Any of you faggots have successful wincest stories...

any of you faggots have successful wincest stories? my sister is a fully brainfucked libtard but i still wanna rail her into the next dimension.... advice?

Suggest anal

a bit of background if it helps:
im 19 shes 17, shes a virgin, im not but im not exactly a "frequent flyer", shes not shy at all but i dont even know how i would go about bringing up that conversation or how i would kill it if she got freaked out.

Has she shown any interest in you sexually? If so please describe

If you guys didn't at least fool around when you were younger then it ain't gonna happen

not really but she is very... comfortable around me, she and i do a lot of weird stuff like she lies on my lap and acts very similar to a lot of gfs ive had. (all 3 lol) she also acts like shes weirded out when i mention sexual things but i can tell she isnt bothered (im good at reading people) which leads to my main issue: is she just THAT comfortable or is it more...

My cousin and I have been sexting since the day she turned 18 and fucking starting a year after that.

oh shit i forgot shes my step sister. so used to just saying sister lol. we met when i was 15 and i wont lie there was a lot of tension especially from her dad who thought i wanted to fuck her (he was right) and he would always act suspicious when we were together

Here's a suggestion

Anyone who thinks they're good at reading people probably aren't.
You should try to bring up casual sex very casually, or tell her you don't want her to lose her virginity to any dude on the streets.

If shes your step than just wait till she is 18 and then just talk to her like a normal girl and say you are interested in her sexually and shit, since you guys are not blood related its really not that weird and she would just say she isn't interested

im told im good at reading people to a creepy degree and thats why i mention it a lot, its one of the reasons im interested in psychology. thats a different story though. back to this. ive asked her about her sexual tastes before and she said shes afraid of penetration (never even used a tampon yeesh) i figuered i could capitalise on that.

considered it but too many other things going well for me in life rn.

we are too close for that. we completely ignore the step part now. i mean i forgot to mention it in this very thread lol.

suicide is always the answer

Still, no blood, also you guys met at 15, at that age you can't distinguish friendship from sexual tension

ill reconsider it then. but not tonight.

Regardless of how you bring it up, mention that incest is part of equality, similar to that of equal pay or some shit. Most tumblrinas love the idea of incest anyway.

really is she is your step just ask her if shes interested in you but when she turns 18 so just incase she doesn't like that and cry pedo, once she is 18 just ask that way youll be fine

i get your point but i think she considers me her real brother at this point.
her room is right next t mine and we are 2 floors below the rest of the family (lucky eh?). she clearly likes me and cant get enough of talking to me but i have a hard time getting into deeper conversations with her. any of that info help me?

The picture you posted has a few errors in it.
Here is the fixed version.

see thats another thing. shes like a weird hybrid libtard-hipster. she hates tumblr but has those opinions, isk how to describe her personality other than confused millennial. im only attracted to her physically.

btw still open to stories here.

Man, drink a couple of shots with her and bring it up, if she gets pissed, she won't hate you, and nothing is going to change. If she accepts, WIN.

youre not getting the point if there is no blood shes not your BLOOD SISTER, its not incest.

>he is 19 and she is 17

they're covered by Juliet laws.

Or she could tell everyone and hate him forever. That's always a possibility.

not a bad idea, ill see, but shes probably opposed to alcohol to be honest.
also she lokes like pic related but she has a nose piercing (just a tiny diamond) and about 30 ear piercings or some shit.

only works if they are both underage at the time of starting to date than if one turns 18 and the other is younger than 18 still than juliet laws come into place and protect the older on from statutory rape.

my main worry here haha

If she does that, she's an absolute bitch.
Also OP is kind of a pussy, shit, just ask her, that's how I fucked my cousin I grew up with

if you are worried about your social status do not attempt this lol

Trips, wut wut.
Opposed to alcohol but a lib, you what m8?

not pussy but i might aswell kms if she tells our parents or someone who would do so.

From what I've read she feels close to him. Intimate but not necessarily sexually. This seems like it could blow up big time.

i don't know about your jurisdiction, but in most, this is not correct. most of them simply specify a maximum age gap, which varies from anywhere between 2-5, and a maximum age for the older person, which varies usually from 19-21.

Cut off your dick and leave it in a lovely gift-wrapped box outside her door

Loins frothing, she will come for what she so rightly desires in the middle of the night

oh socially my 2 friends wont give a shit and the rest of my friends can fuck off to hell. only 2 friends i care about lol.

this from what im reading there seems to be no sexual tension at all

ill give it a shot but im just assuming based on her personality.

same lol, than by al means do it but if you need your family still to get by in life dont blow it up now

I don't think she'd do that, not by how you described her.
Go in depth about her personality, that way we have more to work on

check'd
but yeah we are extremely close in every way except sexual.

idk its what iv heard from a couple i talked to a year ago the guys 22 and she was 17 in highschool they started dating when he was in highschool

This OP before you potentially ruin everything. It doesn't seem like you're in the bone zone at all.

There is seriously some fucking demented neckbeard lusting after his sister here

and ya'll are digging it

fuck this, I'm out

This

lol its his step sister we are just helping a bro maybe get some pussy in the future

ill give my best description:
shes really academically smart like straight 100s in everything (same as me) but on the social frontier shes retarded. she doesnt seem to care about her friends unless they are 100% with her on every little thing. she constantly ends relationships days after meeting guys simply because they showed disinterest in her piercings or her ungodly annoying open mouth chewing. she is clean on all fronts as in no sex, drugs or alcohol as of now but i think she might be easy to convince if one so desired.

You said it yourself that she doesn't feel comfortable talking about sexual things with you. Congratulations, you just found out where the line is! Do some serious thinking before you cross it.

shaved the neckbeard and by her own admission im an 8/10 but she may have been going easy lol.

welcome to Sup Forums

Op, you will either win or get a no, she probably won't hate you forever nor tell mommy and daddy. She's a tumblerina, so I think you should just fucking ask. Good luck

let me clarify by explaining an interaction we had yesterday.
we talked about fuck all for awhilre and then i mentioned relationships and when i asked about her sexual interest in other guys she faked a disgusted look but immediately told me everything about her sexual fears. so no real discomfort but its almost like she knows i have an angle.

>any of you faggots have successful wincest stories?
I have sex with my daughters, yeah.

ive got the guts to ask i just need to know how to get a conversation going where it wont be sudden. i was thinking of trying to take the "let me help you with your sexual fears" angle as ive already given her tons of advice in that region to the point where she comes to me with questions about relationships and sex quite often. (but she never has an actual relationship)

well... thats not a story...

tbh I cant really tell if she would go for it or not, If I was you I would wait till I lived on my own didn't need any family and had my life slightly set up before even attempting this because shit like this can back fire hard in the social and family standing. So if you depend on your family at this moment I would go for it. Unless you just don't care.

Like I said before, either some vodka (she doesnt really need to drink, its more of a scapegoat) or by going the virginity route, that's what I recommend

NOT GO FOR IT*

How can it truly backfire? He's a man, if he sets up a scapegoat, there is no way this will backfire

What would the scapegoat be?

oh shit she knows i get drunk a lot, i could go for it full force and then just fake pass-out if the shit hits the fan

in case i try something and eventually post an update thread lets call my sister clarice

>always sexually interested in little girls
>tell my wife that when we have daughters I'll probably want to fuck them
>she agrees I should if I want to
>when we eventually have a daughter I start eating her out when she's 2yo
>she can suck dick before she can talk in complete sentences
>do my other daughters too when they come along
Getting dicked by her daddy is what little girls are made for.

Well
That, is truly the perfect scapegoat.
Everyone says shit when drunk

I've fucked my sister around 5 times now but she doesn't even remember it. So, my advice would be to get her drunk.

short and sweet...lol

The update is either gonna be of you sad as shit telling us your parents are kicking you out or something kind of awesome. Good luck.

details?

if its the latter expect a fucking full length and extremely detailed novel.

I guess say you got some alcohol and ask if she want to hang out and chat in your room and get shit faced lol, then see were it leads.

although you did say she stays away from drugs and alcohol. So that my be hard or not an option at all.

She apparently doesn't like alcohol

well i dont think shes terrified or anything but shes on the daddys little girl leash a lot which is another thing she likes about me, the freedom. she just never got interested in that stuff.

I guess ask her if she want to try it if she hasn't already?

When do you think you'll do something?

Well, do you want to know about any stuff about it?
Stop trying to rape this batch, she belongs to her father, you piece of shit.

lol i have no fucking clue. if anything happens ill post around midnight my time (its 1:30 here) on the day of. honestly wont take more than a week regardless of how it goes.

how about a greeentext of how you got it to happen the first time.
also she doesnt have any closeness with her parents or our other siblings.

They're not the most exciting stories. Basically, my sis is 19 and can't legally drink, parents wont let her drink either, but I let her have some at night when our parents are asleep. occasionally she'll go fucking hard and pass out and then I do my business.

ah. so you rape your sister in her drunken sleep... nice!

>baby girl's almost 3yo
>see she's looking doable
>one day after bathtime take her to my bed
>lick her sweet little baby cunt
>she's squealing and giggling and loving it
>put my dick in front of her face
>she instinctively starts sucking
>cum on her face
>my wife licks it up and makes out with her

so enamoring. more of these 100% real stories pls!

Make sure it's easy to find. Like "OP with story about step sister clarice here" or something.

Is...is that...fucking digimon r34?

Bro digimon is like twenty years old. Are you seriously surprised? It's probably older than you are.

a

ded thred