Going to manhattan community college for the spring 2017 semester, who else?

Going to manhattan community college for the spring 2017 semester, who else?

im going to be on my third semester

how is it?

how is it?

Me!
same!

its alright , just check rate my professor for the best ones.i actually just went to the school today

cool what are you majoring in?

perfect for slackers

comp sci, I suck at it.

any bitches?

im majoring in the same thing lol and yeah

if you're doing that to learn programming, program outside of class. I went to CUNY to be a programmer and when I graduated I was getting rejected by recruiters left and right. The things they'll teach you will give you a solid base but are nowhere near what you need in the workplace.

shit...

what can i do with a business major

no surprise
Yeah ik, im just a fucking lazy asshole. Once I get a shit job, I'll pull my efforts into learning stuff.

how funny would it be if we met already

Insanely, I had professors, Miah and Serme last sem. btw for any math choose serme always.

hilarious lol

i had serme he was awesome im taking calc 2 the semester comming up i wish i can take him again

lol not much to be honest. Develop a skill set along side it. Learn databases, or spreadsheets for accounting.

You're not taking him for calc 2! I am for spring and he's gonna be pissed. I did jack shit the whole semester until the very end. I got so many disapproving looks from him.

Do something you'd find fun. Make a game, even if it's stupid. Tic tac toe? A dice game? A word game? Automate something, like a Twitter bot. Anything outside of your curriculum will look great to an employer.

fuck I should use proper punctuation

i checked rate my professor and the one i have has like a 4.8 so i think im good.
if your taking csc 230 take lomako, all his test are open book if your to lazy to study

I'm a big fan of mods, is that a good starting space? Also I have no idea how to do those things.

Gotta log in to see who I took

me

The password nonsense on bmcc is the bane of existence

this shits got me fucking nuts i dont even remember mine

Yup, just had to make my 8th password

Faggot

im taking K. Teixeira for mat 302 4.9 on rate my prof

...same

didnt yall get into a big fight with some 14 year olds and someone got stabbed or slashed? right in front of the mcdonalds on chambers st

Upon looking at the class numbers, I took 230 with Miah. He is an awful brand new adjunct and has no idea/will to teach

Not me, but I wish I was there.

that sucks i had yan chen last semester ,shes kind of difficult

Yes! Absolutely. S