Tfw this costs Poles and Slavs their wages for one month

>tfw this costs Poles and Slavs their wages for one month

if you're retarded

>he thinks that pols and slavs pay for their ps4 instead of stealing them from germans

zitto animale

I am retarded, how do you do?

>europoors

And 8 months of work here :(

I bought a PS4 Pro on an extremely fair monthly payment plan. There's one company here that offers them without interest or fees and at a normal market price. You'd have to be an idiot not to buy everything from this store. I have no idea how they're profiting from this.

And the plan's for 3 years. In that time inflation will also eat into their profits?

We have PCs and pirate games

I'm just in a work experience and my "expenses refund" is 600€... i'd buy it and still have 2/3-1/2 of my fake salary
How is that even possible???

>not having a >$2,000 gaming pc

It's almost as if the world is poor.

how are you going to play exclusives

Slavic countries are really cheap in some aspects. I could give my gf an average income and barely notice it, as I spend more on food per month.

If they make it an exclusive they don't want your money

I also have a PlayStation. But I only play NBA2k and Madden with friends.

Pc is where i play most of my games.

emulators in near future

>for one month
Almost for two, actually.
PS4 is 510$
an average wage is 300$

I tried a PS2 emulator some 10 years ago but it was just sooo glitchy even with optimized settings. I got a silver PS2 Slim for 40 euros instead and played MGS 2 and 3 on an analog TV along with some other classics. You can tell the difference even better when you try the actual game on the actual console.

>buying a console that will be outdated in a few years

I refuse to believe that slavs are that stupid.

ikr
>ordered new i7 and looking for titan

You can then resell it to someone who wants to play the exclusives. Console resell market is pretty strong. I never have trouble selling anything. You can price at much higher if you've kept the original packaging at mint condition.

r u a son of a oligarch?

I'm about to go gtx 1080ti sli until the new titan x comes out.

I almost fell for the ryzen meme.

i thought about getting 1080 ti but from what i heard its basically cutted titan

It's literally just a current titan. In sli it will be even better.

I'm about to also buy a $3,000 chair

>buy PS4
>dont have time to play because aways is working

Fuck me and this japanese working system.

>loving tour ass so much
ladies n gentelmans 100% american here

I'll be using that chair for a few years plus I spend a lot of time on my pc.

Why would anyone skimp on that? If you divided a that 3k into all the days you'll use it. It'll come to pennies a day

>Only buys cheap stuff because you like money

>bought a used gtx1070 for 80$

>have a used chair

>Have my brothers old ram, cpu and motherboard (pretty decent)

>case is around 12 years old because switching case would cost money

I like money. Thinking about buying a car but then I will no longer have such numbers on my account.

PCSX2 is bretty good. It had some issues with hardware mipmapping, but I think they fixed it.

I also have a problem when it comes to buying games on steam.

Because I only buy games that are on sale and I think that maybe next time it will be cheaper so I wait.

Every 3 years I'll build a new monster games PC because the idea of PCSX2 is cool

in reality I end up playing Fifa, MP shooters and stuff like Horizon on my PS4

my PC is just a Youtube machine

That's highly unusual behavior. I don't think anyone else does something like that.

I just bought a PS4 slim for 250€, it was on promotion,
I get a free 2nd joystick and 3 months of PS+

what games should I buy, guys
it's been 9 years since I played vidya

buy used when possible

You are literally me, I got a inhertance that makes me a quite wealthy motherfucker, yet I havent even bout any new clothes in over a year, not to mention more expensive shit. How do I cure being a chep bastard?

>almost saved enough from the welfare monies

Gonna make it, bros

Uncharted 4, new Witcher, Horizon Zero Dawn

Uncharteds are way overrated. I'd recommend any Arkham game over them.

Buy Bloodborne.

yeah, that's what I did
I had no clue about today gaming so I went for games of the year
I bought used, the Last of Us, Dragon Age : Inquisition, FarCry 4 and the Witcher 3

still looking for GTA V and Fallout 4
but haven't yet played a single minute

But they are very cinematic, if he hasnt played in 9 years it will blow his mind

last games I played was GTA 4 and Spore
so any games would be wonderful, I guess

>I bought used, the Last of Us, Dragon Age : Inquisition, FarCry 4 and the Witcher 3

TLOU Factions is the best MP shooter on any platform, don't forget to try the online mode

>GTA IV is 8 years old
Holy fuck i just felt old

>buy a pc
>save money on pirating since there is no such thing as law east of berlin

Enjoy your capitalism western pigs.

if some of you are interested in a beat 'em up full of minigames à la gold saucer then I'd also recommend the yakuza series

the latest, 0, is a prequel and doesn't seem to need any prior knowledge

if some of you are interested in a beat 'em up full of minigames à la gold saucer then I'd also recommend the yakuza series

doesn't quite work here when we've got flags

Why is this a meme? The game is bad or what?

no, I edited my post and deleted an earlier version: must have seemed like a double post

then possibly the same user with two proxies posted the new version again; usually it's done to try trick me to delete my newer post as well but it doesn't work here whatsoever because of flags

about 1.2 wages actually

I didn't wanted it anyway...

>tfw never own any of console in my life because poor
>ps1, ps2 era fell upon Vietnam
>beg my mum for some little allowance money
>keep all of it and don't waste it on candy, kids drink or cake ( I blamed myself for this because now I'm a 5'8 manlet)
>sneak out at noon and pay at the arcade owner for 1 or 2 hours gameplay (kids in Vietnam have to sleep after lunch)
>fuck, didn't even have any save slot, keep playing the same game over again.
>sometime, only have enough money for half of hour gaming

Still the best experience and sweetest memories in my childhood.
Thank you, Japan, the arcade (vietnam version, with plastic chair)

Ah, ok thanks

me2 ):
just bought computer for 5k pln (1.2k eur) and thats it. Dont have that many clothes despite i could afford them and still have some money

Tfw my 7 year old i7 875k with a 4 year old GTX 660 runs most games better than a PS4 and can do far more than just game.

I bought aPS4 for only €188 last week (Switch launch offer) together with Yakuza 0 and The Last Guardian, gonna get Nier next week.

>bought a white PS2 Gran Tourismo edition console bundled with a easy GT game for newbies
>couldn't clear the easy courses
>sold all of them immediately
>bought a golden PS2 Gundam edition console bundled with some mobile suit fighting game
>severely beaten by my younger sister in the game
>sold all of them immediately

just painful memory desu

i had ps3 and played on pc most of time, decided to never buy consoles again

>everyone in this thread can't afford stuff

I-I am sorry to hear that

i got one for free from work. We had a contest i won.

It's better than the Titan m8