R8 my small one

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cancer of Sup Forums
phimosis game strong as fuck though faggot

7/10

mine?

This is why we have the NHS. I assume you're either some Amerifag or a Europoor who don't get given the medical treatment they need. No one should have to live with shit like that, it just isn't fair. That phimosis looks hella painful, you'd get it treated for free here.

WOW!!! THAT REALLY DOES LOOK VERY VERY GOOD!!! DID I SAY IT LOOKS GOOD!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YA IT LOOKS GOOD, I BET IT WAS TOO!! GOOD TO THE VERY LAST CHEW!! TO THE VERY VERY LAST SPECK OF IT!!!! EVEN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!!! OH YEAH NOW YOU CAN TASTE THAT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! YUM!!! AS I SET HERE LOOKING AT YOUR'S AND SWALLOWING SO HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!!! I JUST ABOUT CAN TASTE IT MYSELF!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO SO TASTY!!! AND SMELLS SO YUMMY!!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!! WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE FOLKS!! I DON'T NEED A RIDE!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SMELL THIS ALL THE WAY OUT THERE!!! LOVE YOU !!! :)

Guessed right. It isn't painful though.
What's painful is to have such dimensions

>3264x1836
Jesus fucking Christ it's huge.

Not the dick. The dick is revolting and small.

OP your dick looks like my grandpa's finger.

I love your cock OP. Looks hard and smooth! Yes to sucking it! 9/10

Ty

6.5, trim and maybe think about how tight that looks
8,more of girl?
4,get hard?

rate

Can you retract it all the way (slowly) so you can clean it?

Solid 9/10

can you even clean the helmet?

if not i bet there is some mega crusty smegma under there must stink like hell too

Yes

Dud i can't imagine that skin retracting without bleeding... would you be willing to pull it down and show us?

rate?

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

possibly

It's weird how different uncircumcised turns out I'm
And I turned out differently

Rate me?

Because of Trumps presidency many people are relocating their physical ip address using a vpn to avoid any restrictions Trump may slam down on Internet users.

A VPN keeps you anonymous on the internet.
It bypasses any school, home, office or country blockers.
It keeps you un-banned from any website.
It keeps the government from monitoring your online activity, which trump plans to enforce.
It allows you to view region locked content from anywhere in the world.
It makes it look like you are located in a different country.

If you like your freedom, I suggest you get a VPN anonyourself.club

incredibly cute cock, i love foreskins that dont completely retract

Lad, you know you can stretch that, right? You could at least have normal foreskin in like 2 or 3 months if you wanted it.

Yes I know

Nice. Here's my little effort

8/10

Roast my micro penis

6/10

Would give my nut to have a dick like that

Rate?

Rate?

You have to have a high level of self esteem with that dick hanging between ur legs man

Yes, I'm pedo. Pls r8 and don't h8.

Whose are those from?

0/10. No cumshot, no score

Why's that? Here's another angle

R8

I'm op
You'll know why if you see my pic

r8 me plz

I bought them at the store. Self checkout. Got a three pack of Disney princesses. I stroke into them all the time.

R8

Any other p3do cocks here? ;-)

Do you cum buckets everytime?

FUCKING FAGGOTS

8/10 would suck

Fucking 10/10. I love your beautiful foreskin, and I'm so jealous because I don't have one :(

Nothing makes me cum harder or longer than little bald pussy.

r8 my fishing hook

When I bought my panties, the woman at the self-checkout had to remove the shoplifting prevention tag from the package. She gave me a dirty look. I just smiled and walked out with my toddler panties.

Can't tell if making fun of me or really saying it

Hope someone ends your miserable experience. Fuck you.

Pedocock?

Nah man, I'm serious. I'm straight but am obsessed with foreskins, they just look beautiful because I was mutilated and never had the chance to have one of my own.

if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

Hitler told his troops to go ahead and fuck all the little Jewish girls they wanted. Down to age 8. So of course they raped 5 yr olds.

Damn. How long are you?

Maybe about 2 or 3 inches longer than you. But it looks not as thick as yours because there's no foreskin.

that's thick. 8/10