OIGHT LAD U SPENT TOO MUCH TOIME ON YAH STARSHEIT, EIE?"

Fast and Furious directors demand a blood sacrifice.
It's in the contract

This is the future, yet they still haven't found a cure for homosexuality?

Such a waste. Best boipucci in Trek since Wesley Crusher.

>by showing a family photo of him together with his male spouse and daughter

When did this suddenly become and OK

I seriously doubt any of the defenders would like to have been raised without a mother. That'd be like missing half of your development as a person

because putin invaded crimea and this was revenge

>Wesley

I think it's brilliant Takei was against it. He understands the need for more LGBT shit in the media, but realises it's shit ruining established lore just to please a minority group

Gay couples have been raising kids very well for quite some time now. Turns out your half-assed ideas about parenting are wrong.

k

Who's his spouse?
Kumar?

I'm a Social Justice Warrior and even I hate this.

They're basically telling George Takei either
>Sulu is gay even though you played him straight, because you're such a bad actor that your gayness came through anyway
Or
>Sulu is gay even though you played him straight, because gays in general are all such bad actors that none can play straight convincingly

And of course it's a "tribute" to George Takei because they think his entire existence is defined by his gayness. They don't know anything else about him because he's nothing more than fandom's "token gay" to them. Shit sucks no matter where on the political spectrum you are.

>I'm a Social Justice Warrior

For what ungodly reason would you call yourself what was explicitly devised as a derogatory term for paper-skinned whiners from the darkest depths of Tumblr?

Why would you care?

Don't you have ANYTHING better to do than post dumb nerd shit on Sup Forums? Wow what a ridiculously sad post you just made here. Nice "green text," that really drove home that you know how to quote things. Did you even know that gays were the first nerds? You make some idiotic bait post (remembering to post a link because OPs should either be text posts or links AM - I - RIGHT?) with a lame as fuck Star Trek Beyond image and... what? You expect this to be a thread? Zero effort, zero creativity, zero substance, rehashed topic and on top of it all the basic subject is for retarded nerds. Seriously, you couldn't think of anything better to post?

How do you even play someone straight or gay if there is no discussion on their sex life?

Not all fags are flamboyant and retarded, homosexuality is not a personality trait it's a sexual orientation.