Their next album WILL be their magnum opus

Their next album WILL be their magnum opus.

Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/genre/Glitch Hop/
clyp.it/evzvuaav
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlrw4xs-9sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sbeen all downhill since NOTM. Jenny Death, aside from a couple songs, was lol lol lol. Bottomless Pit added very little to their discography, they haven't innovated since Government Plates

>NOTM
>uninnovative

The fuck?

I think it's just the best example of their sound, not particularly innovative. It's not a huge departure from their previous albums, but it captures the best of their elements in the best way. I haven't heard it in a while I might give it a relisten

>i like my ipod more than fucking

what did he mean by this?

More sample heavy songs pls

show me something even similar to NOTM. it is going to be a long time before we get another album like it.

Death Grips have completely turned upside-down everything we thought we knew about music and existence. Their new album will catalyze the next evolutionary leap we take as a species.

Yep, I can't think of a single other album that uses vocal samples programmed on an an electronic drum kit like that, much less to the level of genius and sonic appeal on NOTM.

lold

>show me something even similar to NOTM
rateyourmusic.com/genre/Glitch Hop/

some tracks on GP for example

Government Plates comes to mind, as do Two Heavens and This is Violence now. The sound has always been there, I maintain that niggas on the moon is the crystallization of sounds they had explored earlier

You're just saying this to be contrarion because Jenny Death and Bottomless Pit are their most popular releases. Jenny Death expanded on the Exmil/GP sound and BP is a beautiful refinement of their entire discography.

The digits speak

I feel like all of their discography is pretty unique, but GP and NOTM take the cake for most left field

how about you listen to the songs in question and compare them to NOTM. Not everything they do is innovative, and not being innovative doesn't mean it sounds bad.

Just like you're saying Jenny Death expanded on their Exmil Sound, I think Notm expanded on their GP and Money Store sound. Why is so __contrarian__ about that

It's absolutely going to be.

ILY
clyp.it/evzvuaav

How many can they have op

powers that b?

one

they have like... 3

I don't think you know what magnum opus means

Stephan likes using his ipod/apple device more than having sex

more like this pls

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlrw4xs-9sc

NLDW - serious album
GP - leisure album
TPTB - serious album
BP - leisure album
Their next album will have four words in the title and be a longer, more conceptually consistent and personal masterpiece that progresses their oeuvre to its next stage, culminating in a 12 minute sample of Stefan humping a vacuum cleaner while Zach sings entries from his own teenage diary.

I honestly find GP to be their darkest album. The album exists in its own little dark universe, the music videos go really well with it. It's like the whole band was tripping on 25I-NBOMe for an entire month while recording. It has some really 'impending doom' vibes, where you don't know if the drug dose you just took will irreversible fuck you up.

>it is going to be a long time before we get another album like it.

Thank god, it wasnt even good