What exactly are traps attracted to? Straight guys, gay guys, bi guys, girls? Fat guys, skinny guys, chunky guys etc

What exactly are traps attracted to? Straight guys, gay guys, bi guys, girls? Fat guys, skinny guys, chunky guys etc.
Like are any traps into husky bearded men?

Guys only pretend to be girls to classify themselves as "lesbian" and get a better chance of having a girlfriend.

much like every other human being, it depends on the individual trap

They're individuals with their own preferences.

Yes this.

It varise from person to person.
Some traps are in to bears. Some traps are only into other traps or woman.

Most just want a dominant female.

Not all traps are the same. But generally they want to feel feminine, so a larger dominant guy fits the bill.

Also, all fags must hang.

they're cancer and need to die

you almost made it sound as if they were humans. nice one!

Good answers, was just really curious as a husky bearded young man who is into feminine traps.

Inagine if the people hating on traps actually used their hate on people who deserve it like zoophiles or pedos. Shit would be cash

this 100%

I'm not a husky bearded man. But was curious as well if I stood a chance with a trap.

Fair enough. Some of them seem really shallow and picky.

Thats why 95%of em are gay. Plz be b8

Has anyone here dated a trap? or any sort of experience?

>are any traps into husky bearded men?
Trap here. Boyfriend is husky bearded man.

>implying traps are any different from those people.
Im into traps btw

>not an actual husky bearded man in the pic
what sort of fucked up game are you playing here?

Hes not husky thats a fucking offensive lineman.

By definition of being a "Trap" they "trap" straight men. which I don't understand sounds kind of dangerous, you don't know whose going to beat you into a pulp when he realizes you have a dick

Good point. Would be a kinda funny scenario tbh

I like other trans girls the most, then dominant women, then men but not husky bearded ones

agree with this 100%

Show us what you look like!