Negan bashes Glenn's head in with Lucille then guts Abraham after Abe attacks him...

Negan bashes Glenn's head in with Lucille then guts Abraham after Abe attacks him. Also beats the shit out of Rick and takes Daryl as a prisoner back to the Sanctuary.

there you have it. how do you feel about this Sup Forums?

why does negan looks like an aids victim?

If it is Glen that dies then what the fuck was the point of the POV shot?

They completely ruined the suspense of the scene, which was great until then. Showing it again in its full entirety wont be the same

>hey guys here's what happened years ago in the comics
I wish they kept some of the dumber shit, maybe we'll still get a sword fight with michonne against crazy old black man with a pet tiger

Um because it's a god awful show?

>maybe we'll still get a sword fight with michonne against crazy old black man with a pet tiger
They basically showed that his 'kingdom' exists already, so I don't see how they could avoid doing this. Bet he won't have a tiger though

>Um
This makes you seem like a 14 year old girl who goes on tumblr and talks about meninists

i just hope they show glenn's death in full gruesome detail like the comics. it could make TV history.

nicotero confirmed the tiger already

Hilarious. Do we know Ezekiel's actor?

I just hope something finally starts to happen and the plot picks up
More than half of every season is just spinning their wheels and rehashing the same drama
How many times have they been pushed to the edge only to regain their humanity and compassion now

Because it is a post apocalyptic world not like everyone has the chance to bulk up a little more.

Well, the comic arc at this point has more than enough for a good season. I don't really see why they would need to stretch this out any more, or even how they could.
Not saying they WON'T, but there's at least some shit for them to do now that Negan is around. He's like a way more fun version of the governor except he kills less and waaaay more people are scared of him.

Oh no someone said something mean to me in shit thread about a shit show on a shit board D: D: D:

One of my favorite parts of this board is that you can tell how many fat people there are by the hilarious exaggerations and butthurt over anyone thin.

Your responses back up what i said even more.

You're female, aren't you

Comics went first retard. Nothing of value in your spoiler you dipshit

>yfw the first episode of the new season is entirely devoted to Carol and Morgan, and we don't get the reveal until week 2

How is this confirmed? Pretty sad if true to have a double kill a beat down and a kidnapping / rape

Why does it seem like literally no matter what this show does you'll have faggots on here complaining that nothing happens.

Last season you had a massive zombie horde getting inside the walls, a group of psychopaths chopping people up, Rick's group vs the Saviors, and finally the long-awaited reveal of the big bad villain. How exactly has the plot not picked up?

You fucking autist.

this isn't even a new pic the bat is fucking clean
what a joke

That's a "yes", then

I'm rewatching an episode a day. Wonder if season 3 is still the best.

Negan doesn't rape or condone it but it makes up for the shitty finale

The comics are better. Anyone read issue 156? That was pretty good.

Everything posted by The Spoiling Dead Fans so far points to this happening, they just can't confirm it because of AMC jewery.

Why is negan a skinny numale?

ummm, you like, don't have any idea what you're talking about, 2" willie nerd

How are they going to explain the difference between temperature in the last episode and the new episode? When they were outside during Negan's first appearance, you could see his breath, meaning it was chilly. And the film the new season during the summer, so when Negan is shown again in Episode 1 of Season 7, his breath won't show, and we'll probably hear locusts.

Nothing. That's what this show makes me feel now.

Fucking nothing.

>Its an "op get sued by AMC for guessing the season opener" episode

You tried too hard, it isn't fun anymore :c
I'm leaving this thread

>The final "reveal" being an hour long tease because the showrunners have absolutely no respect for their audience and know that we as the mongoloid mouth-breathers will gobble up anything even if it's them literally, and I do mean literally, shitting on a piece of paper and calling it a script, while they rape probably the best moment in the comics for viewer numbers next season

But yeah no great show user you're right deserves book complaints how dare they

Literally the best issue to date.

why is Negan's crew made up of fat neckbeards and BBCs?

I'm not surprised about Glenn dying but killing off Baberaham is pretty sad desu senpai

They plunder

Man swipe text fucked me up senpai

He should of died already.

pov shot is still stupid

they should've done oberyn 2.0

Because Negan is shit tier and can only have degenerates to have his back unlike Rick which deals with sane people

Apparently its Lee's(Telltale Twd) voice actor who actually looks spot on for Ezekiel

is that Alpha? If so that was kind of fast lol. I'm like 2 or 3 issues behind.

who is that? the head?

hello mr skeleton

He said Carl would have his other eye cut out, obv they wouldn't do this but Negan would...

Alpha, current big bad until Negan killed her off.

>If it is Glen that dies then what the fuck was the point of the POV shot?

It's TWD.

The entire series is a collection of building up to tremendous letdowns.

>disgusting, labored, wet, Cheeto-sucking sounds and breathing

>"UH MUH GUH GUISE LIEK Y IS HE LIEK AIDZ N SHIT"

I hope someone punches you in the neck and dislodges all your jugular plaque.

lel

I don't get to read them till they go up on youtube but that looks sick.

>reading comics on youtube
What the fuck?

It's called piracy user.

There are some people who, rather than paying for media, access it instead when it is posted by others for free on various internet sites.

Wasn't expecting that ending. Negan is really obsessed with Rick to risk his life like that

I mean why would you watch a poor quality video of comics when you can download high resolution scans instead retard

>hires scans of TWD art

Wow that must look amazing.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan was cast literally days before his scene was shot, he had just gotten lean for another role and didn't have time to pack on muscle.

What does the RV symbolize?

community

Could knock your teeth across the pavement. No one would care much.