ill tell ya what boy

i tell you hwat

ur livin on it

What?
What?

I'm a bit of a music expert
that album is Future Days by CAN
That album is Dandelion Gum by Black Mouth Super Rainbow
This is not an album, it is a picture of Captain Beefheart. He has made many albums such as Safe as Milk, Trout Mask Replica, the Spotlight Kid, the Mirror Man Sessions, Lick My Decals Off Baby, Doc at the Radar Station, Clear Spot, and he was featured on the album Bongo Furry along with his pal Frank Zappa (FUN FACT: Beefheart was featured on the second track of critically acclaimed Jazz Fusion album Hot Rats by Frank Zappa [the name of the track is "Willie the Pimp"])
This album is Sirens by Nicolas Jaar
This album is Hollinndagain by Animal Collective
This album is Fas Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum by Deathspell Omega

All wrong

good post to be honest

tell me

damn, how do you know all that stuff?

tell me

dude I'm not wrong. You are fat and jealous that you do not posses the same level of knowledge as me.
Thank you
This album is A Seat at the Table by Solange, how this is not the original artwork. (FUN FACT: Her sister is Beyoncé!)
Just years of practice!
This album is Three Friends by Gentle Giant

someone tell me this album?

*however this is the not the original artwork*
sorry everyone...

how could you lie to us like that?
apologize.

This is not an album, this is the movie Click (2006) staring Adam Sandler, Christopher Walken, and Kate Beckinsale. It is directed by Frank Coraci, who also directed the Zookeeper and the Wedding Singer! It is a comedy-drama.

I wish to someday be as knowledgeable as you, I was wrong about all of those :(

Do this one, I've always wondered about it

I'm very sorry.

This album is Kuchu Camp by Fishmans! (FUN FACT: I like this album!)

He fucks the girl (his wife) in fast forward, but then the dog jumps on the bed and fucks him in the ass. He actually enjoys it, but is afraid his wife will judge him so he swats the dog away. Still, he was inside her, and she felt his dick get harder when the dog briefly entered him. What a good wife, because she ends up saying nothing about it. She knew, though.