Sup Forums I need you guys help. Ever since I was 14-15ish I've had a fascination with cock...

Sup Forums I need you guys help. Ever since I was 14-15ish I've had a fascination with cock. I find picture like (pic related) to be hot and could totally jerk off to it. I would suck a cock and would let a trap suck my cock. I like to consider myself straight because I'm not attracted to male faces or figures but I find the dicks cute especially when shaven. What am I? What do I do?
Inb4
>A faggot
and
>An hero

Other urls found in this thread:

just-another-trap.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're hella gay.

Im attracted to females I just like traps and some very feminine guys

Fuck traps/transgirls

Problem solved

>what am I?
You're gay or bi whatever
>What do I do?
Try new experiences, why not? I wouldn't rush it but if you have the chance do it or if your desire for a dick is that big just throw yourself to a gay guy

Your gay. Stop trying to justify why you arnt because you hate the idea of being gay

Well if you like the dick I'd say youre very homosexual.

Worst case scenario you end up like this guy without all the hyperbole
>PS traps are gay but why do you feel there's something wrong about being gay or bi

I grew up in a catholic household and went to private Catholic school. Everyone I know is homophobic and just can't accept that I'm gay or bi or whatever

I find some feminine guys to be very attractive like

yeah so do i and i'm a huge faggot that doesn't make any difference. if you're attracted to penises then you're either gay or bisexual, faces have nothing to do with this shit. and even if they did, you admitted there are some guys you consider attractive.

On top of that, I feel like theres something wrong with me I have a military family background and feel like I would be a disappointment to all my living and deceased family members

It's man, there's nothing wrong about liking people of the same sex it's not even something that you can control. If you want to try some stuff you should probably do it far away from your hometown or at least discreetly with someone that can keep quiet, don't come out though (I'm sure you already though coming out was a bad idea [if you end up being gay amyways]), may I ask where you're from?

It's Okey man*

From the USA its not like I'm from some country where I'd be imprisoned or anything

and If you want specifics South Florida

>I'm not attracted to male faces or figures
This is honestly what kept me in denial for the longest time. Honestly, it might just be a mental block you've worked up in your head. When I finally broke down and let one of my gay friends fuck me, I laughed afterwards about what a hangup it had been for me. You'll know pretty quick whether or not you actually want dick once you try it out.

I've seriously been thinking about it but I just can't bring myself to do it

I don't know your family, well but educated and kind hearted people will always love someone they're related to no matter what, in any case there's no need for them to know about all this stuff

You gay as fuk nig

/thread

My family is well educated but when your mom and dad are baby boomers, catholic, and believe in traditional relationship roles they kinda wouldn't like their son to be gay or bi or whatever

I'm in love with the girl in that picture but it could never be. I hope you're ok K

do you have more of her? I can't seem to find more than just that one.

It is possible to be bisexual and have no romantic attraction to guys. I'm the exact opposite. I'm fully attracted to women, but only romantically attracted to guys.

>inb4 you're a fag

FUUCK ONE OFF QUADS

They don't need to know, if you just can't get yourself to do something with a man it's okey you have no need to feel forced to do ir or to do it at all, when it comes naturally and you really want to it'll be easy

>shaved dick

we used to talk every night for hours

im not posting here

oh wow..
you have kik?

How does that work exactly?

OP , you're bisexual at the least. And yeah, that means you are of course gay as well as straight. But, I mean, that's hust how it is, you know? If you already realize you're gay, it feels a lot better to accept that fact than try to forget it. If you have an active desire to fuck other dudes, you're pretty gay, you might as well just fuck it all and embrace it. Not in a faggoty way though. And yes, I was raised ina an extremely Catholic family too. You'll get over it quickly if you embrace it. Don't worry about it. You still like girls, you just happen to also like guys as well. Don't let it bother you.
>t. Bi

hot or not

How tight is that boipussy?

pretty damn hot

wish i had hormones

>I like to consider myself straight
You have a mental illness in the form of a delusion.

>Inb4
Doesn't matter, you are a faggot and you should an hero.

Thanks I really appreciate it. I still need to learn how face myself and accept it but I appreciate the support.

can I see that boipussy?

agree with the point this man raises, you arent straight just because its a feminine penis. who gives a fuck tho? i have sex with things i find hot, boys & girls and my sex life is never boring at least

A faggot

can you show spread asshole?

Had a chance to mash a trapper
Mother fucker was so weird it was a bone killuh

If you are a male and enjoy a penis you are in fact a faggot.

Deal with it...faggot

i want my nose inside a trap's asshole

Is it possible to be selectively bisexual?

Yes

All sexuality is selective

gayest thing i've ever read.

It's quite possible you're into girls with a boyish charm, like a "gamine". And it's normal for any sexual device both male and female to be arousing. You're probably straight, just kinky. Dont overthink it or worry about it OP

10 months HRT

10/10 can I see boypussy?

hot

damn you got snapchat?

Don't ruin your twink body with disgusting tits

he's mentally ill. just let him grow his tits and chop off his dick. he probably already recognizes 500 different genders as legitimate. worst of all, he probably voted for hillary.

my ass is too flat tbh. im too proud of my new rack right now.
thank

Feeling like sharing my shit. Anyone still here?

Cute traps and sissy kik me some naughty pics.
Three_plus_three

Girl you're fine though.
If you get snapchat add me ElijahTwist

keeping mine for as long as its functional boo. i love it. and there are 2 genders. nonbinary are all idiots who conflate gender expression with gender dysphoria itself who make trans people look even more mental than we already are

Oh my!!! Need more

you aren't mental, love. some of us are crazier than others. i just like to poke fun at it.

Actually I'll just post my old Tumblr and proceed with what I don't have there
just-another-trap.tumblr.com

then you're bisexual
or retarded

fucking kek

Fuck yes. 10/10 would fuck.

I want to date and fuck girls.
I want to date guys.

>To make it even simpler, I don't have any interest in fucking, or getting fucked by a guy.

...thats gay.

aren't traps supposed to be sexy?

uh. oc?

Holy fuck why do people have the need to label everything? If your dick wants it - fuck it. It knows best. Unless it would leave without a dick or a mutilated one. Though some people may be into that shit too.

So what is the point then?

I'm here.

Are you implying it's not?

I'm not a faggot, but that is one beautiful asshole that I would dive into balls deep.

Oh yes, I'd definitely share a night with you

youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo

The emotional connection. And all the lovey dovey shit

Fucking wow!

kek

Wish I had more time to dress lately, but work is a bitch. :P

put a wig on faggot i'm trying to jerk it here

Lets just focus on undressing right now

I was the same way as you, OP, majorly attracted to girls, but would also get turned on by traps and fem looking boys.

The fantasy didn't live up to the reality though as far as sex with cute boy. I did it last semester with a very cute guy in my dorm, and have regretted it every since. It grossed me out, and now ALL dudes gross me the fuck out sexually speaking. Looking at a cute guy now turns my stomach and I'm not more intensely attracted to girls than I was even before.

Ass now

My pleasure.

>I would suck a cock and would let a trap suck my cock.
>I like to consider myself straight
LOL

Fucking diamonds

Spread that ass

Oh, you.
:3

Remove plug and insert this

13/11

Mmm! That's my favorite!

Need more so I can jerk and go to bed

This is the last decent one I have. :(
Sorry it's not much.