People hate hallelujah money

>people hate hallelujah money
>people like saturnz barz

How?

gorillaz is garbage

>people like goredditz

wow great argument you sure swayed me haha fuck leddit amirite guiz ;P

>people like

Both blow complete ass it's like trying to decide what pile of cat shit smells better

>people >people >everybody >people

I find they are both good if you actually know what to expect going in. If you sit through them waiting for the point when you recognise them as gorillaz songs then you will obviously hate them.
I thought Money was meh back when it came out, I didn't relisten to it since until just now and I just realised it's basically fine. Saturnz Barz is gorgeous.

hallelujah money is slower and more monotone
ta-da

The only thing those songs have in common is the fact that they use the same drum machine.
It wouldn't be strange at all that people to loved one and hated the other.

Guys can we be honest. From what I've seen Gorillaz is relying on it's past successes to sell albums. Everything we've seen so far has been hot garbage.

It's like they've forgotten what was so interesting about the original albums. Now all I see are people excited that they're making a new album and
"NOODLES AN ADULT NOW! WOW SO NEAT."
"what the fuck are 2Ds pants!"

There has been zero talk about the music because this album isn't about the music. Everything we've seen has been the most drab, boring stuff. They could literally get away with recording themselves shitting on a microphone for three minutes so long as there was a drumloop.

Don't forget THE BAAAAAAFF

they've never listened to D-Sides, or think their best song is Feel Good or DARE

>everybody >makin >a sound

these attempts to profile people who like [x track] are the saddest shit on Sup Forums I swear to god

>hurr gorillaz is shit why don't they sound like I remember

nobody gets this. gorillaz does not go back to sounds they've already made well (with a couple exceptions)

gorillaz = diverse music profile first, good music second

I like both.

>we

The demo of Saturnz Barz sounds way better than the finished version

Wow it's almost as if the band was a gimmick all along

>people >people >everybody >people

Those two songs are nothing alike at all whatsoever.

I can tolerate leftists music as long as it's tasteful and sounds good, but Humanz most likely will be way more preachy than Demon Days ever was. I guess singing about politics and what's going on is now the number one topic. That's why Ascension and Hallelujah Money are garbage

>How?

because unlike that no-name motherfucker on Hallelujah Money, Popcaan was actually able to stay on time, pitch, and actually sound like he was singing a song instead of just doing a piss poor billie holiday impersonation.

Voices sound like shit in that one tho.
Some of the timbres and arrangements from the demo are better, but maybe that's not the aesthetic they were looking for, or they clash with the sounds of the rest of the album tracks, who knows? the mix quality did improve in the final product.

>everybody >standin >their >ground

That's the main thing I liked more than the finished version.

GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES

GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES

G O O D T I M E S

ALL MOI LOIF

ASDFGSDFGFJHSHGDJHAG SHAP LOIK MI NOIF

Gorillaz has 3 good songs
>Feel Good Inc
>Tomorrow Comes Today
>DARE
The rest is astonishingly bad garbage

REEEEEEEEEE

that's okay, one day you'll grow out of the kidz bop version

>"NOODLES AN ADULT NOW! WOW SO NEAT."
she's been an adult since Plastic Beach. All the characters age. Noodle's aging is just more notable than the rest because she started out as a kid.

every few weeks I go to Sup Forums to see if the majority has finally acquired good taste in music. Then I see comments like this one and remember that this board is 90% greasy American plebs who only like dissonant prog rock and meme music

who here /missedthereissue/?

>most of the new songs are bad musically and vocally
>the ones that have good music are ruined by race bait lyrics
Humanz is going to be his worst album.