The clovergender prank was fun to watch, well played Sup Forums Lives were ruined, hearts were broken...

The clovergender prank was fun to watch, well played Sup Forums Lives were ruined, hearts were broken, the LGBTQI+ movement was taken back a half a century.

Except I can't help but wonder if it's actually a real thing? People who identify as a different age than they are, or who are agefluid are actually not that uncommon. If you identify emotionally as a certain age, doesn't that mean you should also date people the same mental age?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dWYM4VN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was the clovergender prank? I hate when I miss shit.

medium.com / @clovergender

will share a few gems

This is my first hearing of it too, but from what I can glean,. it was a saturation of LGBTQetc media with images associating gender identity disorders with pedophilia

Thank you, user. Peace and blessings.

infowars bought it

I wish I could have seen this happen.

Ditto, but we get to relive the event and experience the fallout... fun...

I set up a discord server for anyone that wants to support the trans-age movement for real. Apparently it's been going for 2 years now

discord.gg/dWYM4VN

> should also date... etc

sure, that's a good basis for compatibility in a relationship, i think most people who 'click' don't really mention the age they feel they "are" explicitly though. after all age and its emotional growth, and what each person associates with different numerical ages, is subjective. But that is being autist about it. Yes i don't think it's far off to say people who are "kids are heart" (whether they 'identify' or label themselves as that or not) should be together. OTOH, other dynamics can work where one person is dominant ("parent") and the other is little. Some people even take that into BDSM context. some people exclusively do it in bdsm context. (daddy/little and ageplay is fukkin awesome)

>Except I can't help but wonder if it's actually a real thing?
I doubt it. I'm just a pedophile.

But you are drawn emotionally to children, for that you would have to identify with them in some way.

Perfectly good points. Who's to say ageplay is just a fetish? It seems like a perfectly legitimate identity. And then there's adult babies who literally want to live that way.

I do. I don't patronize them, because I remember what it was like to be a kid. Doesn't mean I think I'm still a kid, myself. I've seen and done too much.

before they deleted this tweet after the backlash from their followers

theories as to where clovergender came from:

Martin Shkreli
Reddit
Sup Forums
alt-right neo-nazis
conservatives
transphobes

>pedophiles
>attacking the LGBT community
The lack of self-awareness these people exhibit is staggering. It's like nobody remembers how the fags threw NAMBLA under the bus just so they could try to legitimize themselves.

In truth, this was probably the motivation behind the prank.

I thought it died out, it hasn't reached my school. At least I think

I don't identify as a clover Shit but I do feel I relate a bit more to teens, personality wise. But Fuck yea I'd Fuck em. But maybe I'm just running from maturity.
> 20
> m

Still, it's fun arguing this

Lulz was the motivation behind the prank.

definetly one of Sup Forumss better ideas. the lulz are out there. but we still need front liners.

There's still some people at it, but it's lost a lot of its original momentum. The LGBT community disowned it on the grounds that gender is up for interpretation, but only as long as you stick within the male/female continuum.

Having rights based on what you identify as is where the playing field is wide open. Being legally considered a woman even if you're a man, but provided you identify as a woman, is what set the actual precedent for absurdity. It means you can legally be considered a child, or better yet, agefluid (best of both worlds) so technically that means pedophilia is legitimate.