DO YOU FAGS THINK THIS IS OVER??!? I TOLD YOU THIS WASN'T OVER!! YOU MAY CALL ME JOSH, A PEDO, A FAG, A VIRGIN...

DO YOU FAGS THINK THIS IS OVER??!? I TOLD YOU THIS WASN'T OVER!! YOU MAY CALL ME JOSH, A PEDO, A FAG, A VIRGIN, OR AUTISTIC, BUT I KNOW WHAT I AM!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN Sup Forums!!

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey guys do you like overwatch?

I'm too poor to afford it

ah that sucks. what do you like?

also type sage into the options field.

Know that feel

FUCK OFF WITH THIS FPS BULLSHIT!!

Anything I can afford.

Ill call u a cunt

FUCK OFF!!

can you give me any specific examples?

Attention whore pedo Josh

GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!

...listen pedo josh..this is just getting sad.in the last thread the whole thing was just you getting baited.you need to pay attention.you need to stop.i am becoming seriously convened if you are mentally challenged or just extremely stupid.

Rimworld, Prison Architect, Mount and blade: Warband. Got them on sale. :')

is it sad that I've never gotten around to watching neon genesis evangelion?

*concerned

nice is rim world any good?

I heard it was a good game.

Because of Trumps presidency many people are relocating their physical ip address using a vpn to avoid any restrictions Trump may slam down on Internet users.

A VPN keeps you anonymous on the internet.
It bypasses any school, home, office or country blockers.
It keeps you un-banned from any website.
It keeps the government from monitoring your online activity, which trump plans to enforce.
It allows you to view region locked content from anywhere in the world.
It makes it look like you are located in a different country.

If you like your freedom, I suggest you get a VPN anonyourself.club

I'M NOT MENTALLY CHALLENGED!!
FUCK OFF!!
NO ONE CARES!!
NO IT'S NOT!!

I VOTED TRUMP AND ALL BUT WHO CARES??
I'LL MAKE YOU!!

does anyone have an opinion about Battlefield 1? ive been thinking about picking it up but im kinda apprehensive.

FPS SUCKS!! MMORPG ARE SUPREME!

>im not mentally challenged
..clearly you are because after getting baited through an entire tread you decide it would be a smart idea to make another

I'M NOT GONNA CAVE IN ON YOU FAGS HURTING ME!!

It's good if you know how to play, and better with mods. (also I didn't get RimWorld on sale, I had it pre-alpha 10)

the only complaint i have with it, is that there is too many automatic weapons. other than that, im having a blast

FUCK OFF!!

interesting stuff, I may consider getting a vpn.

I wouldn't recommend it, because it's made by ea. they don't treat their users well.

I might get it on sale

This is...sad. Just sad.

Why are you so obsessed with a meme, pedo Josh?

>hurting
..im not "hurting" you i am just merely proving to you that you are an idiot and this is proven by telling me that i am offending you with my intelligence.

thats nice. so anyone else? yay? nay?

GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!
YOU ARE HURTING ME!!

NAY!!

I love some first person shooters. but I usually only play with friends.

>hurting
...see there is that word again.am i hurting your brain by making you think about your decision to make a new thread after being baited so hard?

Josh. Dude accept defeat. You will not win this. The only way to win is to kill yourself. Just take a bunch of pills and wait.

WHAT FRIENDS FAGGOT??
STOP IT!!

Good one, pedo Josh

*also if you can not take this kind of treatment then get off Sup Forums and never return

I WON'T KILL MYSELF JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO!!

I'M NOT PEDO JOSH!!

...pedo josh if you can not take this kind of treatment then get off Sup Forums and never return

Isn't too expensive to play?

Josh your rape victims don't count as friends either. You have no friends, no family, no loved ones. You have no propose or meaningful uses in life. Stop using up our oxygen and put a bullet in your head. Save us all the trouble

Is that a new pic op
I swear I saw the same photo but you were wearing your pedora

I'M NOT PEDO JOSH!!
I DO HAVE FAMILY!!

I DON'T WEAR FEDORAS!!

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by this question. but if you mean online membership fees then I play on pc so I don't need to pay for those. if you mean the expense of the games, we usually stick to one game for around a year so it's fairly cheep.

Josh, I still plan on spooging on your mother and upon your pillows when we kick your nerd ass out.
Also, your mother says she does not love you as much nowadays.

STOP!!!!

....listen and actually listen this time.i am giving you a chance to end this intellectual domination. get off Sup Forums and never return.

BULLSHIT!!

I AIN'T LISTENING TO YOUR BULLSHIT!

I assure you, I am your new daddy.

...hey pedo josh guess what... you have been baited again.

Kill yourself

Well. Hope the rest of you Sup Forumstards keep poor pedo josh with company while im gone.

I will keep his mother company.

NO YOU'RE NOT!!
I WASN'T!!
MAKE ME!
I WON'T MISS YOU FAG!

i dont usually play them but the idea of a fps in ww1 is really interesting to me.

Dude fuck off already

Oh. I wont forget you either pedo josh ;* got whole last thread screencapped.

>i wasn't
....yes...you were.read the posts.you have been baited again.for two whole threads in a row you have been baited and intellectually dominated.

Sorry to tell you this pedo josh but your lyn is cheating on you with a nigger gon you only have two options either be a sissy cuck or kys the chose is yours

I'M NOT A FAG AND I WON'T FUCK OFF!!
DON'T YOU DARE POST IT!
YEAH RIGHT!
MY LYN WOULDN'T DO THAT!

Call me pop pop son.
Also you have a month to move out.
Do me a favor and leave the pillows.

i'm not sure how accurate it is to actual world war one.

>yeah right
... yes i am right as soon as that user posts the last thread everyone in this thread will know. that you have been baited for two whole treads

*threads

Well. If you can keep these autistic threads up for 8+ hours, i shall concider posting them

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!!
PROVE IT!

Lyn isn't real Josh. She's just not real

SHE IS TOO ME!! ALL MY LYNS ARE!!

... i don't need to prove it all you have to do is look at all the posts.you have been baited.

I WAS NEVER BAITED!! I WAS JUST CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT!!

While I am ruining your pillows and your mother you crank it to bad drawings.
Weak.

....no. you have been baited and now you are pissed because everyone here knows you are an idiot

MY VORES ARE NOT SHITTY! THEY WERE MADE WITH ARTISTIC TALENT!
I AM NOT!!

On top of being a pedo you also beta your non real lyn cucked you plz kys

Sure, josh

>Artistic
*Autistic

first of all
your >vores are shitty
second
>im not
you are. you are the stupidest individual i have ever had the displeasure of talking to.

Im stuck between choice can someone help please? The other morning i was chilling out at home with my gf and she said that basically i could more around the house and help her ect, i usually wouldnt mind this but i feel as though i do enough anyway? What should i say to her because obviously i dont want to be a cunt because then >tfw no gf
Anyway i think the nerf that is planned for d.va is fucking rediculous her fusion cannons are weak as shit anyway, plus im pretty pissed off with the weather recently its been crackers, my dogs whiskers have grown a little too and its crazy shes got some mad beard, but thats not even scratching the fucking surface of my problem, basically i opened the door got on the floor and walked the dinosaur.
Im fucking sick of it maybe?
Pls respond i have autismo

How does it feel that I'm gonna shitpost your thread with the most annoying form of shitpost: Banana?
How does it feel, josh?

*your
>vores
are shitty

You have no value

You have no worth

Pic related

Fuck it. Screencapping this thread too

You must kill yourself

Your mother said you are a Bitch-Made Mega Master.
Also we are having chicken and rice tonight.
Please son, call me pop pop.

Can someone fill me in on what's going on here?

I'M NOT A CUCK!!
FUCK OFF!!
THEY'RE GOOD QUALITY!
THEY'RE NOT SHITTY!!
AND I'M SUPPOST TO BE SCARED??
NEITHER DO YOU FAGS!!
KILL YOURSELVES!!

I'm sorry but i can't believe that you're something else than a troll. It's just impossible.
Or you're just extremely stupid. Nobody but a pure idiot would get his ass destroyed in a thread then start a new one to get his ass even more destroyed.
It's one or the other. Or maybe..both

Anyway, it's time to stop, friend.