Obama knows Trump craves attention and ratings

Obama knows Trump craves attention and ratings.

What if Obama pardoned Edward Snowden tomorrow?

It would get just as much or more press than Trump's inauguration and would be an epic final fuck you from Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wg1OTD8Bjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What if Obama pardoned Edward Snowden tomorrow?
Not going to happen. He pardoned that one woman but he isn't going to pardon Snowden after he ejected Russian ambassadors over the Russian hacks. Snowden released government secrets and is currently hiding out in Russia.

poor poor donnie, nobody wants to go to his inauguration. that must really hurt his little ego

Obama's administration was bragging about bringing charges against more whistleblowers than all other presidencies combined.

This is actually rather brilliant. Bravo, user!

Right but the Obama admin pulled his passport knowing he was in Russia going to South America. They are the ones who stranded him there.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wg1OTD8Bjw

>pardoned that one woman

You are the fucking problem with this world faggot.

That' wasn't a woman he pardoned is was a fucking tranny. Chelsea manning's real name is Bradley Manning. He's a fucking guy you imbicile.

Obama needs to pardon Julian and Edward in order to become hero status

This. I have several family members who work for the federal government in Washington DC, and in those circles, Snowden is generally seen as the scummiest kind of traitor -- not in the least because it made all of their jobs more of a pain in the ass and there are (even if you don't believe it) perfectly acceptable ways of internally whistleblowing without making shit public and fleeing the country.

Even if Obama were thinking about pardoning, he's got approximately all of the entire federal government urging him not to. Will not pardon.

>perfectly acceptable ways of internally whistleblowing without making shit public and fleeing the country
That's why Thomas Drake had such an easy time, right?

>getting this triggered over off topic semantics

Dude, it's already been officually concluded that Snowden went through every offical whistleblowing channel. No one was willing to do anything about the NSA breaking the law. What Snowden did was the only way he could change it.

Just repeating what I've heard, guys, and telling you the perspective of the government workers who are whispering in Obama's ear. I personally would love to see Snowden pardoned and agree that his going public was the only effective way to make things change.

Edward Snowden is a hero and a patriot. He did the right thing.

Not even any of the other posters, but I think comments like yours is just as fucking much the problem. People get mad. Stop instigating aggression ya' cunt.

Yeah, I don't think that he is going to be pardoned. Manning was surprising, but it is possible that he was trying to get at Assange.

Trump has said that he wants to execute Snowden, so he is definitely not going to help things.

He is a part of the Rebel Alliance and a spy, take him away!

> I think comments like yours is just as fucking much the problem
How so?

All Obama is doing right now is setting fire to the place as he leaves just to make things as hard as possible for Trump. He's like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum.

>pardoning Americans is setting fire to the place
>punishing Russia for influencing an American election such that they can dissolve NATO and invade more countries is burning down the place
lol, whatever you say, bub.

Oh shit...what if Trumps daughter took a dump in his mouth. The Trump voters would approve and be enviable.

>being this anti-trans on a board that has a lively trap thread up 24/7

Supposedly Snowden hasnt been charged with anything so he cant be pardoned... at this time. Immunity; however, is another story