What are some good movies about mental disorders?

What are some good movies about mental disorders?

Perfect Blue

The Driver

Fight Club
100% real, that same shit happen to me once. was really awkward.

Every david lynch film.

Session 9

12 monkeys

A Summer in the Cage

Brokeback Mountain
Blue is the Warmest Color

The Number 23

The assassination of Richard Nixon.

Thanks

this was a pretty interesting documentary, caught it once without any previous knowledge about what it was about, and enjoyed it.

Spotlight.
God is not Dead.
Religulous.

sup brah

The Danish Girl

a beautiful mind i guess.

>sup brah

Your bmi?

suicide squad

user, you fool! He said mental disorders, not absolute madness.

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

There are so many great ones...

But I'll just post this one that none of you will ever be interested in watching. Tsk.

Kotoko.

The feels ;_;

Legitimately made me angry and sad