Want moar? My ex. Turned out she was cheating so I decided to dump some hot pics

Want moar? My ex. Turned out she was cheating so I decided to dump some hot pics

Got nice tits on her. Sorry she cheated Sup Forumsro.

yes post more. got vids?

Nah wasnt really into recording, she was thought. It also turned out that she was doing shows on sex cam for cash

cumshots?

Great body! Cute Face! dump all you got!

That's true really I belived thoose eyes

sorry, to hear man! well If shw wanted more cock, I'll definitely cum on some pics or something lol. keep it cumming. I am watching this thread!

Jew?

No. Why?

keep dumping plz, im already mildly obsessed.

Hahha now when looking on pictures it's easy to tell how I loved her ass

Tats, and nips rings, cheated, all my shocked...

Looks a bit jewy.

I don't see what's your point. You don't know the story bro. She didn't cheated on me once or because she liked somebody else. Our sex was amazing she was keep on telling me its best sex of her life. She was regularly cheating on me with some old fagg just for money. She's doing pilot license and it's quite pricey. It's quite long sorry but to sum it up I made bitch that was able to sleep with some old fag fall in love with me :D guess she liked my dick so much

Meh, I'm old. These days it is getting harder to tell quite so easy, (but still easy for me due to training). Just the way it is, is all. Most people act like a really smart monkey, rather than a human. Hell some even act more often than not like the primal lizard brain we all have. Hope you learned from the relationship at least, figured out what to look for, or see how your personal taste could have set you of for failure.

Show your dirt star

hebrew, you should have known better user