Is smoking really that bad?

Is smoking really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/daddyandthelonglegs/smoke-breaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Made up bullshit.

Shooting meth is bad because it destroys the vitamin C that you get by smoking it.

I smoke occasionally never really smoked more than five in a day, I think it's about moderation tbh but id rather stay clear entirely, after the initial "look how cool this is" it just becomes a really boring thing kinda like weed without the high

>smoking in 2017

>not smoking in 2017

I swear all the edgy white kids who listen to trap and wear bucket hats are to blame for smoking becoming "cool" again, it's the whole "I think mental illnesses are cool and want to look like I don't care but give me attention look" fuck I miss emos

no, its pretty great. Nicotine is your friend.

You're right.

I don't give a shit if you smoke, as long as I don't have to smell it. But don't try to tell me it's not that bad for you, because I've seen two relatives die of lung cancer, and were long-time smokers

Mi cousin talks like a fucking trucker and she's 16

#Healthyateverypuff

I know a fair amount of smokers. some wanna stop, some dont. but none of them recommend it. kinda sucks when you're 30 but you go out of breath walking up a flight of stairs. also the lung cancer increased risk.

smoking is fine and I wouldn't tell anyone how to live their life, but if you start look forward to giving the tobacco company around 6 bucks a day for the rest of your life. But it's your fucking money homo, make the choice and think for yourself.

well lets see..... is inhaling burn product ever a good thing? would you go to somones burning house and just take a nice big huff of the wonderful smoke? what are you.... a fucking retard? yes its fucking bad for you. do you ever wonder why so many old people are either on O2, or have heart medication? because smoking was widley accepted back in the day. jeez do you love being an idiot ?because you sound like one

i only smoke while drinking and occasionally while driving

samefag here i do smoke but thats because i dont care if i die early

its Unhealthy, expensive, and makes you and everything you own smell like shit. I don't see the appeal.

the nicotine man. The fucking nicotine!

Smoke some meth while you're at it otherwise the quality of your miserable short life will be significantly worse

It fucking kills you.

Anyone got a particular cigarette brand they enjoy?

I prefer Marlboro Reds

soundcloud.com/daddyandthelonglegs/smoke-breaks

Yes.
I used to do athletics, football, skateboarding... all ranges of sports.
Now I can barely walk to my back garden to have a fag/joint without getting out of breath.

Rahre do CRACK

user I think you just described getting old and not being fit...

I used to run a 12 minute two mile but now if I ran a mile I would probably vomit, shit myself and die

I don't smoke

smoking what

American spirits is where it's at.
Fuck your cowboy killers

do whatever the fuck you want. in the grand scheme of things nobody will give a single fuck and eventually the universe will explode or something.

Personally I don't smoke and I find it repulsive.

That being said if a woman is willing to fuck and happens a smoker it's something I can overlook

Hey man i love me some nature american spirits as well but i buy them when i go camping or hanging out with friends where i can puff on one for 10 minutes since they take so long to smoke

This is true

Good.

Well Op il give you some truths you should know i have been a smoker since i was 17
Inb4 Idiot,give me a break im Eurofag and the majority of people smoke and its socially aceptable. Anyways
I started smoking cigarrilos without inhaling to lungs when i was 17
The aroma,and calm from the nicotine high when you havent yet developed tolerance is incredibly calming and pleasurable
i smoked about 10 cigarrilos a week and had allot of exercise
Never affected me physycally.
Than i met my at time gf bitch smoked a pack of marlboro a day and i picked up the habbit aswell
now After smoking about a pack a day i can defenitly feel the toll its taking on my health despite me having a phisycally demanding job and i also cycle regularly
Also have in mind if you one day want to quit due to health or lack of money the withdrawl is horrible
And it yellows your teeth rapidly.
Still very pleasurable

spirits last for a good 15 minutes if smoked at a mild pace. But since you're an occasional smoker i guess its fine. They are the longest burning cig in my experience.

It's not good for you, no, but it's hyped way out of proportion to validate the ridiculous taxes they have layered on.

Everything in life is a marketing scheme now. The mushroom clouds can't come soon enough.

I don't smoke but sometimes I wish I did only because it would be less offputting to talk to sluts that do. Because I have never seen a girl that smokes that isn't a massive whore.

>never smoked in my entire life

I prefer to smoke pipe tobacco, but it's not bad. Good flavors, and it helps relax you after a piss poor day.

NO! It's propaganda from the liberal establishment. They are trying to destroy every successful corporation in America through lies and regulation. Eventually there will be no corporations, only the Government, and you'll have to rely on them for everything. Once they own you and everyone else, they will enact their master plan.

Resist their evil actions and smoke as much as you can. Do it for the USA!

I love them too. i just vary from them to marlboro reds/lights. my friend smokes camel 99's so i bum a few from time to time from him. and camel crushes are the go to for menthol

Anecdotal evidence: The thread

Why don't you read a book or study medicine like a normal person would do to acquire knowledge instead of asking these edgy white trash teenagers.

I tried to smoke it when I was 12 just to see wtf the fuss was all about and quit it after 30 seconds. lol.

didn't really find anything special about it.

>a normal person would study books to decide if they want to smoke or not

Who the fuck cares if smoking kills you?
I love smoking and will never quit, lifes too short to think about death.

Smoking since 10 years... My advice is to not start smoking, buf if you start, you start.

No! God has a plan.

>being illiterate and unhealthy
>Murrica

Call me crazy, but I did a lot of studying before trying any drug because I want to know for myself and not take the word of shills and retards.

ok

I'm a lucky strike kinda guy

mfw.jpg he doesn't know every book he is reading is from a shill too

oddly enough, just as the nation began to ban cigarette ads, the national cancer rate began to skyrocket. compared to this pic, overall cancer has really gone up and it's probably because of genetically modified foods. people had been smoking for hundreds of years but it was when everyone got scared to and unable to in public that cancer went wild. having a fireplace in your home and appreciating burning wood is incredibly worse and carcinogenic than smoking cigarettes. it's like deeply inhaling four cigars at once; look it up.

"Lung cancer mainly occurs in older people. About 2 out of 3 people diagnosed with lung cancer are 65 or older, while less than 2% are younger than 45. The average age at the time of diagnosis is about 70." - American Cancer Association

this is a great pic because it starts when cigarette ads were banned. it's barely gone down in men but risen much more in women.

Yes there is a lot of bullshit and false information about EVERY DRUG but you must sift through this and decide for yourself. Not just books, read science magazines, read online articles from as many sources as possible. Figure out what makes sense to you instead of taking some idiot's word for it. The point is don't just accept anecdotal evidence when you are risking your health.

>mfw you are still hung up about the scary books and missed the whole point

fucking aspie

I usually go camel blues or camel reds if i dont want a light cig. All my friends smoke turkish royals but dont know they are lights (i dont have the heart to tell them)

oh ma nigha.

i stop smoking as of late, i find my vision improves drastically

like a normal person I simply tried weed/alcohol/cigs knowing they dont "instantly kill you"

still smoke weed occasionally and drink but cigs never seemed worth the trouble/money/health risk