APOLOGIZE

I never left his side

>WAAAH I AINT GONNA SEE A MUUUVIE

butthurt manbabbies

I'm so sorry

James has a part in the new Toxic Avenger movie

I'm sorry. I'm a girl-baby and I should have never doubted Jimmy.

Also I shouldn't have gotten so worked up like that. I can be an irrational cunt sometimes.

>HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

>and lick bull spunk out of her ass.

>im a girl-babby

How YOU doin'?

Deeply sorry. Subscribed to your channel. Pretty shitty and crude at first, but the ghostbusters reviews popped up and I saw a nice improvement. Also made it very obvious why you'd preemptively explain that you weren't gonna see the new movie. You'd be expected to.

That's nice. Shame Modern Troma makes old Troma look like a goddamned masterpiece factory.

You know, he could have stayed mum about the whole Ghostbusters thing ,but he just HAD to make a big statement to the whole internet about it.

It's kinda low, even for an internet personality.

>bull
you mean nigger

Yeah it was pretty much the ruth bader ginsburg of futile criticism.

I respect him for dishing out the diss track but I can't understand how he didn't realize he was essentially nominating himself as the Shitlord PiƱata for the entire media. He's a fucking household name now, more people literally know him as the ghostbuster hater than AVGN

Is there any other kind ?

>numerous websites wrote articles about a man saying he wont see a movie

GB has already delivered so much i dont think the drama at release time can live up

What's low about it? Ghostbusters is a movie he has talked about a lot and a lot of people were asking him if he was going to review the remake. Sure, he could've posted it on twitter, but only a very small portion of all of his fans read his twitter regularly and making a video on it will ensure the news reaches his subscribers.

Just don't disrespect bulls. They're much better animals than fucking niggers.

Is it true that people that use racial epithets are cuckolds?

would a woman see a reboot of sex in the city starring some dudes?

Why would somebody who hates niggers enough to make their most insulting epithet a part of their regular vocabulary want a nigger going anywhere near their girlfriends or wives?

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

Isn't that Entourage?

It's a way to shame themselves into repressing their desires? idek, just asking

That bullshit never made much sense to me. Whenever I hate something, it's because I don't want any part of it.

The video was a response to his fans requesting him to review the movie. He explained it clearly in the beginning.

This. Guy's youtube career took off with a three part Ghostbusters review. He was absolutely expected to review the reboot. He felt he had to nip it in the bud and say something about it, and I'm glad he did. It sure as hell didn't hurt his career any, and the follow up about how the franchise got to this point was nice.