Was it really an accident?

Was it really an accident?

>whoops! Sorry, Tony, shot the wrong nigger.

Vision sperged because his waifu was hurt.

The one he was actively opposing? What?

>Well, at least I hit one of the niggers

Jesus christ, is Vision this racist in the comics?

It really pissed me off when Falcon went balls to the wall to try and catch black ironman, only to have neither be able to save him. Then Tony just blasts him. Like fuck off Tony you started this whole thing, and you have the gall to blast someone that literally tried everything within their power to save your friend?

Get fucked. Team Cap forever.

>Who was in the wrong here
Tony, Tony was wrong about everything, wtf?

And then he goes and cries about his mommy like Batman and Superman, jesus christ, Fuck Tony and fuck DC, Captain America forever!

He was opposing Cap, not her. He immediately craddled her when Rhodes sonic'd her.

What I don't get is why vision shot the roof of the hangar and not the goddamn jet to stop them.

I love this meme

Because he didn't want to destroy the jet if he didn't have to. Plus Black Widow was near it and would've been killed in the explosion.

HE'S A MENACE!

>fags just spent the last 10 minutes fighting each other, some seemingly going for the kill with the expectation that their opponents would survive
>we're somehow supposed to feel sadness when black iron man gets his chest grazed

>we

He thought Rhodey was going to BLACK Wanda so he pre-emptively shot him

What exactly would have happened if he had hit Falcon as intended? Wouldn't he have then crashed to the ground and died instead?

captain could have just say
guys that's weird i'm going to investigate
>find shitload of proof
hey guys it was a conspiracy !
oh by the way tony i have to talk too you about something just take your armor off for a sec

I think the issue is that Falcon could glide to the ground, but Rhodey's electronic flight systems were knocked out, preventing him from making a safe landing.

Was he going to be gliding after getting shot by that beam blast? And don't fucking tell me Vision was going to make a precise hit. It was too slow so he had no way of perfectly controlling how he'd hit Falcon.

mfw i realize vision can't tell the difference between black people

To be fair he saw his mom get choked out and his dad face bashed in

WUZ

He could have lopped off a wing dumbass

He can control the intensity of the beam. His goal wasn't to kill anyone, just incapacitate them

Why didn't he deploy his flaps like Iron Man in the first movie?

because his suit wasnt responding?

is this a real post

just fanta- nah fuck that I agree. TONY A SHIT!