Do girls like chubby hairy bears?

do girls like chubby hairy bears?

Lemme see that dick boy

no

no

Bear with me.

Even fat bitches don't like chubby guys

Some do.. Mainly because they plan on becoming chubby hairy bears themselves after their first child.

Yes they do. Who else would date them besides fat guys

Well you got the chubby part right.

Starving people eat rats and bugs, doesn't mean they like the taste.

Man being physically healthy is so important. Sure you might find a girl who's cool with some weight, but you're not actually healthy. Most of the time you're just feeding your sugar addiction.
You would do much more of a service to yourself by watching what you eat and getting regular exercise. Finding a grill with the same values will eliminate so much of a strain on your hypothetical relationship.

same

thats it good mood ruined

Most of them
I had talk to alot of girls and some turned me down because I wasn't chubby, and I'm fit

>Most of them

Gonna need a citation for that.

This is true

Dubs don't lie

I seen some fat bastards with 9/10 grills
I said wtf i look better then this fat fuck!

>says a virgin

80kilogram 1.80 chub with a hottie gf, that's either because you're a autist.. getting a girlfriend is not hard, all of you retards who think getting a girlfriend should just lock your dicks in a chastity device and live as cucks..

>I seen some fat bastards with 9/10 grills
>some

Hurr. Of course some ugly, fat fucks can snag attractive women. But studies show people generally date at or around their attractiveness level, as silly as that sounds.

In a monetary system, women are materialistic snakes. Fat, ugly men are usually hot girl's meal tickets. There's exceptions of course albeit not many.

Attractive women feel they need a lot in exchange for their beauty. It's in their nature. They want a man with the intelligence to bring home a lot of bacon, ensuring her offspring will be successful too.