Was anyone bullied by a girl like I was?

Was anyone bullied by a girl like I was?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8XgXZPrhfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a bitch. lol XD

noice one m8, check'd

Ya she stole my food and called me retarded and then copied of my homework

Are you a boy or a girl

If she bullied me my dick would get hard

Id love to hate fuck her

sounds hot #cuck

I'm a guy. She is hot but she was extremely mean to me she said stuff like your ugly and called me a it

I don't know how that makes me a cuck please explain

>sounds hot #cuck
this isn't twitter you dopey cunt

I had a girl who had was skinny but had a face like the rock from n64 who used to bully me
youtube.com/watch?v=d8XgXZPrhfk

I heard she secretly liked me

I was like yuck

Hey OP you think this girl bullies you cause she secretly has a crush on you ?

Maybe I dont. I'm currently a senior in high school and she is in my class and she doesn't talk to me at all. She bullied me in middle school. She is also very popular

Holy shit OP you are a complete pussy.

>be me
>be in 3rd grade
>made a sick paper airplane at recess
>toss it across the class room
>alpha female bitch picks it up and crumples it
>I walk up to her
>"you fucking bitch!"
>slap her across the mouth

suspension/pissed off parents totally worth it to assert my dominance.

>She is also very popular

ofc she's gorgeous.

I had some chicks bully me at school but they fucked off once I got my shit together

Well if you want to make her cry just roast her makeup. Tell her her wings are shit, her eyebrows are weak or her foundation doesn't even match her pasty skin. If you want to make a girl hurt you gotta attack the things they try to be proud of. Say her hairstyle is trashy, her edges aren't even laid, her shoes and shirt don't even look decent together etc. Girls are so easy to break. Stop being a pussy man

Ya she no longer bullies me but I didn't do anything. I just didn't have her in any of my classes and I never saw her until senior year

She liked you in middle school. Now she doesn't give a shit about you. Probably she thinks you rejected her back then.

Try to reconnect with her now, only a few months left in HS.

The chicks who bullied me at school used pens and big ass scissors to poke me with

And than a day later would check out my ass to rate it

They gave me a 4 btw

And yeah they didnt talk to me either

Note: this was all in elementary

>stop being a pussy
>make fun of her makeup

r u forreals. If you want to make a girl hurt, fuck her boyfriend and get along with her parents.

She has a bf
Mine just punched me and treated me like a bitch

Let's see some green text girl bullying stories

Fuck her boyfriend in the ass OP LMAO

>fuck her boyfriend
Ummm no.

Okay, fine, do you have any in's with her friends? Any way you could just become friends with them, start hanging out with them, get closer to the group, start telling her friends all of the "shit" she's "said about you (obviously a lie) and break her from the circle?

Fucking high school, I'm so glad that shit is over with.

>bullied by a girl

Does she goe to the gym? or practice some martial arts? because she looks to have strong arms

Submit to her start by giving her all your spending money everyday

you should kill her

Nah, they're toned but nothing special. She's probably just a flyer or on the dance team.

I bet she was one of the hot girls in middle school. She punched you? Please explain how? Where? Why?

>she has a bf
So?

You weren't giving her the D, she had to find somebody that would.
If she's such a bitch, and she was really that into you way back when, you better believe she'll let you smash it like The Hulk.

Step up and show her you're a man, and she'll be all over you.

damn, good call m8

Punched me on the arm
She is in cheer
She already took my food I think that's enough

OP, post a picture of yourself, this thread is now about getting OP in his bully's skirt

She's punched me because I refused to give her my food/ hw

Dank je voor de hulp.

>She already took my food I think that's enough
But did she take the D?

you want to punish her OP?

if no, gtfo

If yes, give us her social media, phone number, etc...

She's also super popular and I'm not popular at all
Why should I post a pic of me
No she didn't lol. I wish

Because Sup Forums is great at makeovers, now quit being a queer and let us help you. You're in high school and looks matter.

OP you're too much of a self piteous faggot for us to help. Stop bitching about the past and roast this stupid bitch so that she will try to impress you

Are you saying I should post her name so be could roast her on social media?

checked

just her email would do, someone could send her a link, that when clicked sent her IP. Approach over the internet and blackmail her or just give it to people.

At my high school one of my friends did that to a feminist/SJW.

I just don't get how posting a pic of me will help

no so we can find out who you are through her and ebully you

Let her take control and dominate you thank her for her insults

Defiantly not posting her info now

That's horrible. You should've told her to go home and wash that stank pussy because she's smelling up the place.

No-one should have to go through something like that..

Why though? Its embrassing

I knew this one bitch who would try to bully me, she was my age so I gave no shits and I literally kicked her stomach.

I've come to realize based off memories and recently acknowledged facebook posts that she liked me.

it sucks because I thought she was cute, she turned out to be a hot adult too

ever follow her? just, you know, to see where she goes, and stuff?

But my bully did date other guys while she bullied me and she was nice to them

No I dont

You should kidnap her bro

I was so turned on by her when you started the thread

But after all this

This Bitch disgusts me

Trust me it will be a sexually thrilling experience have it be a guilty pleasure if you would like

Well, I don't know if it's a consolation or not but the only thing she has going for her is her looks. In about 16 months, she's going to gain about 30 pounds and will be flabby as fuck. The problem is that she doesn't happen to have any human decency so she'll be fine caked.

That being said, the strong keep going on don't dwell on that shit. Be free

I bet she didn't. Anyone can put up a front for a while....but they always revert back to who they truly are.

That's a hot bully. I would enjoy hate fucking that tiny blonde.

Also, don't you have bed time, faggot?

Come to her give her all your spending money thank her for bullying you years ago and do that everytime you get a cent

I'll try it

Im very interested in how this story will play out can you kik me and let me know 420_Memes ik faggy as fuck but i was a retarded stoner at the time

Ok>>>>

Will do

i would love to get bullied by her, fap material forever

Whats her name fagit

I bet she's going to major in biology in college and then go medical school or whatever. I expect a lot of dick sucking and riding to get by or make "mistakes". She'll be a great college slut.

I'm in law school, thats not how it works. Way too much reading

Rooty tooty school shooty

OP post her Facebook

Maddie

>Maddie
Whats her last name?

I'm not doing that