I haven't slept for 3 days, and I'm failing college and lost all my friends

I haven't slept for 3 days, and I'm failing college and lost all my friends.

Ask me anything

>inb4 an hero

>failing college
explain the circumstances

>have 3 essays due
>depression is genuinely crippling
>can't complete them because I'm fucked
>end up getting drunk instead of doing productive stuff

I know it's my own fault, but I've come to realize that depression is not a meme, I used to think it was a meme but now I genuinely think it's an illness.

In the past three days I've smoked around 70 cigarettes

Bump

you know most colleges have resources that you can use to get better. for example, mine has a psychological counseling service that ive been to a few times when i had some trouble with depression, and it worked really well.

dont just drown in misery. help yourself

This
Also OP, try fitness classes or go to a gym if your school has those. Exercise is a hell of a depression killer.

What country are you from? I'm a britbong so I'm slightly reluctant

>the irony is that I'm studying psychology

Really? I do a lot of cycling and feel better after a good ride but I can't cycle as good because of sleep deprivation and chain smoking

Get some help OP, life keeps going on even if you want it to stop, so just go whefre the flow is taking you, hon.

Should I feel guilty user?

The old me would've been like: 'wtf get a grip, do your essays cunt' but I'm genuinely frazzled mate

Try mixing up your workouts a bit. Cardio, weights, sports, do a little of everything. Read the sticky on /fit/ if you ever get the chance.
I've personally been in a place where I was bombing school hard and felt like shit for it. Shit sucks.
If you haven't, I would build a schedule of regular workout times. It makes the gym trip habitual and forces you to budget your time a little.

Stop chain smoking and try to switch to vaping or nicotine patches as an alternative to smoking, save yourself before it's too late. Exercise more after you stop too.

Have you tried wearing a different hat?

Thanks for the advice user, I'll certainly consider it, I appreciate it

I love tobacco too much, it's become a creature comfort

Nah, but I feel like if I wore that I'd instantly become a professional at making tacos

Being a professional taco maker wouldn't be a bad thing. Most everyone loves tacos and I'm sure the friends would start pooling in if you held a taco night + BYOB every once in a while.

Should I get tequila as well ?

Vapes have tobacco flavours for a reason