Ask a Sears employee anything

Ask a Sears employee anything

Where do you work?

/thread

What menial task do they have you perform

Sears

I process and ship out online orders

How many surveillance cameras are in your store? Are they IP or analog cameras? PTZ?

if I had to ballpark it probably like 3 per department and like 2-3 per stock room. store is 2 floors. no idea what type they are, sorry.

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Do u consider yourself as a loser?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

How is sears still in business?

/thread

Ask a Microsoft employee anything.

Cool thanks man

honestly sometimes. Ive worked here for 5 years. I just recently graduated college though so I'm hoping to leave soon.

no idea. horrible customer service, poor management ranging from store level to corporate level. it will be dead soon enough.

get your own thread, dillweed

What are you going to do when Sears go bust in a month?

ive been trying to get a job in my field so even if it wasnt going out of business I want to be out soon anyway.

I have no sympathy for sears going out of business. it really is a shit show inside and out.

do they throw away things that are still good to use?

You're looking for Sup Forums partner

you mean like merchandise or just store equipment? it'd be a no either way. they are super stingy. they need to reel in every dollar they can so if anything even if it isnt good to use they will still ship it out. and my store puts broken products back in the stockroom so eventually osmebody else will end up buying a broken whatever it is.

they also instruct us to settle on sending out wrong sized items or wrong colors if we cant locate an item for an online order. I dont listen to this because I'm not a piece of shit but managers do do it.

didnt realize that was there until after I made the thread. literally just used the first sears logo I saw on google images lol

do u cum on the merchandise?

only the lingere. my goal is to conceive a child through mail jizz.

do you sell pickles?

we do not. nice dubs though

Thanks mang. I didn't even notice.

joking aside though If sears did sell food they may have had more success. look at walmart. though walmart doesnt make you answer 20 questions when you're trying to check out.