You know the drill b. Dubs decide

You know the drill b. Dubs decide

masturbating to my mom wbu

I'm going to finger your asshole and lick the shit off like barbecue sauce.

i voted for trump, lets fukk

have you ever seen a trouser snake?

界王 YOU ARE HOT :)

THIS

Watching a horse fuck this slut asshole

I'm doing pretty good, feeling relaxed. My parents died this morning

I won

Jaackin off, you?

Winners

I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. Islam. The most gruesome, violent, sadistic, xenophobic, discriminatory religion out there., why do we only see Islamic terrorism? Why don't we see Christians blowing themselves up in the HQ of the freedom from religion foundation? Why don't we see Atheist beheading christians? Why is it only Islamic terrorism that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with extremism, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a pedophile prophet (piss be upon him). I am sick and tired of this religion, i am sick and tired of western countries having to deal with this bullshit, we fucking welcome them in our first world countries and all they do is blow themselves up in the name of a fucking psychopatic sky daddy and claim Sharia Law to be imposed and above the governement that welcomed them in open arms from misery. Throughout my life i have always defended moderate muslims (which i am now doubting their existance) and told people to not generalise the whole muslim population, but this is fucking enough, this religion is fucking ruining our way of life, either "normal" muslims stand up against these fucking psychopaths and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of non muslim countries. I am so sorry for any liberal accepting muslims out there, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, Islam is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice a baby to the ruler of darkness because atheism.

ill eat your pooper

I'm gay, can you transition?

do you got a dick? i wanna suck a fat lady dick.

This

Send your butthile picturea

It scares me so much that I haven't slept in nearly 2 days. My daughter is also a wreck. She was so excited for the most qualified First Woman President. I have to try and explain to her every night on how racist and sexist people can be to have instead elected an idiot tyrant dictator.

Nudes

And there is not a fucking thing you people can do about it. You were so busy trying to silence others opinions with your stupid protests and committing violent acts toward Trump supports you fucked around and lost The Presidency and control of Congress. I must congratulate you when you lose you lose big.

You are an idiot. 1 you added your own shit it. 2 you posted the 2nd get first, then the first get 2nd. 3 your supposed to post the first get, wait for a reply then either post the 2nd or next dubs after her reply.

How well do you gag on dick

1. No one cares fuck off you faggot

You know that Obamas Cabinet was literally hand picked by Citi Bank right? When is this sub going to get a grip on reality?

i want you to watch you get fucked by a nigger monkey dick while i watch because im a faggot.

2 you fuck off you summer fag, you and op are the cancer killing b

If you wouldn't give him credit had he appointed the greatest cabinet of all time ,you can't say he's assembled the worst..
I read /pol less and less now... It's turned into a shit throwing party..

Do you like to see my cock?

The same shitstains and snowflakes who said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning are spewing this garbage. The best part is all of you won't do shit. You'll continue to cry on this garbage subreddit and self-loathe in your own feces. None of you even have the balls to go to the inauguration.

I guess I am a summer fag guys sorry

I want to watch your dady rape your asshole with bat you fucking cancer

Is it true love when she nuts but you keep suckin'?

faggot

check em

Reroll

Ever been molested by an uncle?

learn how to spell you autistic mouth breathing faggot

This. You dont have a shot of getting a reply if you overwelm them with 20 stupids comments at once

Your not worth my time to proof read my post. Plus your sentances should begin with a capital letter end end with a period you fag

So in other news did she reply?

doesn't end second sentence with period and uses the wrong type of your('re)

also YOU'RE still an autistic faggot

Again you are(happy) not worth my time for grammar or spelling. You pointed out spelling so the post better be perfect. I dont give two shits, this is not an essay and im on a phone. So guess what, go drink some bleach fag