What are your predictions for tomorrow, Sup Forums?

What are your predictions for tomorrow, Sup Forums?

Trump get sworn in, life goes on normal. FWD. 3 years everyone blames him who loved him. I voted for Trump btw.

He gets sworn in. He goes to the Whitehouse and goes to sleep.

i'll wake up, eat some cookie cake, browse Sup Forums then go to sleep

I'm expecting a suicide attempt that we can take screenshot of it and make memes with it.

Shit, I meant assasination attempt. I should go to bed already.

I hope it starts as soon as he is sworn in.

>filename

Trump gets sworn in, goes to whitehouse, burns it down, rebuilds trump tower 2
>make america grate again

tks user fixing it now!

Trump is president
>/ T h r e a d

Day 1-Hang giant gold TRUMP sign on top of white house officially renaming it Trump House and begin filling interior with gold plated knick knacks and draperies.

Day 2- get taken out by Lee Harvey Oswald under direct orders of CIA while attempting to tweet executive orders to Rudy Giuliani.

Bumping for OP

i just saw a thing posted on Wonkette that claims Trump can't read. he has to be able to read the autocue at least, right?

still, the Affirmative Action people should be happy that a dyslexic autist has found a job.

Not really counting on it, but there could be an assassination attempt/success. Been seeing a few rumors here and there of stuff too boring to explain but if there is one, I'm sure it'll be the CIA and have someone to blame to cover them

You heard it here first:

BLM and Libcucks start rioting. CNN says it's justified because Trump is the devil.

Niggers loot and burn their own cities to the ground.

I'm hoping he gets shot just so I can watch Sup Forums lose its fucking mind with grief. The butthurt would be the most hilarious fucking thing ever.

>What are your predictions for tomorrow, Sup Forums?

Liberal tears and butt hurt

oh for sure, no doubt about it

but we already had bush, jr.

this. I cannot wait. tomorrow will be glorious and if he is assassinated. CIVIL WAR 2 where liberals and niggers will be gutted thus ending pc culture. then the glorious mike pence will electrocute the gays away and there won't be anymore fag trao threads on b.

Religion and politics are poison. This man is a clown and a showmen. Just what 'murica ask for!

Yeah I'd be crying because we'd be stuck with mike pence.

therell be suicides too probably

The north would win again lol.

Riots in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Chicago, and other liberal cities. Also many many protests

trump spends 4 miserable years being another empty suit twitter addict and he ends up not getting re elected and democrats will pick somebody who would of been even worse then hillary for president

it wouldnt be north v south if this ridiculous thing happened. The US is so much less regionally homogeneous. It would be chaotic. However, veeerrry few people would actually take up the cause because americans are so comfortable. It would be a stomp by the government.

It'd be West Coast and Northeast, minus Pennsylvania, vs the rest.

We're fucked either way, I just want to see conservacucks cry.

Well I'm pretty sure liberals would take up an ISIS-like strategy of being everywhere at once and striking at government strongholds until they surrender.
Not that Liberals are ISIS though, just saying ISIS has their shit down in terms of where they base their operations.

Yes this is true.

Robert Reich has suggested that we not watch the inauguration because Trump is such an attention whore so not paying attention will make him butthurt. I'm not under the delusion that that will actually have any effect, but it seems fine to me. I'll either be at home or at the bar drinking beer, and refusing to give Trump the (You)'s he craves.

idc what side, I just want to see political correct fags die.

>trump gets sworn in
>life for normal people continues normally; not perfect but not terrible
>everyone else spends four years full of butthurt trying to turn every positive thing that happens into a big negative, or giving credit to obama when they can't. meanwhile they continue to make incorrect predictions, hatch up new conspiracy theories, complain about muh contraceptions and global warming, join marches and sit-ins, spread fake news, invent new problems where there used to be none, have gay sex, etc.

At noon we will have a white president

whatever makes you happy user. want some play-doh too?

Nah, I'm in the middle of both Dark Souls 2 and Final Fantasy 10. Tbh I'll probably be playing one of those. But thanks.

yeah pretty much this

>nukes china

Everything will go smooth, then after 2 months russia will leak new documents, he will be impeached, riots will follow, after that korea or russia will nuke the shit out of all the major US cities.

Decades later all the refugees running from the terrorists america created over the years will form the United States of Niggerland with its capital in the now collapsed Washington.

Middle east will be united under the ISIS flag, ready to attack Russia armed only with sticks and stones, riding goats who will prove to be amazing mounts and lovers. Russia will perish since the terrorists will be a vast majority due to the new mandatory rape and impregnation law. Later that year ISIS will be eliminated by common cold.

Europe will collapse back in the stone age due to the economic crisis, the people will live only of agricoluture and rape diying slowly of starvation.

China will order all the citizens to leave the country but they will soon perish lost in all the smog and pollution.

Canada will drift in the ocean due to the nukes blasts, becoming the new atlantis, Canadians will evolve slowly becoming more similar to dolphins.

The only inhabitant of the pole will be the polar bear used for the climate change ads an his fucking little piece of ice. penguins will rule the world and rape all the corpses.

He'll probably finally admit that he was just trying to troll America into voting for Hillary because they're butt buddies, ask us all what the fuck is wrong with us for voting for him, and resign.

libtards a democrats will continue to destroy the democratic party what else

they pretty much have the man 8 years and continue to double and triple down on their mistakes, instead of learning from them

A single shot to the head from a high powered rifle.

Trump is inaugurated as president.

Grab my pussy Mr. President

kekking kek

Piss on my face Mr. President.

dude no way

America will start to become stronger, freer, and generally more kickass again. It will take a while to fix the damage done by Obama, he hated all the things that made America great and worked hard to fuck it up right up until the last minute. But the Trump cabinet is excellent and so it is only a matter of time before they get us back on the course Reagan set and off of the communist detour Obama set us on.

60 million people gave him a blowjob in november, and his delusion lowered his opponents figure by 3 million the following day. reich is correct in that it would drive him mad to pull in a zero but there are plenty of dummies to slob his knob.

Trump will renounce his throne, saying it was all for lols, and makes billions selling his book on how he became president.

And then Pence takes his place making it 10x worse

Do they now

Obama snaps Trumps neck in one last gift to the American people.

he interrupts the oath to sell some frozen steaks.

He'll be sworn in then boom, headshot. And America will be great again.

Hillary is arrested

Celebrations in the streets!

Price of corona skyrockets

Poorfag mexicans starve or die off

America is great again

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, user.

>People actually think this way
>Enjoy your cult

Trips can't lie

how long after trump is buried would pence take before seeing it as an act of god that he was president?

trump announces a new reality show: so YOU want to be a supreme court justice?

...some sort of disruptive protest from feminists , president trump responds by insulting fat chicks in inaugural speech.

Meat wall is meaty.

What was the first gift?

Who's coming with us to counter-protest?

martin shkrelli and milo yiannopoulos take turns dressing up like trump and fucking eachother.

so the same as any other given day really.

You mean " 'muricans axe fo"

Sounds totally plausible.

Yeah. Especially the part where you have both of his balls shoved in your mouth and he cums in your eye socket.

Dat beard

protestors will think it's cute to wear klan hoods in the middle of the crowd. most will just have them snatched away, some people will make bunny ears.

im not sure who is more retarded in this picture

>I read a thing on Wonkette
And you believed it. Do us all a favor and remove your sexual organs.
We don't need you passing on any of those extra chromosomes.

trump will reveal he's actually a muslim from kenya and launch the nukes.

I want to see his birth certificate

rain

This is literally the correct prediction.

I hope anyone assassinating trump would be smart enough to take Pence with him

>cuts all civilian communications across the country
>enacts martial law
>rounds up all press and SJWs for execution
>dissolves Congress and the Supreme Court
>declares himself Emperor of America
>hits the button

I bet the person who made that picture thought they were SO fucking clever; that they would somehow sway votes by it.

>Canadians will evolve slowly becoming more similar to dolphins.

DOLPHIN HOCKEY! YES!