youtu.be/EWCmXOUTFzU

>not having a normie playlist

calm your tits
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gcfQhR_9c

>shuffles to squarepusher

K
youtu.be/KGVyAxra10o

>puts on 30 minute prog epic

I don't know what makes me cringe more: my anxiety over sharing music with people or how I autistically obsess over it.

>Tuxedo
My fucking man

i made my sister listen to Close to the Edge and her mind was blown that the first song was 18 minutes. fucking pleb

K

>ah yes another opportunity for penderecki enforcement

fucking trash plebs better not ask again

*puts on The Life of Pablo, starts at NMPILA and lets it run*

I actually showed this to a girl who I was trying to impress. What's wrong with me, user

youtube.com/watch?v=r9lpLm7jwQY

do u have autism

yikes

>not being both socially adept and musically intelligent to listen to and enjoy music that normies like

checked

quite possibly

this

>not being so dependent on (yous) that you crawl on all fours for it

what is up fellow humans let us all have a good ear experience with the musical of kanye west is that not appealing my friends

>MY MOODS SWING ON THAT SWING SAME
>PUSH ME HARDER
>PUSH ME
>PUSH ME
>SWANG INTO TOMORROW

What did you say before and after you played it?

That's whats important

Yeah exactly. If youre able to interact in a reasonable manner you should be able to pull this off without coming off like an autist.

Close to the Edge is shit prog. Put on something like Supper's Ready or Lizard if you want good long prog.

deez trips

I'd put on something simple like youtube.com/watch?v=CofXSiCmu3Q but first and foremost I'd not do it. no use exposing your interests at a party where nobody cares about anything but drinking and fucking*tips*

i played a girl Joanna Newsom to impress her because she liked the husband comedian who I seem to have forgotten the name of

Pathetic.

Fuck right off my man.

Sorry, it's the truth. Good prog doesn't have shitty meaningless lyrics and masturbatory, bloated instrumentation.

>Playing vidya
>There's a bluetooth speaker
>Play Fugazi, everyone likes it, asks what band it is
>Get through the entirety of 13 Songs and Repeater
Later
>Playing Poker
>Play some Burial and Fishmans
>They like that too
what are you lads doing to fail so hard at this?

hi how are u

we were talking about "weird" and "artsy" music. I played it for her half-jokingly, don't know what I expected.

Btw what she considers to be artsy and weird is David Bowie

Haha whatever you say pal.

thank god I'm a fucking loser with no friends, don't have to deal with that shit

pls post ur normie playlist im in dire need

future and young thug if you want to retain any dignity

youtube.com/watch?v=iKmsM-_xx-o

Exactly. You'd do well to follow the advice of those who don't have shit taste.

>BIG BLACK JACK
>SPANISH EDDIE

>user this is weird

>OVO sound/Drake shit
>Kanye
>The Weeknd
>Rihanna
>Beyonce
>Any trap artist
and
Basically pick the black artists from the Billboard top streaming chart and create a playlist

it happened to me once

iv just opened spotify and put the Rap Caviar playlist

One time I was hanging out with my buddies, we were pretty stoned so I put on some good 60's psychedelic music. The Doors come on, this faggot says
>user, why are we listening to jazz?

chromeo, bonobo, phoenix, daft punk, toro y moi, bag raiders, lido, the neighbourhood.

as the night goes on you may switch to trap. in this case go for A$AP Ferg, DJ Snake, French Montana, Juicy J, Gucci Mane, Migos.

If you really need to secure pussy play wop by j.dash

have fun buddy

t. successful normie

classy crowd? Hamel's Organum
hipster croud? Harmonium
nerdy crowd? Maybe some Schonning

Explain to me the meaning of the lyrics in Lizard.

something makes me cringe about whites and specifically white girls listening to black music like Gucci Mane....like imagine a white girl "grooving" to that shit...unironically, or drunkenly? its kind've like whoever or whatever gave them the idea its not dogshit?

its kind've a cringey moment of cultural programming. which clearly you're attuned to given the list you suggest

>"play those slightly nerdy white people indie bands before we get dirty and fucked up and put on the negro tunes we can hump to because the beat is simple enough"

white girls listening to rap. never get's uncringe

are you a virgin by any chance cuz you type like a virgin

pls leave

You're reading too much into it. I hate degeneracy just as much as you do. That being said, I enjoy degenerate music when the situation is appropriate.

I listen to Tartini and Bach at home. Though I'm also a GM at a successful club that attracts many girls in my city, and I know what music produces hype.

It's all about playing the game, and the girl, because eventually if you find the right one she will conform to your general energy and taste.

Ultimately the joke's on you.

even young thug is too weird for normies i've been around except for that lifestyle song

calm down they're just bar sloots

lolĀ“d

t. virgin

My man.

pic related
it's you

no actually girls dig well-spoken fuckers like me. they know I'm above them mentally

"""cuz""" I don't type like a fuccboi

bros, pic related. went to a random gucci video.

the dude is legit singing the melody of jingle bells while rapping about ak-47's and fulfilling every meme in the goddamn book from "gold chains" to "sick whips" and "hot bitches"

the amount of meme and retard stuffed into this man I just can't.......

calm

it's because you're taking gucci seriously. while nobody else gives a fuck. mike will literally samples runescape jingles that he can rap over. it's supposed to be retarded.

people are just having fun and letting lose while you're standing in the corner with folded arms.

again, the joke's on you.

>they know I'm above them mentally
keep telling yourself that, loser

>no actually girls dig well-spoken fuckers like me. they know I'm above them mentally

i want you to reread your post here, out loud, exactly as you typed it. you sound legit handicapped; girls don't like handicapped people, Virginia.

holy fuck this looks exactly like me

>
taking the bait p hard i see

>actually girls dig well-spoken fuckers like me

>Lizard
>an album that's more jazz fusion than prog
>an album that robert fripp himself is ashamed of and has called "unlistenable"

ah yes, amazing taste my man, you show those plebs

so you guys respect "GUCCI MANE" as an artist?

in that case I must sincerely say, the joke is most definitely on you.

I wouldn't waste two shit's of my time filling my ears with that "look I can make a beat on the computer Lol I'm black I'm supposed to be fucked up and retarded Lol like and subscribe"

shit is so fucking retarded. you can bet I have my arms crossed. I would spit on the fucker for being such a retard and acting like he's an "ENTERTAINER".......piss off negro MTV meme man

its about raising your standards friends. this is the essence of normie disease. low standards, alcohol, and cultural programming

listen you can play it off as bait buddy, but if you live your life according to 2 chainz, I promise things will get better for you.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cn2dBwPlbP

You're all a bunch of normalfags in case you haven't got it yet.
Sup Forums is a facebook tier board infested with special snowflake teens and college faggots leading normal lives all while claiming to be outcasts because they listento indieshit and "experimental" trash.
Also being a virgin doesn't automatically make you immune to normalfaggotry.
You sound like you need your testosterone supplements.

hey faggot why don't you cheer up
youtube.com/watch?v=Eu13Mmfxctc

and you sound like a self-impressed, uncertain pussy who clings to /r9k/ rhetoric as a substitute for facing and dealing with the just-as unhealthy and culturally-barren existence you lead yourself

cat

From one neurotic to another, you are fucking delusional.

>he doesn't know that Fripp renounced that claim upon hearing the new mix
Stay pleb

>Nah, I'm good

No need to sweat it OP

>no actually girls dig well-spoken fuckers like me
youtu.be/mYc65UHJMx8

>YEAH BUT THOSE GIRLS ARE JUST WHORES..... THATS NOT THE AVERAGE WHITE GIRL.......THATS JUST ONE ISOLATED CASE.....YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND REEEE

GET THOSE LINES READY

youtube.com/watch?v=d3RIcXc94AM

>calling you a faggot for acting like you're special and using "normie" like a newfag is /r9k/ rhetoric
I didn't even claimed that i myself wasn't a normalfag but that's beside the point
>as a substitute for facing and dealing with the just-as unhealthy and culturally-barren existence you lead yourself
You're a pretentious sissy boy. Thanks for the laugh.
>you are fucking delusional
care to explain?

The ultimate pleb filter

songsouponsea.com/Promenade/Lizard.html
Here you go. Peter Sinfield has an entire website dedicated to explaining each and every single last one of his lyrics, album by album. Certainly not something Jon Anderson would do! Probably because his lyrics make no sense and are completely incoherent.

Oh shit user, what have you done.

Play this, it works every time

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld81Y6Em3NM

Chorus:
IAMAHURAGRENICSGNITA
fucking hell.

>AY

how gay are you dude?
maybe invest in a BPA free water bottle...

it's fine if you don't get it, in fact it's probably preferable, women eat this shit up.

enjoy never getting laid

youtube.com/watch?v=e67Q-sTHVhc play whatever i am personally listening to at that moment

maybe on their own time, but not if you're playing that for them. god damn.

enjoy being laughed at in your desperate attempt to impress girls by playing feminine music.

>I'M A BIG MANLY MAN ONLY MANLY MAN MUSIC FOR ME. WOMEN SINGING? WHAT A JOKE

>she puts my player on shuffle
>first track is Karate by Kennedy

>Good prog doesn't have shitty meaningless lyrics and masturbatory, bloated instrumentation.
you have it completely reversed
good prog has shitty meaningless lyrics and does have masturbatory bloated instrumentation

you might as well just come out of the closet and blast this because they will get the same hint either way
youtube.com/watch?v=nlYbDjwBe2Y

they'd probably enjoy it, you honestly have no idea how women work do you? as long as you approach it with the right level of confidence you can do basically whatever you want and they'll eat it up. if you feel secure in playing good music (regardless of how ""feminine""" it is) they'll enjoy it. in fact they'll enjoy feminine music even more and if you take the right approach they'll melt in your arms. Sorry you're a kissless virgin m8 but don't take it out on me

that's fair desu

you're a beta playing music for the girl because you think it will appeal to her. that's not natural or confident.

girls don't want to be catered to. they gravitate toward swag experiencing its own wow-factor. these tracks are not good and indicative of your own virginity.

I bet you live in the friendzone.

jesus christ you fags stop arguing just play some drake and get laid

Drake is for literal faggots