Turned my walk in closet into my setup. Still in working progress

that was a good idea haha, nice

its a bit of a mess, but heres my current setup

haha, wrong image

kk

nice dildo ;)

>didlo

Rocking an FX 6300 and GTX 770

Look at this faggot strolling in here just sucking dick for Rob Chapman with that korean lump of shit on the wall.

>AMD FX CPU
>GTX 1050 equivalent GPU
>Rocking

fuck off back to Sup Forums that's a good fucking card lol

better than your epiphone m8

I've been planning to save up to change to an Intel CPU, and the 770 outperforms the 1050 ti, it's just the limit of the 2gb vram

This is my "office" hahha

Is that a buttplug?

you guys all have sick set ups, I'm impressed

sure

thanks user

thanks

what looks like a buttplug?

kys

One 36" TV, one 21" monitor, an 8-year old comp, on your standard fold-out formica table covered in beer cans and trash. Use your imaginations.

I can feel the envy from here.

yea please draw a circle around the but plug and re-upload, i wasted 5 min and cant find it haha.

What do you guys think of AMD Zen??

Gtx 1060 in my machine

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and the ugly people losers that smell like poop and outnumber everybody is ok to be ugly and force people to like the ugly people losers that smell like poop but other people cant be ugly or smell like poop like the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers smell like poop and same thing for the ugly people that outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers try to read me cause the ugly people losers are pathatic and smell like poop and has no friends cause smell like poop and is ugly so try to fuck up my organs by being gay to me the ugly way and try to inseucre me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like crap and outnumber everybody and smell like poop

nice setup man,
what CPU do you use with that card?
and I really like the case, pick of the inside

Damn, custom water loop and the limited edition nzxt h440 hyper beast? Specs?

give us a proper picture of the inside of the case please sir

I have OCD when it comes to the fact that you HAVE THE PCIE COVERS OPEN