Share your sex toys

Share your sex toys.

I just got my first bad dragon 3 days ago. i want to use it but after i washed, it i dried it and now its covered in lint. how the fuck do you guys keep lint off your damn silicone dildos?

pic related, my Terra

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is the texture on that one? Looks like a rough ride

its very ridged, and it looks like itll be fun to try out.

wash it. don't dry it. put it in warm or hot water so it isn't cold (if its not scalding but it's hot it feels great)
this is mine. Virgil, medium size.

Air dry on a non-lint surface.
Store in an empty drawer or box.

Pic related

Checked

a cum tube! it looked interesting but i didnt know if id want that sorta thing.
thanks, its so pretty but the lint made me want to die.

and for the record op, you should wash your dildo before and after you use it. after to keep it clean, and before to make sure you're not putting any foreign stuff that may or may not end up on the toy, up ur butt.

is there any with a more silken feel to them? I tried to get a dildo once, but the strong smell of rubber, and that surface that kinda squeeks when you rub your fingers over it is just blech.

yea, i made sure i read the care sheet that came with it. i didnt know i shoulve air dried instead of towel drying though.

Try a microfiber cloth and grab a satin bag to keep it in. There's also cleaner and toy powder you can get from adult toy stores that you can get to help prolong the life of your toy. A toy box or toy bag will keep it from capturing lint for sure. Be sure not to store it next to other silicone toys as well.
>I work for an adult toy store.

even if you're in into the whole cum play stuff, it's useful to get some lube in when you wana keep going. granted most lubes are too thick to go through the tube, other than the cum lube they sell. you don't have to go crazy with it like some people do. just a wee bit when you need it.

Everybody needs a little love sometime; stop hacking and fall in love!

i wasnt thinking of the practical use of it like that, honestly i WAS picturing the cum play scenario with it. maybe ill include one when i get another toy from them.

Faggots.

I have 4 onaholes

well I mean, that's the reason I got it was because I like the idea of being filled with cum. so no harm no foul. also if you're considering on getting the firmness of your toy split, I do recommend it especially if you're getting a suction cup. my virgil is med/ firm base and I've been very rough to it and never had a problem with it popping off yet. some times it's a little bit hard to get it off though (mainly because it's covered in lube)

Janine. It's great.

Nudes or gtfo

you first faggot.

damn thats nice wat company makes that

Real doll £400

very pretty. i know theyre extra soft, but is the texture noticable with it BEING so soft?

Is it better to have something inhuman shaped? I can't get turned on by that just from looking at it but does it feel better than a real dick or realistic dildo?
I think pic related is an ideal dick.

why does it feel like 99% of Sup Forums has dragon dildos

Air dry them. Silicone picks up lint and hairs really easily.

how boring. some people don't like vanilla and have a kink for something that isn't human like. you know, kinda like furries?

It's pretty soft but the texture is very aggressive so it produces a pretty intense feeling. If you're above-average size it might be too much pressure. BD doesn't make a looser penetratable though.

Nigger

Why are you getting defensive? I asked a question you didn't answer

>tfw you have $2k of dragon dildos

Does bad dragon have any real competitors?

Exotic Erotics
Primal Hardware
Square Peg
and many more small etsy shops

which one is your favorite? either design or feel, up to you

>real
no but some are close

Because it's not gay if it's dragon penis. How could it be? Dragons do not exist!

When I was using them more regularly and could take the knot without much warmup the Naga (second from left) was my favorite. More recent I've tightened back up and haven't been using them much I'm liking the Vergil (middle) best. Some of the others still get a good amount of use, but aren't my standard gotos.

word your shit better then.

Not mine, some kid posted his mom's tho. Lot of toys for one bitch

my friend got me the fleshlight ice for christmas. its pretty cool seeing yourself cum.

>not yours

no pistols in the trash killed me

Many people are relocating their physical ip address using a vpn to avoid any restrictions Their government may or have already slammed down on Internet users. Also to avoid being spied on by their government.

A VPN keeps you anonymous on the internet.
It bypasses any school, home, office or country blockers.
It keeps you un-banned from any website.
It keeps the government from monitoring your online activity, and disables any country enabled firewalls allowing you to browse the internet freely and anonymously.
It allows you to view region locked content from anywhere in the world.
It makes it look like you are located in a different country.

If you like your freedom, I suggest you get a VPN anonyourself.club

fuck you fags, mine is free and is better than any woman or in your faggot ass cases any boy with tits. pic related is mine

I keep lint off by not having one
faggot

Oldschool, Wanna lend it to me?

u fucking avin a gigle m0t?
teching the plebs bout teh virty priv net
kys
how are we supposed to hack these fags when they don't delete their exif? what's the fun in just posting pictures and being gay? none.

that is a nice dick..and it looks like mine, obviously not like 8 inches but it does...and i'm trans...

you can see yourself cum anytime

I make my own.

what's your cam model name?

and it shows

A guy friend bought you this?

idk but i lost

Stop being a butthurt furry kys faggot

I don't, I'm just a "girl" and not into dildos either, just wanted to say that one looked very realistic.

put some constarch on it, that'll help preserve it and keep the lint off it

Shut up faggot no one asked

lol
>butthurt
seems you're the one who's butthurt user.

nah bleach and ammonia works best

Piece of shit degenerate faggot KYS

>lol

BERRRRRR
back to le r3ddit for you

dat mold line.

I just leave my dildo on my fridge. It is very useful

My assault knot bayonet

i've heard of people dying from cutting themselves with shit like that and it forcing air into their system. no joke. some bitch even died using a carrot that way.

>sounding this autistic
we're here to talk about dildos. go be butthurt some where else

that fucking pointy one scares me. could yo hurt yourself with that?

i fucking knew it, fuckin' trumpers.

It's really soft.

nah. it's silicone so its point is real soft.

That one is super soft so that it is like a tongue, it won't hurt you

i assume you're talking about the tongue one, not op of that pic but i used to have one. the tips isnt sharp and its pretty soft

Leave it to air dry or dry with a hairdryer after washing. Store in a plastic container.

If you want to use a cloth, dab with a paper towel. Any lateral motion will get lint on it.

I voted for Gary Johnson :|

I have real ones.

well share some more you faggot

how does it feel to be kicked?

Used to have a super thick short black one too. Lost it somewhere. Who knows.

Really hurting for the real thing. even the 12" BBC doesn't cut it anymore. I can hit my G-spot if I'm crab-walking and fucking it though, haha.

>not a penis
ishygddt

The carrot one was on 1000 ways to die

99%?
That's a pretty good chance you have one.

thats a dolphin dick, not a tongue

Silly kid. They dont kick if they like what you're doing.

I have Bruiser in those same colors.
I always just canned air it before use.

Just got my first BD, a medium Crackers the other day.

i've got a small tysoon and a bottle of lube on the way

>inb4 pussy

i dont want to stretch my asshole out, i just want to be able to hit the spot and have something in my ass while i jerk it

When washing latex toys you dont hand dry them. Use Really Hot Water but not boiling hot, hand clean and then rinse with the hot water, the water will run off, whatever doesnt will evaporate off, store in its box until next use.

nice mare

You're not really scaring anyone away with that thing you know c;

Charge! at me o;

Very nice! I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

I've tried to play around with mine, but so far, even with a ton of lube, I haven't managed more than the very tip, except orally.

each to their own, user
in my preference a little bit of stretching can be fun. and I do mean a little bit, but when you're going to town you loosen up any ways so why bother. having it long enough to hit your prostate is where it counts, imo.