Oh look what time it is

Oh look what time it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/01/no-one-can-stop-president-trump-from-using-nuclear-weapons-thats-by-design/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOST MY SHIT!

Love it.

In many ways, that would be a good thing...

You know what, I just don't care about trying to change your minds. You guys are so full of pride it amazes me.

heh

Worth a short chuckle. But now I resent it for being one of the millions of mindless facebook nonargument images.

I lol'ed.

As a Trump voter and supporter I approve of this message. Looking forward to the return of Imperialism and American exceptionalism.

true but here is one I made up....
Make urnation great again!

fuck yes

We can only hope.

Tomorrow he gets the "button" He will use it the first time some country pisses him off. Then we can go back 10,000 years.

you are autistic if you think that. you fucking brain dead liberals

Is Ted Nuisance going to perform at the inorgoration? I thought he would be a top-liner at it.

Hope your home is ground zero, kike.
Fuck you.

He can't do it by himself, you cuck

Here is a defining picture of the return of Imperialism and American exceptionalism for your pleasure.

America wasnt even around in 1717

Top fucking kek... I will have to use this line. Thanks OP. Way to not be a fag.

test

Sure he can...read up on it. The only way he can not is if the Military guys refuse to follow orders.
It is totally and completely in his little fingers.

>optional exams
>implying that is true for any real university

yea maybe at Trump U

Is your cushion of imagination thick enough to save you from the reb- liberal scum?

I think that was the joke here.

Here is a link for your tiny fingers.
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/01/no-one-can-stop-president-trump-from-using-nuclear-weapons-thats-by-design/

Worst President since W. Bush

he isn't even president yet you tart

Back to /pol faggot

Shit no. /pol doesn't let Leftist faggots like OP in over there.

Back to ur moms basement asswipe.

You wish Trumpit dicksucker.
I did a tiny handed joke here and your tiny mouth engulfed my real man dick. OUCH!!!!
Bet your jaws ache.

Salty

You dumbasses realize that would actually be a good thing right?

It would be a good thing to go back to pre electricity days, living till 40, and shitting in the streets?

Oh look another butthurt libtard. Cry tears of deliciousness for me snowflake

>anyone who wasnt a landowner had no rights
>average life expectancy was like 35
>missionary sex for the purpose of procreation only

>most of the people who now claim they want "the good old days" are themselves degenerate beta losers who spend all day on the internet, couldnt survive without NEETbucks and are fat fedora tipping "libertarians" foreverafriendzones

lmao