why are they all black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are they all bald?

because fuck white people

Aesthetikkk

They all look annoying as hell too.

because the point of the shot is that everyone looks almost the same? They're also bald. They're also of similar height with a few exceptions
Not everything has to be a race issue faggot

Lol who cares

theres one guy with hair

That one fat guy behind Kendrick overracted in a shitty pseudo deep music video.

why are they all male?
no wonder people think kendrick is sexist

Sup Forums btfo

is that El P?

Why is kendrick lamar so cute?

BITCH BE HUMBLE

Albino.

Underrated.

YOU SPYING ON ME?!?

I don't know very much about kendrick lyrics and english is not even my first language; can anyone sincerely tell me if he's racist?

>inb4 he's black so he can't be racist

well, come on

Haha no he is not racist, these are just memes.

They're in line for welfare

Anyone who thinks Kendrick is racist is retarded. He's pro-black, so insecure alt-righters think that means he's anti-white. Besides, most people who meme about Kendrick don't even listen to his music so they're talking out their ass

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY

>blue eyed devil
>black as the heart of an aryan

These are some of his lyrics

>cover of tpab is a bunch of blacks standing over a dead white body
>ending skit to tpab calls for a nat turner tier massacre of white people

You tell me

>a bunch of blacks standing over a dead white body
is this bait?

>Anyone who thinks David Duke is racist is retarded. He's pro-white, so insecure blm think that means he's anti-black. Besides, most people who meme about David don't even listen to his speeches so they're talking out their ass

f

>>blue eyed devil
Taken from Wesley's Theory where he Kendrick is singing about being a stereotypical dumb rapper who sells out and doesn't have any respect, with other such lines as "Hit the Pres with a Cuban link on my neck, Uneducated, but I got a million-dollar check like that" and "When I get signed, homie, I'mma act a fool. Hit the dance floor, strobe lights in the room"

>>black as the heart of an aryan
Taken from The Blacker The Berry which is a song about hypocrisy.

>>cover of tpab is a bunch of blacks standing over a dead white body
Taken from a verse from Wesley's Theory "I'mma put the Compton swap meet by the White House. Republican run up, get socked out" As I said before, the song is basically satire.

>>ending skit to tpab calls for a nat turner tier massacre of white people
Blatantly false. Nothing like this exists.

5/10 made me reply

>Anyone who thinks David Duke is antisemitic is retarded. He denies the Holocaust so insecure Zionists think that means he's anti-Jews.
FTFY Fag

Wow man nice false equivalence meme that was pretty good meme

nah he cool

>i-its satire

terrible argument

>Blatantly false. Nothing like this exists.

Mortal Man
Shit, I think that niggas is tired-a grabbin' shit out the stores and next time it's a riot there's gonna be bloodshed for real. I don't think America can know that. I think American think we was just playing and it's gonna be some more playing but it ain't gonna be no playing. It's gonna be murder, you know what I'm saying, it's gonna be like Nat Turner, 1831, up in this muthafucka. You know what I'm saying, it's gonna happen

dumbest fucking post ive ever read, kill yourself immediately

Satire is one of the best and easiest ways to prove a point. It's not an argument, it literally is satire. If you don't like satire, tell kendrick that, not me. Most people aren't ashardheaded as you and can immediately realize when something is satire or not. I bet you also think Backstreet Freestyle is a serious song, right?

>You know what I'm saying, it's gonna happen
>"That’s crazy man. In my opinion, only hope that we kinda have left is music and vibrations, lotta people don’t understand how important it is. Sometimes I be like, get behind a mic and I don’t know what type of energy I’mma push out, or where it comes from. Trip me out sometimes"
Nowhere does Kendrick or even Tupac call for violence. They're saying these things are escalating and are an issue. Are you seriously retarded or just pretending?

That Tupac quote is from 1993 or thereabouts. Maybe next time put things into context, idiot.