Claims to be a Beatles fan

>Claims to be a Beatles fan
>Only listens to them in stereo

>claims to be an audiophile
>doesn't understand the nuances between stereo and mono and the differences between listening to music on a stereo setup vs listening to music on your laptop with a headphone amp and ATH-M50s

>favorite beatle is Ringo
>doesn't even know his real name

why would you ever listen to a beatles album in mono

the demonization of the stereo mixes is honestly one of the worst things in audiophilia

>ath50
them shits are entry level as fuck

I only like the solo albums

can someone redpill me on mono/stereo?
all i know is that listening to mono records with headphones leads to different sounds coming from each side

>why would you ever listen to a beatles album in mono
kys

The stereo albums sound better on a stereo. I honestly dont listen to my headphones anymore since I got a nice stereo system.

>he doesn't own the original parlophone releases with "flip-back" style album sleeves

stichard rarckey?

Even though somebody left you a rude comment I'll be serious for a minute.

Some Beatles albums are actually better in mono. They are most certainly different. If you listen closely you can hear the differences. Weather you prefer th stereo or mono version is a matter of personal taste but I think Sgt Pepper and a lot of the songs on The White Album are better in mono.

Listen to both the mono and stereo versions of your favorite Beatles songs/albums and decide for yourself.

The stereo version of Revolver is terrible, no guitars at all.

>can't even hear it on jewtube
what goes on?

wrong

the beatles sat at the mixing booth duing the mono mix downs. when it came to stereo, it was in the hands of random engineers and the beatles had no interest in them

The beatles are a great band till your balls drop and then you realize the Stones are where it's at

The stereo mixes are great for exposing morons who are stupid enough to defend them.

Stones are great, but then you realize the Who was the actual prime British Invasion band.

>Claims to be a Beatles fan
>doesn't realize that George wrote their best songs

The Who is a great until you mature and realize that you were right about the Beatles the whole time

I always thought the stereo versions were considered superior.

No.

so fucking true XD

What do you mean
Yeah

Why did they even make them then?

My copies of their first 4 albums are all in mono and I grew up on those mono versions.

Stereo always sounds better, get fucked.

uuuu

Exactly

To sell more copies to early adopters of stereo technology.

Listening with speakers? Go stereo

Listening with headphones? Go mono

>Carnival of Light
Nigga, that shit aint available nowhere.

Bete Pest.

I listen to The Beach Boys in stereo too.