Amerishits BTFO

Amerishits BTFO

>Going to Europe
yeah because worrying about getting raped or being blown up whilst being harassed by gypsies just to look at old fucking buildings u can google right now sounds sooooooo good

america is so much better than europe

There is nearly no gypsies and no muslims here, Poland is much safer than both Western 'Europe' and USA.

>implying americans are going to give you their tourist monies after watching eurotrip

It was just some gypsy ghetto in Czech Republic REEEEE

I'll travel to France next week. Do i need a visa?

EUshits are so dumb, god damnit, what do you think that the USA is going to do now? The fucking same.

>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IS A RAYCCISST XENOPHOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate you all so much.

They already blocking visa free travel for 6 EU countries.
If we want to show solidarity, we have no other option than to retaliate

Europe? Sounds like Archean Era.
Americanbros need to visit S.Korea, Taiwan, Japan etc to boost their economy.
Europe is irrelevant after 1945

Those are shit countries and you know it. It would be like if you blocked Mississippi, no one would care.

what countries?

We should block travel visa for those countries too. Since Schengen Spain received a million gypsies from Eastern Europe.

>Not having an opt out from schengen

Sad!

SCHENGEN'D
seriously now , just throw the in the ocean , I bet they can't swim

American tourism is the only reason your piece of shit continent stays afloat

As far as I remember: Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Romania

If we want the EU to survive, we must show solidarity between the EU member states

Most Americans don't even have a passport or free days.

Have you seen Molymemes new video?

Great, we will lose tourists with a high purchasing power.
Thank you again the EU.

Oh no, now people have to go on a website before going to Europe now. Surly this is the end of Trump.

if you leave then it dies

Do it Francois.
Do it for Europa.

Enjoy your diminution of wealthy tourists.

Tbh I have more confidence in American tourists than European tourists. At least I know among their tourists there are no killers and rapers.

Well there was that one time in Italy

Why Cyprus? For the rest, Americans are smart

Fug. I never got to visit Europe and do a train tour ;_;

hey EU can we be friends pls

Illegals. The same reason for all of them.

>being nonviable for visa in the first place
good, we don't need criminals and drug addicts roaming around

It will probably not be hard to get a visa, as long as you've got a decent job.

You people are dumb as hell. This means THE EU as a whole won't do VISA free travel for americans; letting each and every one of the states decide on their own. If the US won't guarantee VISA free travel to all EU member states, then why should all EU member states agree to VISA free travel for americans?

Why would any American, in their right mind, want to visit Europe? To be verbally abused, robbed or beaten - perhaps all three - by the gangs of Mohammedan savages hanging around on street corners in cities all over the continent and running wild on the metro and public transport systems?

European Uniom members will now need visas as well. Start a war, see who wins. Obama is no longer the president of the USA. We now have a man in charge. Alpha male Never been into girly boys myself.

Kys you greek defeatist dog

So, let me get this right...

North African potential terrorists get helped across the Med and then housed and fed indefinitely and anyone who raises an objection is a NAZI WHITE SUPREMIST RACIST BIGOT...

Whereas...

American holiday makers get barred??

Couldn't make it up.

@71961400
No one's barring anyone from getting into the EU you uneducated goat fiddler

See It means the EU as a whole won't guarantee americans VISA free travel. Individual countries can say no to it, even if a majority will honour their own agreements with the US and say yes. This is what you'd call A GOOD THING, especially if you're an EU skeptic.

Will that include the US armed forces who we rely on for our defence?

These dingbats take idiocy onto a whole new level.

I wish we could internally block mississippi from crossing state borders.... and france is deporting romanians too so fuck them
was just in Granada, can confirm
Why cyprus?.... the other countries make sense
we still love you greece

Go back to /r/europe and take your politics thread with you. Sage

I was just posting breitbart comments tbη. I agree with this actually happening

Time to strengthen those luso-american bonds I guess

>show solidarity

fucking hell, it's like I'm on some limp wristed effeminate cuckold's twitter feed. Fuck off you mong

>mexican subhumans can into europe
>amerilards can't

Is that the best you can do ?

check out the list of countries

Unironically will use every vote I have to cut all funding for defense in europe and let them have a go at it on their own, increase spending a fuck ton and raise everyone's taxes just as much or just let russia annex them to save money

Either or would be hilarious

S-So can we finally give those cheeky balts a good dicking?

And Finland too

>every vote I have
You whole 0,5 - 1,5 vote depending on which state you live in?

Trembling in my boots here Mr Yank

Thanks, m8. Europe will finally be ours.

>Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Romania

Now Europe recognises its own borders

this tbqh
out of all of my travels in europe i´ve only really liked spain because of the /comfy/ villages but europe is pretty uninteresting.

>america is so much better than europe

And yet, tourism to the United States has sharply declined recently.

>mexican fuckfaces can´t into russia
>we can
hello russia friend how are you :)

>/comfy/ villages
the two neighbouring countries have just as comfy if not more comfy cute villages, Portugal especially

>europe is pretty uninteresting.
how fucking jaded are you

PLEASE come to BRITAIN

kek why

>show solidarity
Like the solidarity you showed to Greece, right ?

Oh no I would have to pay an additional 20 dollars to go on a theoretical trip to a 3rd world continent.

If you guys are really that strapped for cash I dont mind chipping in a little aid.