Alcoholic thread

alcoholic thread
Im out of drink or smoke, live in a mountain with no way of getting anywhere till tomorrow morning.

I got like 10 bottles in my room with lets say few drops left in them.
Should I mix all these different alcohol and snort it?

Is there any better idea on how to get drunk/high?

no judging, only alcoholics or people with good solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soak your tampons in vodka and shove them up your ass, you pussy.

find me that much vodka to soak a tampon

Inject

Just wait until tomorrow and then get shitfaced tomorrow, it's not that hard.

if you are a decent alcoholic, thats not a solution

If you're a decent alcoholic, you'd make sure to always have enough alcohol, as well as backup alcohol ready.

/thread

drank way more than expected,
I can only go shopping once a week, which is tomorrow. I had 3 bottles of 40% alcohol.

>live in a mountain

a small small village
I work in a mountain resort

Then let this serve you as a reminder that you should always have a bottle of your drink of choice as backup, and either don't drink more than you'd expect, or at least buy more in the future.

yeah sure
but i kinda need an immediate solution.
i just snorted a bit, hurt af and dont feel shit.
How is this snorting alcohol thing work?
Do i need to snort as much I inhale?

if you're a decent alcoholic you have a mid sized distillery out back and haven't purchased alcohol since you were a child

Nigga are you seriously snorting alcohol!?

>alcoholic
>snorts alcohol

these two things are mutually exclusive

I'm pretty sure that snorting alcohol won't do much besides fuck up your nose, but I haven't been desperate enough to try that.
Just curious though, why can't you go to a shop tonight? Or at least to a gas station, you'd probably get something to drink there.

its midnight
everything is closed
plus no store in my village, last train left like few hours ago. I could've gotten on but had no train back home.

What is your favorite hard liquor
And what's the worst experience with alcohol you've ever had

You have any Tylenol 3's or anything like that?

Can't you just call for a cab to get you to the nearest gas station and back? Almost every gas station sells liquor, it's not a cheap option but it's definitely better than snorting leftover drops of alcohol.

Do you have any rubbing alcohol or perfume in the house? Hand sanitizer would be fine, too.

Im kind of a loner and not from this country so I get to actually drink what I like at home, not like those bar drinks.

I like ouzo a lot, sweet, easy to drink, cheap and strong.
Local stuff called Obst Wasser is pretty good too, and cheap.
I sometimes buy whisky too but they are more expensive and most of the cases, cheap=bad.
I was into Captain morgans for a while too. Its vanilla taste is really nice n clean after taste.

Usually hate tequila or vodkas.

Taxi to next village costs like 50euro, and that's if any taxi driver is willing to come here, most of the cases, they just dont wanna even bother driving here, go somewhere and back to take me back again

Yep,
What do I do with it

Well, either you pay for a taxi and get yourself some alcohol from a gas station or something, or you try to take your mind off of it somehow. I wouldn't recommend looking for alcohol substitutes like rubbing alcohol, it could mess your body up in the long run.

I honestly wouldnt mind if its just one time thing.
Im super desperate.
I cant afford taxi that much, Im a starving poor fag

Mix it with soda then drink it.
Drink the perfume at first. 4711 tastes pretty good actually.
Rubbing alcohol is nearly undrinkable and I've never tried hand sanitizer.
It's the last resort.
Stay safe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema

I dont really drink soda so I only have water
How much hand sanitizer should i drink?
How much is a fatal doze?
I dont really wanna die yet but willing to try.

dont have enough to put in the ass

I've had ouzo before, it has a very nice licorice taste. Good choice user

drink this in a bar and they will all laugh at my autistic choice of drink though

It's probably

But keep in mind that it's not a good idea and you are not supposed to do that.
Probably better then withdrawing, tho.
MfG from Germany

Retired Alcoholic here,

Have you got any mouthwash with alcohol, its pretty grim but will keep the sweats at bay and gets you a bit shitfaced.

Alternatively benzos but im guessing you dont have them..

As for the remainder of the liqor you are best off mixing up what you can and drinking it at intervals.

I gave up drinking last year and now exclusively smoke pot, yes i'm now a pothead but i feel a lot better and dont get into situations like yours... believe me ive been there,, there was one time i walked into a store needing a drink badly without money and downed a bottle of vodka before the security could rush me.. crazy times

do i just drink it?

where do you live? you can't hit someone up to come thru with anything?

mxing all that alcohol together will just disaapoint you when you taste it for a second, better off not bothering.

You can take a snort of whiskey, but never SNORT whiskey

im a loner