Continuation of the old gun thread

Continuation of the old gun thread

Why don't you own a gun Sup Forums?

i do fucker

I own quite a few OP

I don't have hundreds of dollars to spare, and I'm not going to throw away less money on a shit tool.

Just picked up this sexy hunk of steel a few days ago, a used Rem 870 Police Magnum shotgun used by a prison.

That 1911 is beautifully engraved, but I'd rather have something I can shoot without it losing half its value.

>Croatian-made "springfield" XD

In a world of 7 Billion people. A country (in loose terms) of 300 Million is insignificant.

Even if they do all have guns

Checked

germany

>Your lack of impulse control shouldn't threaten others lives.
Says the bully. That's very funny.

In actuality very, very few school shootings are the result of bullying but I see what this is all about now. You just don't like the idea of people smaller than you either physically or intellectually or in numbers being equal to you in any manner and more importantly being able to hold you accountable for your hostile actions against them.

Of the few school shootings they were probably more of a reaction to the way American school systems tend to protect the bullies rather than the victims.
While I was never bullied myself I saw the consequences of it many times first hand and I would never shed a tear for a bullet riddled bully, child or not. It's worth noting that childish teasing and the types of minor hazing boys tend to lay on each other is a far stretch from proper bullying.

As they say, God made men. Samuel Colt made them equals.

>implying there is only one country that owns or uses firearms

Im a poorfag.

god thats a cringy gun

>Why don't you own a gun Sup Forums?

Why don't you maintain at least 5K rounds for each caliber weapon you possess? A gun without bullets is... well...

Nice, I just got a normal 870 Tactical last week

You seem to have forgotten the list of countries that have a similar obsession with firearms as the US. This invalidates your argument

Of all the ones I own, still my favs

Because I live in New York City :/

grew up around guns, as an adult I can see they are useless.
>less effective than mace in any self defense scenario I am likely to encounter
>ammo is expensive, as is a gun
>not worth time investment in practicing marksmanship

>w-why dont you have guns b?
idk user, why do you feel superior for owning something you will likely never use in any meaningful way?

I'm so, so sorry...

In what way is that tactical?

Ive been diagnosed with severe depression and as such i am not legally allowed to buy a gun

No excuses!

I'm from /k/ so I have a fair number

Gonna shoot each other in the feet?

Sexy!!

I own 4, but good ones are expensive and unneeded for most people. I can see why a lot of people aren't gun owners.
Basically this

'cause I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a fucking boat.

>black
>synthetic
>extended factory mag tube
>fore end doesn't extend past receiver for mounting a side saddle

Some other models come with rails and breaching chokes, but I got a lower price for mine, and that shit's added easily if I want it

... uh its black i guess

Because aussies aren't pussies. We fight with fists

Get good. I started trap shooting at the start of last summer. When I started I hit 11/25. At the end of the summer I hit 25/25.

Buying a FAL and M16A4 copy as soon as my tax return drops.

There are other countries where firearm ownership is both permitted and encouraged. Many others where it is permitted for recreational use. No country on earth does not use arms to affirm it's right to exist.

2% of people are immune to mace. I don't believe any are immune to bullets. Most people aren't bears.
>I'm not likely to ever fire one in anger even when using it as a deterrent so I reject the burdens of a free man
Subject as fuck.

>fuck people who are phyiscally weak, they don't deserve to defend themselves

yeah bro! totally bro! fuck old people and people in, like, wheelchairs and shit!

i could walk into any gun shop and walk out with any gun i wanted.. no waiting... no paperwork, no questions...

>canadafag

get a 10ga shotgun, no need to aim

Sick 5 round capacity law bro.

Where the AKs at?

Like I said we aren't pussies. We dont fight old or disabled people we are respectful

>idk user, why do you feel superior for owning something you will likely never use in any meaningful way?
I think op just wants to talk about guns. You seem like the one with superiority issues. Guns are fun anyone who's gone to the range with their friends or family knows this. That said you could just rent some guns if you're at that kind of range.

Try to buy an AK...oh wait

assumptions are usually wrong.
P.S. my gun is better than yours

I love freedom.

is that a Arsenal AK?

pfft i got 4 30 round sks mags,and you can buy a semi auto ak....gun laws are rarely enforced

plus bump fire stocks are legal anyways

Thanks Elmer

>only 30rd mags

kek, low capacity

I want you user, I want you and I want to be you.

i dont recommend using one to shit...

Because I'm afraid I'll point it at myself.

Yes. Its the shit I love it. If US Made parts don't flare up the AK Autism its a perfect AK at a higher $1100 pricetag (After shipping/background check)

If you get it just be careful not to get solvents all over the outer receiver. The paint likes to gum up and fall off leaving a mark but its not too bad. Just can't full retard blast the rifle with Ballistol like I can to my service M4A1.

Trigger is crisp, rifle is accurate, looks nice. I highly recommend Arsenal.

freedom is a lil expensive, but totally worth it

> being proud of Tyrone and Jose tier guns
Why don't you anons own real guns?

I do?

Yes but tactical though. Colour? Material? mag tube? tubey thing?

Where's the tactical?

Ah so it will fit in with a crowd of ninjas.

There's my answer then

Can't help this thread because I am not a homo and therefore do own firearms

>2% of people are immune to mace
in the instance that I get robbed by this mace resistant nog I will concede this point, pretty convoluted scenario no? also I really dont believe that at all but not really worth my time to fact-check.
>you are obligated to use all of the rights provided to you or you are not free.
I have the right to own one, I also have the right to not. how does owning a firearm make me any more or less free. technically by owning one I am subject to many more laws and responsibilities than by not owning one.

Thanks for the advice, been eye balling these real hard of the past year or so and most def going to be my next purchase.

Nice choice user. A bit bland though

why do you need more then one?

Yeah, what other countries? Speculating and vague or random phrases don't validate your assertion.

Be specific

can you explain this. besides just driving up prices for everyone, what situation could you possibly fantasize where you would need and could use that much ammo?

Here again.

Look at the lower part of my Arsenal AK's receiver (Where the handguard meets the receiver)

Notice a lighter shade of black? That is a part where I got solvent on and the paint coating gummed up and fell off. It doesn't catch rust any more, just leaves a smudge.

I don't mind scratches and dings on my rifles but I prefer not to leave idiot marks. Kinda like pre-damaged jeans.

Guns are totally the weapon the faggots use, the weaks, the ones who are scared of the fisical fight, you point at somebody you trigger and he's dead, tss that's pathetic

'i pull out my gun because im scared to get into a fisical fight'
'it's so easy with guns'
'im a weak faggot'
'kill yourself'

I carry mine so I don't want it looking like a toy. No offense user, yours look beautiful

>fisical

nigger detected

I need more ammo and mags.

yes. this guy

Short barrel made for social work

I'm a Slav. Of course i own a fucking gun.
We all own guns because we've learned better
after being fucked by Communism. Never again.

Freedom? you're stuck guarding your arsenal now.

LOL I'm off to Hawaii

>fisical

kekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkek

No problem its my pleasure.

Don't be discouraged if you see them out of stock when you're ready to buy. These are coming in and out of stock pretty consistently.

The model I have is the SLR104FR-31.

The folding stock doesn't wobble at all you wont notice it while firing the rifle so there is no worry there. I suggest you get the folding stock as well, makes storage easier.

>bland
Only effectiveness matters. Guns are not for style, guns are for making people sit down and be quiet.

I meant it more as a general statement to the people who claim you need to own guns or you are not an american, which is an all too common opinion on here and Sup Forums
Iv been to a range several times, been out shooting with friends and family, even used to hunt ducks. at this point in my life the novelty has long since worn off. glad you have fun tho user!

you leave the mags loaded?... everyone of those follower springs will be fucked

I have an SLR107...the folding stock is totally worth it. It's solid just like a fixed stock. I wish more AKs came with legit folding stocks like these.

Ah, glad to see that myth is still alive and well.

>protip: you're wrong

thats one of the biggest myths, what destroys springs are being extended beyond their capacity to do so, also constant compression then decompression through use. Leaving them filled as intended will not harm them in the least

ha XD

This. I can't preach enough that despite the parts are made in the US, Arsenal rifles are spot on with the mimicking.

Shit Tier Thermold mags feed all rounds consistently after holding onto 30 rounds for 10 years.

because I'm a pussy
too lazy to learn how to exercise my 2nd amendment rights, I'll let you guys do it for me

nice, seriously thinking about an arsenal AK as a next buy, haven't bought a new AK since '08

No bullets in the guns and a dummy in charge

Hmmm

one on the right looks like a meth head

any spring that left compressed will lose tension....
its no myth, unless the mag springs are made of some sort of physics breaking material

Metals wear out from manual manipulation, not stationary tension.

You'll wear out your mags much faster just shooting them than leaving them loaded.

well...to be fair, the important parts (receiver, bolt, bolt carrier) are Bulgarian-made (which is a good thing). The furniture and trigger group are US made to comply with dumb ATF import rules.

Or modern metal

you do realize that in your hypothetical scenario, that the "pussy" would still shoot you right?
-history is written by the survivors. (they usually had guns..)

Awesome, I planned on ordering through a local dealer that does the ffl transfers because they only charge you $5 dollars and they can get just about anything I want.

Will defiantly consider the folding stock.

Have you only ever used those weapons for pictures?

Such a waste

>shame on you

Firstly my native language isn't english, secondly I'm by the way speaking spanish because I have a real language not like who speak 'english', and thus systematically sound like a little faggot, and that's because of that fact that I mistyped that word because in spanish it's written with an 'f'

The substance of my message being, you're still huge faggots

I don't like in the hood with the homies

properly made mags will never have the springs fully compressed, even if full........ I have 16 AK mags that my dad loaded with Chinese steel core back in 88 that came to me when he died, I shoot them once in a while (never unloaded them) down to 11 now, the ones I shot have been flawless and work flawless on later uses

I wish they had the 100 series stock angle.