I need tips on how to win a fist fight, im an average male...

i need tips on how to win a fist fight, im an average male, 18 years old 6'0 i go to the gym often and i might be fighting somebody or multiple people at the same time soon..help plz

Lesson 1: Bring a gun

hit first hit hard, dont stop until someone makes you

start boxing and pray you're a natural at learning how to throw 1 2

leave your fist slightly open while swinging, fully close it when you get close to your impact point. improves momentum

When you punch aim for the area where the jaw and skull connect.

Also, try to aim for a spot behind you're intended target. This will give your blow power as you will be punching "through" the target.

Aggression wins unskilled fights.

Don't be afraid to get hit.

If you're heavier use that to youe advantage if you find yourself on the ground.

Why you fighting?

Learn

Brass knuckles

Fuck playing fair

Get undressed before the fight. Nobody wants to fight a naked guy.

Just run from any fight. Worked out fine for me.

If you're fighting multiple people then keep swinging and backing up. Don't let them get behind you

Exactly. Also your first attack should be a violent humping to startle and confuse your opponent

Roundhouse kick is your best bet. Just keep fucking roundhousing

kick to kneecap (nothing higher).
boot it from below or or from the side to fuck the guy up: kick the get out of range as he falls, them stamp on an ankle,knee,elbow or hand.Don't stamp on the spine or head unless you want to dpo hard time for crippling or killing someone. As it is you may be doing permanent damage. A pen or small torch works ell as a kubota/yawara: great way to put a lot more force onto a point with the same swing, stinger keyring is really good for this too.
do lots of cardio as fighting is really tiring

Master Sun said:

There are Five Ways to
Attack by Fire

The first is to burn
Men;

The second is to burn
Supplies;

The Third is to burn
Equipment;

The fourth is to burn
Warehouses;

The fifth is to burn
Lines of communication.

If it's going to be a nigger fight more than one on one then bring a roll of quarters

I wonder when this will stop

Thai kwan do is the best for fighting multiple opponents at once. Take a few classes and learn how to do kicks that can take out upto 4 guys in one go

Attack by fire
Requires means;
The material
Must be ready

There is a season
For making a fire;
There are days
For lighting a flame.

The proper season is
When the weather is
Hot and dry;

The proper days are
When the moon is in
Sagittarius,
Pegasus,
Crater,
Corvus.
These are the
Four Constellations
Of Rising Wind

Nigger he said soon not in a year or so

See if you can't find some backup if you think it won't be 1 on 1

>roll of quarters

>sack of nickels

This. Jiu jitsu has some really simple shit that's extremely effective.

OP here, there are some good things u guys suggested but the thing is i can't throw the first punch and also i am skinnier but im most likely stronger plus i know how to wrestle and slam people, i did wrestling for a year.

When attacking with fire,
Adapt to
These Five changes of Fire:

If fire breaks out
Within the enemy camp
Respond at once
From without.

If fire breaks out
But the enemy remains calm,
Wait,
Do not attack.
Let the fire reach
Its height,
And follow up
If at all possible
If not,
Wait.

If fire attack is possible
From without,
Do not wait
For fire to be started
Within;
Light
When the time is right

When starting a fire
Be upwind;
Never attack
From downwind.

Lol, sorry to ruin your anime/JRPG bullshit, but there is no swing or kick that can take out even 2 guys.

Let me give you a tip, aim for vital points if you need to fight, fight dirty. A light punch to the adams apple is easily enough to collapse a wind pipe leaving just enough room to breath and they will be on the floor. They also wont expect them and wont defend it if they don't know how to really fight

I always wondered if an MMA fighter used tactics that fuck with an opponent's heads. If I were in the ring and they started submitting me, I'd whisper sweet nothings in there ears like "you could at least buy me dinner first". I feel like that'd really fuck with em.

Bitch, come over here and have sex with Charlie Murphy.

bro you're fucking good then most wrestlers are pretty tough why you even stressin?

A wind that rises
During the day
Lasts long;
A night wind
Soon fails.

In War,
Know these
Five changes of Fire
And be vigilant

Fire
Assists an attack
Mightily.

Water
Assists an attack
Powerfully.

Water
Can isolate,
But it cannot
Take away.

To win victory,
To complete an objective
But not to follow through,
Is a disastrous
Waste.

Hence the saying
"The enlightned ruler
Considers deeply;
The effective general
Follows through."

Never move
Except for gain;
Never deploy
Except for victory;
Never fight
Except in crisis.

A ruler
Must never
Mobilize his men
Out of anger;
Intact.

If you're outnumbered, fight dirty. Hit neck, stab eyes, pull ears when possible.
If it's you or them situation, it's better to spend months in prison than being dead or crippled. Packing heat isn't the worst idea, if all else fails.

What do you weigh and what do you think he weighs?

thats what I said

you live in murica right
bring a fucking gun dumbass

you'll never know how privileged you merifucks are in terms of self defense until you live in a place where possession of firearms are out of the question

Is it normal for a grown man to squeal and whine and moan like a little girl while being fucked in the ass?

Asking for friend

Sup Forums, through the use of medicinal testosterone is it possible to enlarge your clit to such an extent that you can fuck your boyfriend in the ass without a strapon?

1) tits or gtfo
2) wot

If youre this big of a pussy then why are you picking fights with people. hit them in the fucking face before they hit you

when in doubt fingers out

gimme them quarters

Carry a shovel in ur pocket then pull it out and hut them with ut

Watch some Youtube videos