Find a flaw

Find a flaw.
Protip you cant.

>Nissan
czechmate.

>Find a flaw
>Posts GT-R

Are you kidding?

I like the car, but the fanbase is fucking cancer. Go on /o/ and all you will see is GTR VS Z06 faggots.

>GTR
too heavy.

Too bland, add some colour.

I agree, I own a 95 R33 and I take it to car meets and the only people who come to me are Ricers and people who are just cancer in general.

Awful transmission for driving anywhere but on a track. You haven't driven one, have you?

I used to work at a Porsche dealership and this guy would come in and get his GT-R washed. Metallic red, tons of carbon fiber inside. 800hp, it was a monster.

I have actually, I found it to be alright, not sure what you are talking about.

the fat black bar in the center of the grill literally the worst fucking thing I see on cars.
>mazda

>Subaru BRZ

Not R34 GTR Vspec II

I found it to be rough, with a hard take-up at low speed that resulted in a lot of jerk for in town driving. It shifts hard, to me, much more appropriate for a track.

>ricer

My brother's got one. I've driven it a lot. It's perfect

Smoke effect looks fake as fuck.

The GT3 RS doesn't even jerk at low speeds. Nissan obviously doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.

Nice, do you have any pics of the car?

useless backseat
will always be a Datsun

it's not a truck

This?

Heavy. Too many gizmos. Vague steering.
You're not driving the car, the software is.

Automatic

uhh yea... its not a tru gtr..... only chodes who cant drive a manual drive this peice of shit car

It felt like the e46 M3's SMG trans when it first came out, turned all the way up, and it was a hard shift. The GT-R felt that way, all the time to me, just rough. Obviously it has a lot of power to deal with, and it needs to have a longer service life, but still...

>driving a manual is superior to automatic
>your a peasant for not driving one.

>Datsun
Not necessarily a bad thing.