Will trump be assassinated tomorrow, Sup Forums?

Will trump be assassinated tomorrow, Sup Forums?
This was the first year I was allowed to vote, so I'm seeing it all the way through.
Am I going to witness the start of the second civil war tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

livingstondaily.com/story/news/local/community/livingston-county/2016/10/19/police-investigate-social-media-admission-theft/92413694/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jack shit will happen tomorrow.

No, he won't. He is going to take office and rule over us with a tiny iron fist.

Why would someone assassinate him, because the election cycle hype this go round was that he was a meany head racist? fuck off

I hope he lives out his entire four year term. Not because I like him and want him to rule, but because as much as I don't like him, the people behind him who would fill the void scare me more.

He won't get shot.

Someone will expose him as a child rapist and he'll explode from the anger issues.

I mean I'm not exactly counting on libtards to take him out. I don't know if they've ever touched a gun.

I hope so, but I worry.

Everyone who's been pissed off about the election results have done everything in their power to cry in public. I wouldn't be surprised if some mentally ill person just brought a gun and tried something.

OP here
Just to clarify, I'm a trump supporter and don't expect anything to happen tomorrow.
I'm just curious how you think the inauguration will go with the rumored protests, outrage and pouts the California dwellers make.

The people who want Trump dead don't want Pence in office. It won't happen.

The mile radius around Mr Trump will be the single safest place on the globe tomorrow, fact.

No. Nor will he ever. The level of expertise required to accomplish such a feat would be on par with special forces and even exceeding that in some respects. It'd have to be an inside job. Sleep well friend, our lord will rule indefinitely.

>protests

i hope they record the footage of the crybaby liberals getting the shit kicked out of them,id rather watch that then his inaugeration honestly

If nobody shot Obama, Trump will be fine

hopefully when I roll quads he will

prob if i roll dubs rn

>Will trump be assassinated tomorrow, Sup Forums?
God I hope not. Pence would be so much worse.

I'll give credit to Trump for creating the perfect insurance plan. Ironic that he will now take insurance away from millions of Americans.

Secret service please come through for us. TBH the biggest threat for Trump right now is the Democratic party. They don't want to give up power.

If trump dies, then Pence is president.

Pence is worse than trump. You may think DT is an idiot, has no vision, whatever, but Pence supports anti-gay camps and would probably try to remove much of the progress made in gay rights. The social and political climate isnt heading in that direction, but things that the pres can do solo without anyone getting involved include appointing supreme court justices (theres a position waiting to be filled and a few others are definitely retiring during this term), and some other laws that could involve whether discrimination against gays is a federal hate crime or not.

>Will trump be assassinated tomorrow, Sup Forums?
sadly no, but I'm sure he'll be impeached before his first year is done.

>the people behind him who would fill the void scare me more.
you are wise

>Ironic that he will now take insurance away from millions of Americans.
Was it really theirs if they didn't pay for it?

It is a real possibility

>taking insurance away from millions of americans

but you never complained when obama did that

>trump supporters getting kidnapped and tortured

>trump supporters getting yard signs taken away from

i dont even believe trump supporters are real republicans anymore,for being such supporters of the 2nd ammendment,why arent they shooting these people

no its really not. You'd need a lot more than just a pistol to kill him more like an armed incursion and that would have to be able to take down a absolute assload of SS

>changing a plan means making insurance unobtainable
This is delusion, my friend.

>trump supporters

don't forget that Mike Pence signed a law that required funerals or cremations for abortions.

Winning

we dont need free healthcare anyway,it only benefitted the welfare trash who ironically always vote for the democrats

Do you honestly think this shitbag is worth a civil war? More importantly, how are a few thousand inbred neckbeards from the South going to fare against the 101st Airborne Division? Faggot.

what a fucking horrible tattoo

when you're no longer covered under mommy's insurance and wrap your scooter around a telephone pole, you'll be wishing you had free healthcare.

JFK sought to exit the cold war peacefully. The CIA didn't like that because they wanted foreign leaders dead and war was a way to achieve their goal. He ended up with a hole in his head. Trump wants to work with Putin and the CIA isn't okay with that. They've already placed 3000 American troops near the Russian border. It's only a matter of time until shit hits the fan.

OP again.

Most of the anti-trump millennials out there aren't the brightest of the bunch.
These are the same people responsible for protesting by sitting in the middle of the road.

Are we really to suspect that these people wouldn't be dumb enough to ignore the consequences?
Life is a shallow pond for these people. Simplified. To them, killing trump would solve all their problems.

I think it is a long shot. But Trump is hated by everyone Republicans Democrats anyone that matters hates Trump.

Trump voters are people who have been out of work and want jobs and a better life but have no power to protect him.

/thread

>mommys insurance

when you grow up and contribute something to society besides rioting in your left wing shit hole,then your opinion will matter.now go suck on a bullet from a police officers gun during an anti trump protest you degenerate loser

>being this brainwashed
See .

Also those uninsured cost you more in the long run because they just let conditions get worse, show up at an emergency room which costs a lot more than preventative care, and then file for bankruptcy which we all end up paying for.

I think it is a real possibility Trump is shot before he is sworn in. I hope to be proven wrong.

Talk about dating down.
Also truth about that tattoo. What the hell is a "Chicage" anyways??

Hillary voters did have a unique look

Short answer, no. Long answer, nooooo.

>666
you better be careful with those digits user

Hoping one of the flyover pilots goes full kamikaze.

>calls me brainwashed

>wants me to read some faggot leftists defense for obamacare

maybe when you move out of your parents basement and pay some taxes you'll see why people dont want things like free healthcare

hopefully but only if they get Pence too while they are at it.

Grace is a major hottie and is going to have a life where she is provided everything she wants.

Whoa, I was just trying to shitpost. I didn't know there was an actual story to these two. Care to fill me in?
Inb4 that's what she said

checked
killin' will go down
confirmed by dubs

Grace and her girlfriends stole a Trump Sign

user doxed her and reported the crime to Police.

I have 2 wins that I am going to post when she is charged.

Even though I dislike Trump, I hope the insanely far left (even tho I consider myself a little left) will be smart enough to understand that the VP taking over would be far worse for them than Trump would.

Not that really Trump being president makes much of a difference anyways imo. People survive no matter who the president is really.i don't understand all the commotion.

Lmao

sounds like I struck a nerve

>Autistic guy is allowed to own a gun
>Shooting people who are unarmed
>What are state varying gun laws
>What are federal gun laws
Are you autistic or just fucking stupid?

CNN was reporting that if they Kill Trump before he is sworn in Pence is out of luck.

what the fuck is wrong with mexicans that kid's foot is fucked

what would happen then?

you heard it here first, folks

>implying it's bad to hear both sides
That's why you are brainwashed.

czeched

You don't get impeached because you hurt someone's feelings.

He's a liberal

Given the fact CNN is trying to fire people up my thought is Trump will be sworn in at midnight.

This. Compared to his Cabinet picks, Trump's the most liberal guy in his own administration now.

post 'em now faggot

I don't have any involvement in either side, when the war starts leave me out of it. I don't want to die because a bunch of dumb liberals and dumb rednecks got in a fight and took it too far.

but if trump died before he was sworn in who would be president if not Pence?

Whatever happens I hope their eventually is a civil war so we can finally put the crybaby generation to bed for good. All words no fight. The war will last a couple weeks max. No participation trophies this time.

It has been foretold!

Newfag

That's what i've been saying. Trump is bad, but pence is 10 times worse.

Yeah so those organizations won`t have the possibility to sell the babies parts

I jist peed my Pence

To be fair, (and that is considering that all the extremist, "the end is near" nonsense a lot of edgy retards have been spreading is nothing but bullshit) this is the first time a widely hated and somewhat feared man is taking office in the 21st century. For that reason and because a lot of specific groups (namely illegal immigrants) feel very threatened by him, I believe it is reasonable to expect an unusual kind of backlash to his actions. Maybe not a full assassination attempt, but a lot of protests against him have already turned into riots, so I don't why some people are saying that NOTHING will happen. I think something can happen.

Stupid fucking kid get raped to death by a pack of niggers!

underrated

also if someone with half a brain really wanted to kill him they'd have done it before he took office, when security around him was slightly less radical

Fucking progressive degenerates

This problem with your statement is this. There haven't been that many protests in reality. The protests that have been held have resulted in petty theft and vandalism at their worst. Not exactly a hotbed of revolution going on right now. Bottom line... liberals are fundamentally lazy by their very nature. Far too lazy to do anything serious.

Why kill someone if you were sure they'd lose anyway?
Also
>anti-Trumpers having even half a brain

Honestly thinking about putting one in my yard and waiting in the woods with a rifle, bait me a liberal or two and see how many I can bag.

nah, he's made no attempt to limit foreign influence on american politics and fully supports israel.
he'll survive his term despite all the leftist wacko greenhouse gas being spewed and temper tantrums being thrown.

Someone will try and I personally will jump in front of the bullet, to become a hero and to spite all of the liberal faggots!

So you all are suggesting Pence goes first? Then see if trump puts on his big boy panties and gets serious and rarely touch Twitter and let the Office be a better face to the nation.

I have found if you give something for free it is perceived as having no value.

He is where things currently stand

livingstondaily.com/story/news/local/community/livingston-county/2016/10/19/police-investigate-social-media-admission-theft/92413694/

This is everything wrong with young people today

>republicans hate Trump
There's a group of Republican politicians that doesn't like him, but by and large they understand he put their party at all the highest echelons of power again.

CNN had some long convoluted BS answer. I don't think it matters. Trump will be sworn is as president in 33 minutes

I know, right?
That tux is horribly fitted. Way too big.

not anymore

>CNN was reporting
>CNN
>Reporting

JFK couldn't stop the CIA, of course trump can't either, no matter how much help he has from Russia

It's a good thing liberal fucktard don't have their way.

reaction images dont make things false

CNN gave some people hope that if they were able to kill him before he was sworn in they could avoid both Trump and Pence. You might listen to it yourself and see if you draw the same conclusion.

> Trump will be sworn is as president in 33 minutes

Retard, he becomes president at noon, not midnight, retard.

Holy fuck, could you imagine how much fun hunting liberal faggots would be? I say hunting and not fighting because they would be hiding after the first bullet went off.

Loli Thread