what a cutie, are they albino?

mine

Lil bastard loves getting riled up in the middle of the night
Here's older doggo

Birbo crew

cute, is that a quaker parrot?

he/she are lovely

To all the birb bros

How hard is upkeep on them? Only reason i never got a bird is cause i thought they were high maintenance

bruce

clean the shit tray out, give them fresh food and water and they're happy as a pig in shit all day, zero effort involved

but don't get a bird unless you can spend a LOT of time with it, they can get bored and start pulling their feathers out sometimes

sleepi pupper

what breed is he? sooo cuteeee

cat hookup thread

Also, be aware that parrots love to chew stuff. Tables, chairs, anything made of wood will get chewed to pieces if the parrot perches near it. My birdo has ripped the wallpaper to shreds because I left his cage next to the wall.

Do a lot of research before getting a bird. I spend a lot of time discouraging people from getting parrots because of the amount of attention they need.

he's a mix of a cairn terrier and a jack russell

he looks like hes seen some shit.

On the plus side, he's litter trained. Never shits anywhere except into his shit tray. Makes him really easy to look after.

Is he cool just chillin around the house? One of my co workers has a parrot that walks around and follows the cat everywhere. The cat doesn't seem to feed into it's killer instincts which is cool.

CUTE

shit

And don't ever think you can leave a parrot in a cage all day, they go insane if they can't come out and cause havoc. My birdo only goes in his cage at night, rest of the time he's on a perch, wanting to know everything that's going on.

nice

looks cozy

byotiful

She's a bitch

look at those socks!

Had to put him down today

And I wasn't fucking there. I listened to the conversation my mom had with the vet, on the phone. She said to just do it. They called back to make sure she didn't want to be with him. I should've said something. I should've fucking said something. And I just stood there.

I've haven't felt this bad in the last 10 years. Not breaking up with my ex, not graduating and leaving everyone behind, nothing. I'd redo every cold and flu and sickness I've experienced in the last decade if I could just go back and be there with him when they put him down.

Why the fuck didn't I say anything

Why

I'll never forgive myself for this. I'm sorry Meeko.

I can tell by the scratches on your arm, still a cutie though

RIP cat

puppers are best. come at me catfags.

feelsbadman

gorgeous cat

I've heard that the best way to overcome this kind of sadness is actually to get a new pet

all the cocaine gave him heterochromia

styling

Thanks for teaching me a new word! Her eyes are the same color, just to let ya know. Its just the color of my kitchen. But oh does pupper love the cocaine.

I had a somewhat same experience, my dog that i had since i was 3 got put down by my parents without me knowing it. He had a brain cancer and was very old (14) . My parents told me they were going to get cortisone pills for his pain.

That day when i went to school i didn't say "bye" and gave him no hug (idk why) and when i got home he wasn't there so i called my parents and they told me they put him down.

I didn't get to say goodbye to my best friend either but i know that somewhere, wherever he is, he knows. He has to feel what i felt at that moment. I just hope that in his final moments he didn't think "where is my friend?" because i wasn't there.

BTW he had to be put down, even with cortisones he was in so much pain. Imagine a migraine attack only much worse and permanent. Appearantly that's how it must have felt for him.

I love you Nelson and you'll always be in my heart, you were and are a good dog.

I'm just impressed we made a whole thread without edgelords posting shoveldog.

I'm proud of this thread

This fuckin faggot

proud lion defends homeland

good cat, sir.

yeah heterochromia is only the iris anyway.

and she's gorgeous

What about petting him or holding him? Are they more reclusive like cats or more friendly like dogs?

comfy

adorable bastards

Yes and no , In my experience the first hard part is the silence. No one to greet you, no one coming when you call their name, seeing that favorite toy and reaching for it before thinking "oh..right"

Thats what a new pet kinda takes away BUT a new pet also makes you realize you miss your old one because while my old dog and my new dog are the same breed they are NOTHING alike. I love and miss my old dog very much and when my new dog as a puppy took the favorite toy of my old dog it kinda stung.

Thanks! She's my first shepherd (and quite the handful) but oh do I love her.

Best pals for life

sounds tough, my dog (I'm OP) is turning 8 in July so I guess he's getting old, but he still runs around like a puppy and is as healthy as ever, so I don't think about his age too often

Depends, my bird is from an aviary so he doesn't like being handled. Hand-reared birds are much happier to be petted but stores generally charge more for hand reared birds.

Is he a pure bred or a mutt? Mutts often live longer. My new dog is 6 years old.

he's a mutt, I got him from a friend who's dog gave birth to him and his 4 brothers, the rest were black like his dad so I chose him because he stood out more

also your dog looks awesome

His name is Nero, he's a west highland white terrier. He's my best friend, he always makes me laugh.

OP here, I need sleep

Thanks for posting your wonderful pets, goodnight

That's one bad ass looking dog. High five, user

Shih-tzu master race reporting

I didn't realize shit-zoos were the retarded looking dogs, I always thought they were bigger. Maybe I'm thinking of chow chows.

Nice Feet

Muh birb

Yeah maybe. He's silly looking but bro tier as fuck. Real friendly, they're not all nervous and obnoxious like a lot of small breeds.

my lil bud and his butter knife

Weenerdoge

He watches my beverages

The still guardian waits for intruders

something's wrong with that snake

snek has leggers how possible

why feet am so big

why head diamon