Lets Prevent Bullying and show Lizzie how much the internet really cares about her!

Lets Prevent Bullying and show Lizzie how much the internet really cares about her! youtube.com/watch?v=aAyXFhoF7jQ

jesus fucking christ that thing looks half dead, i'd rather beat myself to death with my own fucking dick

Did you notice all the fake comments showing support. Video released today, but 1 month old comments are on the page.

that's sad

I'd rather cut my junk off with a dull rusted axe and then light myself on fire and burn to death in front of my family than touch her with a 10 pole and gloves...

Those are bought and paid for comments if you didnt realize it already, and the worst part of it all is our tax dollars are paying to show off freaks of nature like her on youtube and paying for fake comments.

God I'd love to fuck her. It would be like fucking an alien. Actually nevermind. She's a beaner.

BURNNNNNN THE BITCH BURN HER WITH UNHOLY FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking ghouls...

can i roll to rebuke it?

Doesn't know videos that are private/unlisted and then made public show the date it was made public as upload date. Lel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>feels special because she overcame that she was made fun of her looks
>will never know true suffering of living in the third world looking normal

can we make "kill it with fire" the most voted up comment Sup Forums?

What is this disease it's like downs cause they always look the same

Sup Forumsro you are 4real

Called ups syndrome, it's like reverse downs.

Should have aborted

Ikr

She should use her youtube revenue to get plastic surgery.

Wtf is this? Is it a real human or a project like Graham?

I read somewhere, that people like her can not store fat at all, thats why they look similar.

Looks like fucking skeletor.

why? She's beautiful already.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
niggers

how many of you assholes laughing at her would like to post your picture on the internet and hear the comments? All of you are probably a bunch of fat neckbeard basement dwellers. Are you Hot? Are you even healthy? Fuck you all.

ahahahahahahahhahaa k.

Quit picking on my little girl!

Seriously though whats wrong with her?

this place is littered with faces of Sup Forums threads, the fucking cancer of you newfags.

- Projection -

Kinda looks like

Mr skeltal?

heres an obligatory "nigger" for you, you nigger

Didn't know there is a female version of gollum

U mad

is that even english? Fuck you and your shallow existence.

She looks like a miscarriage but some how survived

your emotional intelligence is incredible! Yes, I am...youre very perceptive you piece of shit.

i'd fuck that thing for pure sport and bragging rights.

I may be overweight but at least I don't look like that... my god you're a fag

the only thing you probably ever got to fuck is your right hand, and even that was rape.

cut deep

I met her in real life. She was at a Mall in Austin Texas, inside of California Pizza kitchen. Some teen girls walked up to her with their phone and got pictures.

yea, you look like fucking jabba the hut. Atleast she has a fanbase...people probably switch seats to avoid sitting next to your fat sweaty ass

>Some teen girls walked up to her with their phone and got pictures

whatcha fink dem tits look like?

Should have been aborted.*

Who the FUCK is this ?!

nigger getting mad

just dont nig out

lol

I wouldn't say "fake". It was made public today. It was unlisted and shared on Twitter and Facebook before then.

she doesnt even look human like wtf

The answer to the question you asking yourself is yes, someone on this board would fuck her.

bitch has probably been lurking Sup Forums since 04 and now can't even find comfort with us shitbags.

based as fuck