Why????

Why????

you didnt post this bait yesterday did something happen to you buddy?

no need

This bait gets posted 5 times a day every day

This has to get boring

does nothing ever change here? Last time I visited like half a year ago and have seen this shit all the time

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods. atheism (n.) Look up atheism at Dictionary.com
1580s, from French athéisme (16c.), from Greek atheos "without god" (see atheist) + -ism. A slightly earlier form is represented by atheonism (1530s) which is perhaps from Italian atheo "atheist." Ancient Greek atheotes meant "ungodliness."

She's just gonna reply with, "That's a description!!! Why won't you just define athiesm!!!???". This shit gets posted all the time.

I don't believe that there is someone up there above the clouds, above space, that created everything and is watching me. It's just not.

I think it's kind of hot.

Again? AGAIN?

Right? I just want YHVH-Senpai to plow my tight asshole and fill it up with his holy salvation!...Also, nice trips

this has been going on for nearly a year now

Not just trips, the Angel number!

And nice dubs.

That picture is fucking scary. Also this is the first time I've been on Sup Forums in like 18 months. I can't believe this shit still gets posted. I wonder if OP is paid by someone to post this stuff

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

It's been going on a good bit longer than a year.

And quads!

Someone up there must like you, you blessed atheist.

You stole our quads! OP was going to shoot his computer!

FUCK YOU CUNT, our quads