She's begging to ___ sucked.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=2zLmiGDuRSY

Ah, youth
small waist and tits so big you can't contain them
too bad they'll sag when she hits 30

Cameron is the best House girl

Debate me

only when she is on meth otherwise 13 is best house girl

>Why don't you say that to my face fucker?

>not drawing lines to her pits

Nice trips though.

>ywn be gutshot and bed-ridden for 2 days while Cameron waits at your bedside and accumulates oil in her hair so that you can tell she didn't even go home because she loves you

13 is best girl.

Not even a competition.

Thirteen
Cuddy
Stacy
Cameron
Amber

p o w e r g a p

Adams
Park
Masters

i'll word that.

too bad she'll die before 40

>Thirteen over Cuddy

Let me guess you have a cunny folder or something?

>"It's always been about the puzzle, House! The puzzle is the only thing that means anything to you!"
>"The puzzle didn't mean anything, Wilson. You NEED it to mean something, because everything has to mean something, if one thing doesn't mean anything than nothing means anything."
>"You want everything not to mean anything because then it doesn't matter, and if nothing matters than mean meaning puzzle miserable leg meaning Cuddy meaning mean mean meaning mean mean"
>Taub walks in and announces that the maggot therapy didn't work and the patient's eyeball is still leaking engine coolant

delete this

Quality>quantity

Delicious armpits.

Did anyone watch this show when it was originally airing, or did you begin watching it when it was added on to netflix? It was probably my favorite show to tune in every week. First four seasons were GOAT.

I watched it on TV then for some reason stopped watching season 4-6 then by 7 I couldt get back into it, so I used netflix 10 years later to marathon the whole thing

I watched it when season 3 was airing, which coincidentally happened to be just the right time because season 3 was good as fuck, then the writer's strike hit and 4 got gimped, but I still maintain that season 4 was damn fucking good as well, it was top-tier House shenanigans and drama that was handled surprisingly well

>tfw no cutthroat bitch to ride your pelvis into the ground

I did go back and watch the previous two seasons, and I watched 5 and 6, but I think I stopped watching around when he got out of rehab and they had that autistic doctor I think? or the asian one? I don't recall, I know I never watched any of the episodes with the new hot doctor, so I didn't watch 7 or 8, at that point the show had dipped significantly imo

also the christmas episodes were always the best ones, here's a bigger version of that pic, it's really qt and I loved their friendship when it worked

Yeah I watched up to season 5 but after that I, and it seems a lot of other people just lost interest

do SJWs hate this?

what?

what are you talking about? who gives a shit?

THIRTEEN GOT BLACKED HAHA

:(

derp

There will never be another show like it.

And that's okay