Hey Sup Forums, I've been in a shitty place in life lately, and long story short I've been thinking of self harming

Hey Sup Forums, I've been in a shitty place in life lately, and long story short I've been thinking of self harming.

What would be the best thing to use? I've been thinking like a clean box cutter or even safety pin to leave scratches.

Where would be the best place to do it so that I wouldn't leave obvious scars or cut somewhere that will bleed too much or be more pain than it's worth?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't cut, that's my response

agreed

I used a lighter to soften the plastic on a clean disposable razor and took the blade out.
Best place to do it? Don't be a fucking retard and do your wrists, try your throat.

Yea OP

1: Don't do it. Call 1-800-273-TALK
2: You need to talk to a friend or family member about your self harm intentions
3: You should consider therapy and or medication to help you.

Honestly OP don't cut. How you feel will pass (if you survive, you might an hero) but ugly self harm scars never do.

You might think they're not obvious, but stop thinking from your mom's perspective of obvious and start thinking about your future wife (or likely husband faggot).

There isn't anything nor obvious about systemic and patterned self harm scars.

Do drugs instead, last longer than the rush of self harm and won't do any visible damage.

>hey Sup Forums
>cutting looks cool
>show me how to be cool
>I want attenshun

OP here.
I can't get therapy or medication because I have no insurance.
I don't have the money for insurance because I have to pay back a college bill.
I'm too old for my father's insurance because I'm 21, and I don't qualify for government aid. I've tried.

Don't cut, cutting is for pussies

Suicide is badass

I really think you should't cut. I dealt with a problem like this with my ex girlfriend before. It was devastating.

Bump it to the roof

this guy has smoked meth on stream, showed asshole and broke open his window at 70 hes gonna set his underwear on fire get in here to see the happening guys
youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo

get in the fucking happening boys

Fuck that cutting shit. Use a fucking gun

Either kill yourself or don't cut at all. Why cause yourself more pain it literally makes no sense.

Dont be silly OP, your shitty place will pass, scars will not.

My favourite method is not being a little bitch

Bump

Just kill yourself faggot. Your life is shit and no one will ever love or appreciate you. Your existence is a nuisance for everyone who has ever met you. Please do the world a favor and end your sad, pathetic life

Please dont, people care about you Call 1-800-273-TALK your life is precious and everyone loves you. if you must, then take a soft felt tip pen and draw artistic and creative things where you feel like cutting until you're satisfied or imagine if you used the arm of someone you loved instead of your own, thats how much it hurts others because they care about you. please always remember people love you and care about you. i havent met you before but know i love and care about you. -Nendro1d

Don't do something permanent because of a temporary problem

Cutting useless use that energy and pain to fuel success

Don't cut yourself but if you do decide to cut your wrist don't be a noon and cut horizontal cut deep and vertical!
But just don't do it

Hit your dick with a hammer and post vids