How much of a raging erection does it give you guys knowing that you're a white guy in America...

How much of a raging erection does it give you guys knowing that you're a white guy in America, with a white guy about to be president again?

Feels good.

I won't lie.

That image of a church with an American flag in it gives me nausea. Can we talk about that instead?

I'm diamond even from the other side of the Earth.

white guys + politics immediately kill my boner

considering I'm a "millennial" that heavily favored trump and loved his entire campaign. my dick has been hard since November 8th.

I'm only half white and have already had 3 strokes due to lack of blood flow to vital organs.

>My dick hurts. It's a good thing.

I'm a white guy from a black town with a mexican wife and a number of gay and transgender friends. I'm ready to fight if shit goes down, at this point.

I've never been the president before. But i want more "minority's" to try it out and stop bitchin.

we need help. on behalf.

I would have voted for Chapo Guzman if it meant getting rid of obama.

I would have voted for hitler

And by white, you mean orange.

Also, who gives a fuck about race. Oh that's right, morons.

about as hypocritical as "bawwwwww niggars only voted 4 obama cuz he's blk >:0"

>makes fun of him for the color of his skin
>says he dosent care about race

pick one

+10
Sup Forums and the alt-right is the flip side of tumblr and feminists

orange isn't a race you mong

fuckin hell

Say bye to your health care.

On one hand, it's relieving to know feds will focus more on fucking over immigrants/spics/niggers/sand-niggers instead of us.

On the other hand, we're all going to be poor af anyway when Trump destroys the economy. I'm also not happy he's gunna keep the drug war going so I have to keep watching my friends decaying and then overdosing on fucking opiates.

Overall, I'd say it balances out to a 50/50 "meh."

Yuuuuuuge!!!

You mean hello to lower premiums?

There's so much blood making it's way down there that I'm probably going to need affordable health care to deal with the resulting medical emergency.

You cunts are fucking cooked. Please feel free to fuck up your shithole country but try not to let it spill into ours. Thanks.

the point of trump is to not have other shitty countries like yours spill into ours

-This thread

I wanted a different white guy

Yea it would be a shame if my super safe country with free healthcare, more jobs, social structure and superior education were to leak into your soon to be wasteland of class and racial warfare.

>I never said anything about you mocking his race
clearly said color of skin, and without different skin colors what is race?

Unlike you, kiddo, I actually remember what life was like when we had white presidents in the White House and I gotta tell ya, it was pretty much the same as the Obama years. You trump-cucks are pretty fucking clueless. I guess you'd have to be to fall for his bullshit.

Bone and body structure

facial structure especially

Says he's going to "drain the swamp" and fills his cabinet with all his billionaire cronies that have absolutely no job experience for the positions he gave them. If anything, that talking Cheeto has filled the swamp with more shit.

>Unlike you, kiddo, I actually remember what life was like when we had white presidents in the White House and I gotta tell ya, it was pretty much the same as the Obama years.

Except for when they didn't give us a tax for NOT buying something and siding with the thugs breaking the law instead of the police.

This
/thread

Pic taken by Vladdy Putin. True story.

If that's what gives you an erection, then you are not white; you are gay.

Here's your fucking "god emperor" you fucking cucks.

No...... Get Out. The free ride is over. See how it works?

> Here is an image of people I like
> Here is an image of people I don't look.

Good stereotype, user.

Sup Forums will not become a trump-tard echo chamber if I can help it. This has always been a contrarian website anyway. Let's not let the Trump-cucks take that away.

>who gives a fuck about race.

Most people one way or another do in fact care about race. Humans are tribalistic and whites are the only thus far to delude themselves into thinking in-group, out-group tendencies magically go away when you wish it away really hard.

When you have so many groups and thinkers putting you into a group on the basis of your race, and thinks that it is in the best interest to privilege other groups at your expense and paint you as a boogyman for all of society's ills, then yes it is perfectly reasonable to care about race. It has implications for you, your family, your nation's culture, social mobility and your career, and the legacy we leave the next generation.

So no, if you aren't a racial identitarian at this point, even if merely as a rational reaction against these socio-cultural forces that seek to stymie your prosperity, social status, and the legitimacy of your voice in the public dialogue, then you are the fucking moron.

As a white male who lives in a city where there's more blacks than whites (Memphis, TN) I think Trump is going to be an awful president and I'm in general very afraid of the damage he could cause to this country and to minorities.

Obama was a fuck up that the media tried to cover for him.

Trump has potential that a lot of normies won't bother to watch cause of all the fake news surrounding him.

>I'm in general very afraid of the damage he could cause to this country and to minorities.

Yeah, because blacks have done so much better under 0bama....

Funny you mention those groups of statistics
If you remove minorities (as in just blacks alone) from every American statistic you just listed... America would actually be #1 across the board when compared to other countries... only in education would America would be tied with motherfucking JAPAN

Yeah, I remember when the country try was run a white guy. For 8 years. Bush. That's was horrible. Nothing good happened from him being a president.

>implying bush was the only white guy to be president.

I would fucking LOVE to see a source on this.

>I think Trump is going to be an awful president and I'm in general very afraid of the damage he could cause to this country and to minorities.
It's okay, user, I can read between the lines.
You're just afraid of what minorities are going to do to you
Just move somewhere else until they stop lynching white people

>raging erection for being white when 95 percent of white men in america are cucks

Sources are in pic

Gotta dig through for the other pics

>most comments consists of we wuzz aryans 15 year old cucks who haven't experienced anything outside of their computer attempting to argue off of blatant bait

xd

>a picture from 2013 illustrating that youre lazy

You mean white as in: European mixed with Native american?

Tomorrow Trump will give a speech of short sentences composed mostly of monosyllabic words. He'll say the word "problem" and "bad" a few dozen times each and say "believe me" a few times. His fans will hang on to every word, make memes of him, and make fun of anyone who disagrees with him.
For the next four or eight years Trump will fail to deliver on every promise he's made while denying he ever made them. He'll whine on social media and continue to lie to the public. Meanwhile his fans will continue to love him. It's just possible he'll be such a disaster his fans will start to turn on him but I doubt it. If they haven't realized he's a fraud by now I doubt they ever will. They're too emotionally invested at this point to reconsider, and too immature to admit they're wrong.

>inb4 a cuck begins talking about anything irrelevant towards what you just stated to make themselves seem better

anyone got the picture like this but with Sup Forums instead?

>not liking facts when presented with them
In light of the past 2 years, do you project that blacks crime rate has gone down and their IQ's have gone up? Do you really think minority groups aren't a hindrance on our stats?
Exactly, which country are you from?

toddler tier bait

m e x i c o

No

its because when you are in poverty you dont give a fuck about education and want to make money instead. not the other guy but I live in a shit part of the uk and most white teens here cause the problems and fuck shit up for no reason.

You're a moran. I've got AHA, so I don't need Obamacare.

> racial identarian

>Be poor white guy

I guess i could join the military and get a nice warm dose of imperial pride

They are not in church. They are in a courtroom. The man is accused of the molest of the girl that is his girl and the molest that is why that is in the seats and the wife the way she look at the daughter she know the molest is true and what really happened but that kid on the right he just wants to go outside and play baseball louisville slugger

>AHA
bait harder faggot

So just like Obama?

>googled up a storm and scoured the CDC and OECD sites
>noticed Mexico was never on any of their graphs, charts or in the statistics
>uhhhhh what?
>noticed the disclaimer
>such and such statistics from DEVELOPED countries
>ohmyfuckinggod.lmfao
>all other sources for Mexico's statistics are not truly reliable and can not be backed up or substantiated

Mexico... Looks like I wasted my time here

exactly

>Looks like I wasted my time here

ok edgelord, it's not like i already fucking realized mexico's a shithole

Can't wait for this kid to get an 'f' on his moronic fucking thesis.

Maybe in some countries there is a class difference and that can be dealt with in its own way. But to out right deny that there isn't a racial/sub culture issue in America is outright dishonest

Do you seriously think physiological differences in skin pigmentation is correlated with crime and education?

It couldn't possibly be socio-economic factors or the centuries of institutionalised racism, could it?

If you're poor and uneducated, you're at risk of falling into a life of crime no matter what your skin colour/religion/creed. It's very simple.

Wasn't being edgy, I just wanted to compare stats on the subjects you claimed your country was superior in after removing the black population

Also,
Why is it that when you look up mexico's black population (Afro-Mexican) they toss 3 different numbers/stats at you and don't give an exact number? Shits weird, yo

We should have elected the woman. That way we could finally claim to be post racism AND post feminism and go back to the otherwise uninterrupted 1000 year reign white dudes. Now we'll have to wait for some other woman to get herded towards Potus.

Nigger alert

None at all.
I've lived through 3 white presidencies.
One of them was piece of shit, the other two were disappointments.
But don't think I liked the last president any better.

Nigger

Faggot

Like degeneracy has temporarily been halted.

Lots of churches have American flags in them, opposite the Christian flag

It feels good to be white

>a racial/sub culture issue

And there is always going to be issues.
The problem is these sub cultures who don't do well in this society spend all their time attacking the society instead of addressing their own issues.

>I'm a lazy pothead fuck
>We need to change society to benefit me or tear it down until everyone is my self-created situation.

>I'm a woman who floated through some humanities degree where I got credit for writing about my feelings

>We need to force companies to hire me even though nobody needs humanities majors AND make them pay me what they pay some man who struggled though a software engineering degree.

This is why the left has become so fascist.
The tail doesn't wag the dog without tyranny.

Woah guy, that's way too edgy for me.

Enjoy eating chicken tendies in the basement while your mother pays for your WoW membership. Maybe one day you'll sleep with something that isn't a Japanese girl on a pillow.

>monosyllabic
>"problem," "believe"

>Christian flag

is this a joke, the fuck is that

>Do you seriously think physiological differences in skin pigmentation is correlated with crime and education?
Yes, statistics and studies prove this in spades
>It couldn't possibly be socio-economic factors or the centuries of institutionalised racism, could it?
Are you implying there still is institutional racism? If so prove it. If you're saying that institutional racism from more than a half century ago still resounds into today then again... Prove it
>If you're poor and uneducated, you're at risk of falling into a life of crime no matter what your skin colour/religion/creed. It's very simple.
Funny you mention that. There are statistics for this. They just might not help out your point

i don't really care since the house and congress own american legislature and the lobbyists own the interpretations of american ideals.

doesn't matter who pretends to run the country. no matter what good or bad will come will be a watered down dual party pissed on garbage piece of legislation designed with good in mind but will just waste money and time in the end.

there are no erections to be had about america except when we do real things like cut off ties with isreal or cease relations with nations that harbor radical islam sects

the only thing that gives me an erection any more is things like 9/11, and no i dislike terrorism, but i love when americans actually stop worrying about their bullshit and actually try to work together

like they did a few hours after 9/11 that lasted a week or two. that was a good time to be an american.

Literally, orange is the new black.

Heathen detected

This. I live in the sticks atm and most of these whitetrash rednecks have criminal records of some kind. most people out here are poor, uneducated, and drink and chew tobacco. They also think welfare programs and Obamacare should be done away with, but they're all also on food stamps, have a billion kids they don't raise, and are on ACA. I honestly hope they do get rid of all of it. I'll lose my insurance, but they'll start starving and dying from syphilis.
At least we get a population culling from this election.

out where I live, there are more confederate flags paired with the christian flags than american flag.
I'd be cool dying if someone wanted to firebomb this shithole as long as they got all the rednecks here too.

I only ever see the Christian flag in churches, rebel flags in front of shitty homes. Alabama here.

but, ya got that mixed up