Well, it's about to happen...

Well, it's about to happen. Less than 24 hours to go before Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States. Have a quick question for you bros though

Political views aside, rather you voted or not what are your honest predictions for his role as President? Will be deliver his promises? Will he cause a world war? Will he be impeached? What will be the outcome of President Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk&t=150s
youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His business operation has only direct employed 100-200 people, max. He's now going to run a 3-million person bureaucracy. That's like a company commander moving up to command CENTCOM. It's not going to work.

Im not sure if he will be impeached. He might be imappled or impeared.

I'm probably already on a bunch of lists so fuck it. Real talk time.

I think he'll be assassinated.

Maybe by some left-wing lunatic?

He'll probably dismantle a bunch of social programs.

Or a former vet lashing out?

He says he's smarter than America's generals.

Or maybe the CIA?

He has repeatedly insulted the intelligence community and called them idiots

I think it's more likely than him being impeached.

His ineptitude will lead to his impeachment, followed by a Pence presidency, and that's when shit's going to get real weird. Reproductive rights are going to go right in the shitter. Education is going to go right into the shitter. The free press is going right in the shitter. And then we'll fucking re-elect Pence because we're a country full of retarded flipper babies who can't be bothered to vote and ancient Bible thumpers who think Jesus should come first, even if "Jesus' teachings" are really just whatever hate filled garbage the closeted homo preacher is spewing that week.

It's hard to tell if all his showboating is just bluster, trolling or misdirection, or if that's his actual personality.

If he's up at 3am having Twitter fights, others will be running the show. If he's just having fun fucking with people he's probably going to discover that's not really possible a few months into the job. I think his ego would prevent him from quitting but he'll probably go real soft on his follow-through for a couple months, then get bristly again if he goes for re-election. I doubt much will actually change, and he'll just rubberstamp most of the republican-initiated legislation as long as it makes him look good.

>In a few months, the Trump/Putin bromance will be over, and they will be at loggerheads with each other
>Putin will lob an insult at Trump in the media, maybe even on Twitter
>Trump will be up pacing the White House/Trump Towers at 3 am
>He just can't stop thinking about what Putin said, and he's mad as hell
>Instead of calling for his phone, he calls for the nuclear suitcase
>Moscow goes up in a blaze of white hot atoms. Russia retaliates with all they got.

I really hope he does well. However, I think he's a nut.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk&t=150s

youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo
this guy set his underwear on fire, smoked meth and has spread asscheeks, hes doing more crazy shit at higher views get in this happening

Are we to believe he isn't going to be assassinated tomorrow?

I mean I know it was an exciting year but come on, someone with that much clear opposition to the marxist war effort to erode western civilization actually taking the WHITE HOUSE?

Sounds too good to be true.

wtf is going on here lol

>Will he deliver on his promises?

No.

>Will he cause a world war?

No.

>Will he be impeached?

Quite possibly, yes.

Judging Trump by his character and past behaviour, which are both extremely well-documented, Trump will run an administration that is improvised, directionless, corrupt, belligerently defensive and above all, stupid. I don't expect him to last more than 2 years in the role, by which point he'll have done vast damage to the institutions of the United States, it's strategic interests and it's international image.

Buckle yourselves in: this isn't going to be pretty.

fuck drumpf

You could have said less than 13 you faggot

pfft
>fag

That's about the size of it. And the worst part is that we won't learn from the damage. The right will find some way to blame Trump's failing on their enemies of the day.

>says he is anti-globalist
>puts a bunch of globalist billionaires in power

>says he is anti Affordable Care Act
>says he will institute his own plan that does EXACTLY THE SAME THING

>Russia invades a European country
>Russia influences the American election with directed hacks
>Trump's solution to neutralize the threat of Russia further violating the sovereignty of other nations is to destroy NATO

It will be an interesting 4 years.

I like you.

he will fuck up our country the likes of which hasn't been seen since Hoover

It's whether (not rather), and he will spend the next 4 years raping the country anally without lube, cutting social programs, hurting average people, and NOT keeping any promises. We're in for a shit storm of unprecedented proportions. His cabinet picks are the writing on the wall, on top of his asinine behavior throughout the campaign. Basically, his supporters are about to have serious buyer's remorse.

How can you all breath with your mouths wrapped around Hillary's dick.

You breath through your nose....
Fuckin mouthbreathers man.