Have you ever been accused of rape Sup Forums?

have you ever been accused of rape Sup Forums?

>be me 18 y/o
>play in a band with my friends
>an 18 y/o girl who knows our drummer asks us after a gig if she can become like our "manager"
>basically just fix gigs and takes pictures and shit
>sounds cool so we say yes
>works well at first
>she starts hanging out with us sometimes when we rehears bc she likes us
>she brings homebaked brownies and shit so we don't mind
>after a while she starts coming more frequent and start require a lot more attention
>talk about how her boyfriend and she fights and shit
>gets pretty annoying but the brownies and gigs makes up for it
>she starts joining the band when we hang at my place after rehearsals chilling
>she and her boyfriend starts fighting more and more
>as this happens she gets more and more cosy and intimate with me
>sitting in my lap in the sofa and shit

Continue...

>one night when the band hang at my place she starts talking about her new cool pokemonball brah
>noone really cares (everyone pretty tired of her and her bitching at this point)
>when everyone else is upstairs tho and only she and me is in the room she immediately rolls up her shirt and shows it to me
>okay.png
>she lives pretty far away so she has to ride the bus to get home
>that night she misses the bus
>she asks if she can sleep at my place
>"I guess, if you have no other place to go"
>have a big bed so we both sleep in it
>we spend the whole night spooning
>I have my boner pressed against her the whole night basically
>don't really feel bad about she having a boyfriend at this point, I was single so she was the only one jeopardizing anything
>after that night she starts "missing the bus" more frequently
>we also get a lot more intimate while with the band but obviously not kissing or anything like that
>after a few nights of sleeping in the same bed I end up fingerfucking her
>she claims it's the biggest orgasm she ever had but Idonnu
>during the weeks this happens we talk to each other on facebook about it
>I ask her if it feels right doing this to her boyfriend and she says yes and that this is what she wants
>okay whatever then

Continue...

At this point I might also add her track record when it comes to guys to the story. Since she was 12 she has basically not been single a single day bc everytime she met a new guy she cheated on her boyfriend with the new guy who later became her boyfriend. And at the age of 18 when this happened she has had 6 boyfriends that I knew of (including the bassplayer in my band) that she cheated on.

TLTR dude

>we keep doing what we're doing and one night we end up briefly fucking
>at this point in time the whole band was so tired of her that we decided that we had to get rid of her
>after our last gigs plus a music contest we ended up kicking her
>she keeps texting me but I tell her to fuck off bc im really tired of her as well
>I didn't really wanna be part of her trash circle of guys either
>about a week later I meet some 7/10 city hippie leftie from a grade under me in school that I fall in love with
>after a week from hanging out with her the first time we become gf and bf and starts fucking and shit
>feels good even tho she is a brainwashed hippie
>about a week later my gf calls and says some random bitch is texting her
>omgwhy.jpg
>she shows me the text and it's like the longest most fucked up text I've ever seen
>It's the manager basically just talking about how great I am and that my gf really have to take care of me or else she will come for her
>wtf
>I text the manager telling her to fucked the fuck off and leave my life alone
>it works
>she doesn't text me or my gf anymore for 2 weeks
>feels good to have her out of my life
>one night my drummer calls me
>"femanon has told her boyfriend that you raped her and she is thinking of pressing charges"
>holy fuck what
>apperently bc she was taking some mild sleeping pills she wanted to claim that I took advantage of her when she was drugged
>I paniced for about 5 minutes b4 I remembered that we talked about the shit we did on facebook a lot
>scroll through our conversation and find texts like
>"are you sure you're okay with what we're doing? I mean you have a boyfriend."
>"ofc, this is what I want and you shouldn't feel bad about it"
>also find tons of other texts disclaiming her aswell
>text her boyfriend (who actually is a cool guy about it) screenshots of our conversation and tell him she's only doing it for the attention and that she will only emberace herself
>never hear from manager again

well that's all there is

TL:DR
read the greentext lazy cunt

Im with you

Can someone read the story and tell me if its worth reading?

you're joking right

holy shit I just read through my own greentext and it's shit, way too tired.

//op

I kinda liked it but I'm pretty high so don't take my word for it

nah dude it was good

>girl he used to fuck considered pressing rape charges because she's crazy, cuckbook messages showed it wasn't rape. the end.

lurk more, faggots

Not me but I knew a guy from high school, same grade, who forced himself on a girl, again from my grade and circle of friends.

Kid was sort of a nerd and really nice dude but yeah she didn't want it and clearly made it known to him. He fucked her anyway, both while intoxicated but she took it like a champion and never filed anything against the kid.

We were like 21 at the time.

If a girl doesn't like you while sober, it's pretty risky to get involved while drunk. You guys got lucky.

Every fucking day I get more sick and tired of the worthless little newshits fucking up this place.

Excuse me sir, the residence for the elderly is not here

good on you covering your ass bro.

well I guess, morale of the story tho is "don't put dick in crazy". That's basically the only motto I live by now. I'd rather masturbate and not have sex for two years than risking it with someone I don't feel 100 about. Shit's not worth it.

get off my lawn, shithead.

the fuck? thats actually rape

LOL cucbook

hello Sup Forums

>emberace

hahahahahah what.

Got accused in college a couple of years back.

I was an RA and the chick that accused me was one of my residents (didn't know her name, never even touched the cunt).

Campus police came to my apartment one morning during winter break to question me and noticed that I had spent the night with my gf (she stayed in my room) so the Cunt that accused me couldnt have been raped.

Anyway they take me to their office to question me, I give my statement and they tell me I have to move out of the dorm until the situation is resolved.

Took over 1 year to clear my name, she never took me to court but wanted to a mediator so I could settle. Listening to her fake cry made me want to kill the bitch. Anyway after one year, her family gave up on everything since they assumed she was lying about the whole thing.

I ended filling a law suit against her and the University since they did nothing to her after it was established that she lied about the whole event.

What happened from your lawsuit?

Did you win the law suit or is it still going

Took almost 3 years but I won both of the lawsuits. After everything it wasn't much money (small six figure settlement) and all the cunt got was community service.

At least the Dean of my university had to step down because of how poorly the university handled the situation.

glad it worked out, universities in america seems to be cancer tho. So many stories of retarded cunts causing this much damage without having any real proof

>small six figure settlement

Trump, is that you?

well after 4 years of pushing it I would say that is reasonable

That makes me happy. Couple hundred G's and the Dean is out on her ass. Did you finish school?

is it really that hard to read? is your attention span as small as your dick? retard

kek

Did the real girlfriend stay around? When they making the movie..

If you are having sex with any woman, you are putting your dick in crazy.

Yea, I ended up having to transfer because of how depressed I got due to the whole situation. But I graduated 1 year after I was supposed to.

after taxes and the lawyers cut it paid for my college and a down payment on a house and thats about it. The money wasnt worth the depression I had to go through until all this was done

/thread

no, she left me a couple of months after I was blamed. The whole thing made me depressed and I guessed it changed me.

I used to be pretty outgoing but I've become more introverted due to the whole thing. Its also hard to trust other people after going through all of it

well, maybe this is the time you actually rape her but with a fairly good alibi. Noone will believe her if she would claim it to happen again.

Im depressed as fuck if someone wants to give me 6 figures

did she at least support you? or did she leave you bc you changed?

Some tranny cunt from my first year of uni didnt want me getting with some guy so she told me he was a rapist. It was obviously bullshit

She supported me through it all, I can kind of understand why she left since I became really distant. But she was there for me when I needed.

Bump cuz I'm not done reading