AMA Sup Forums. I'm 21 in the navy and just got back from deployment. Bored as fuck. So leeets go

AMA Sup Forums. I'm 21 in the navy and just got back from deployment. Bored as fuck. So leeets go

did Jody take care of your bitch while you were gone, puddle jumping faggot?

What's your rate?

where depl0y?

Great words from either a civilian or marine. Either way you still eat crayons and glue.

Prolly glue. now answer 3hird question.

Arab gulf for 5 months, spent two months in the Mediterranean before crossing the Suez and after

Machinst mate

Former QM, loving civvy life, hope all is well. Just trying to russel the jimmies nigger

Solid. A ganger, nuke, ELT?

>Jody take care of your bitch
Jody must be a faggot
>puddle jumping
navy =/= coastguard
what ports did you hit faggot

kk, all fine brah.

I think is a better place for discussion related, lots o military-fags

where after?

Fuck the navy. Im in til Dec of 2020
Ganger in RP

Bahrain twice, dubai, Naples italy, and marseille France. Fuck Bahrain That's it, it was a 7 month deployment

ELT myself.
Fuck being a nuke dude, I'm getting out in 2019.

Im a nuke washout. Hence having a 6 year contract...

Bahrain fuck it. Know the feel brah. Good luck. Drink moar dude.

That sucks dick. They snipe you for academics or is there a story behind it?

Yo OP? You suicide on on us?

That's the plan, duty tomorrow so might as well be hungover

Academics. I said fuck that shit when they put me on 30-3s for 8 weeks.

Then the navy would win.

you might be better off in /k/

don't we call it "underway"?

Fuck off, OP is ok with us. He's a /bro man.

whats it like being surrounded by seamen?

Machinist Mates are Firemen not Seamen smartass.

Take that Joe navy shit elsewhere

My Nigga

seamen = semen

I was on 15-2's all through A, 15-0's through power, and +2's through prototype. Didn't get the good deal until I started ELT school and had 8 hour days.
Shit's cancer though. Literally.

Fuck the navy and fuck the nuke program. That's all I got to say

I'm with you there. Counting down the days until I get my DD 214.

How common is the older mk18 mod 0 with the fsp and any mk12s being used? Build a mk12 mod 1 clone and now I want to build a old school mk 18 mod 0 clone but more gwot style with a eotech and surefire grip light opposed to the aim point.

The ladyboys still now how to please a man?

Honestly I have no clue man, I turn valves and wrenches

From what I've heard, yeah lol

That's cool, man. Thanks for your service.

Welcome home squid user

prolly Nitze

Not really... just people who like guns and shit. And an ass-load of people who didn't make the cut for service

In your experience, what port has the best prostitutes?

Lev?

Come back navyfag.

Italy

not op, but Navy too. The BEST is Australia, because the girls are willing, and white. Every other port is either philipinas local or imported, with a handful of russians. and i DO mean imported. they bring them in when a carrier strike group is coming in

Ike

I've heard that too, didn't go though. Italy was good because they were all Italian girls. Not the Philippines and Taiwanese whores in the derka countries

Nice, thanks user, this is really good info. I already loved Australia (I've been to Sydney, Melbourne, and Cairns) but never sampled the hookers. Now I've got a good reason to go back.

Hey, now that the whore theme arised.

What is your point of view on paying for sex? Any user can share their input on this.

It's a great supplement to banging amateurs for "free." Provided you're not banging crack whores or sex slaves, it's clean harmless fun without any of the complications of traditional relationships.

Filthy pollywog

Yeah, I like the quotation part. Nothing's free kids, you eventually pay up.