How do I find meaning in my life?

How do I find meaning in my life?

I'm so tired of living for nothing. I have no idea what to do anymore.

kill urself lol xddd

do volunteer work.

Stop giving a fuck...that's it

Trying to work up the nerve to do art or writing just fills me with dread. These are things I used to love, but I've become disillusioned.

Try this user

Become a Sub to some Dom.

Physically is seems that all properties of the universe add up to support life in a very specific form if not only in very specific conditions. due to this it is reasonable to assume that the meaning of everything is life.

Its just up to you what to do with yours.

I'de recommend experimenting with arts, its hard to get into at first but once you get in the groove of something its hard to stop. jerking off all day is great, but it wont make you happy.

I went to art school. I wanted to be a graphic designer and illustrator.

Five years out of school, I've barely been able to use my degree and I want to fucking kill myself. I've barely done any art in the last year. I tried again today, and I'm so rusty. Couldn't even make the legs look decent. I hate myself.

Become a R34 artist of popular series (no matter how authistic and gay it can be) you can ask money for request drawings and shiet

yeah and make a patreon forcing your fans to pay $20 for a little scribble with tits

It takes years but do this OP. There's power in having nothing to live for; you're invincible when you have nothing to lose. I've stared down a gunman all because I didn't care if he shot me or not.

There is no 'meaning' to 'find'. You have to instill meaning yourself by deciding what is important to you and what it means to you.

Cowards.

Stop giving a fuck of how others live and look
Stop giving a fuck about feeling bad, better act
Stop giving a fuck about problems, if you have no willing to do it then just move on
Stop giving a fuck about failures, it's time to define who you really are
Stop giving a fuck about, if you don't care then just don't try to find 5 legs in a cat

No thanks. I don't need to recite a list of dudebrah workout poster slogans to keep my shit together.

smoke weed it's great

if you have nothing to lose, then you must not have anything of value.

You dont find meaning, you make it.
Change your attitude and youll be fine

you don't need a reason to live...

you just live.

contribute to open source