Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-la-la-demo-teaser
mercyforanimals.org/investigations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this the new christianposting?

sage

sage goes in all fields

You are trying to hard.
When you want to troll you have to use just some of this stuff. Going whole hog just screams bait.
Well OK maybe not whole hog, you left out fat acceptance, traps, and Trump support.

Besides everyone knows that KY is the gender fluid that both genders use. Vaseline is for degenerates.

no reason to mix in veganism with those made up mental illnesses

>no reason to mix in veganism with those made up mental illnesses
See OP, this is how you troll. You need so subtlety and style.

I know you're shitposting, but I'll play devil's advocate:
>I am a tumblr user
Although Tumblr is a bad website, so is Sup Forums; they're just bad for different reasons. There is nothing wrong with using either.
>genderfluid
This is a made up term, but can help people who don't fully accept their gender identity to come to terms with being trans.
>otherkin
I can't defend this.
>(also proud vegan)
There is no scientifically or morally backed argument against veganism. It's simply the object best decision. That doesn't mean I'm going to turn down free food because it has meat in it, but it does mean I'm not going to spend my money on it.

>need so subtlety
Speak English, meat muncher.

>meat muncher.

you aint gonna catch much with that

bait dodged

No, thanks

There's way too much shitpost tonight. Why don't we go and do some raidin'?

grra grra grratato

DEAR /OP/

You're a living legend & I totally agree with you. Let the revolution begin!!

soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-la-la-demo-teaser

Enough said

as a vegan, can you not lump us in with that list? we care about ending cruelty to animals, not any of that other mumbo jumbo

Sage faggot

Sage, fucking copypasta.

>cruelty to animals
Like what?

kys faggot. animal suffering will never stop.

exactly this, thank you for not mixing up veganism with attention whoriness like everyone else does. side note, if meat is *truly* free, eating it wouldn't promote animal cruelty.

however I don't think it ever is truly free, unless you eat it off the street I guess. even if your friend gives it to you, he might've bought extra because he thought you would have some.

does that mean we should contribute?

mercyforanimals.org/investigations

also, I think it's cruel to kill an animal unnecessarily. most people I tell that to think it's fine to kill animals if the killer tries to not make the animal suffer. even people being executed by lethal injection suffer though, so I kinda think that's impossible too. but even if they didn't suffer, killing unnecessarily is wrong

What are you? a faggot?
They're animals you fucking idiot

I honestly thought people would start spamming pepes.

after all it is the international symbol of hate to these people.

i prefer not hurting animals when i don't need to

I'm a black male but I identify as a straight white cis male

Give me muh privileges plox

faggot

sage

actually, those four genders are the only real ones

by definition and scientific consensus, there are four genders: male, female, neither, or both

anything else is a desperate chode wanting to feel like a special snowflake